Star Wars: Whispers of Darkness (Currently accepting characters)

Mando helmet, but not a proper suit of armor for them.
that is not a Mando Helmet. Infact, I am pretty sure that the jedi pic is not an actual mando helmet. Pretty sure the comis of that art was also inspired by the one I posted seeing how the Jedi is 2014 and mine is 2013.
And on another note, Mando helms have never looked like that in any EU content that I have come across with the exception of fan creation.

And I never intended for my char to be a mando. I think they are overrated as hell and the EU was better off without Karen Traviss.

Hmm, yeah, I can agree with that, but I still like them.

Appearance: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/200..._wars_bountyhunter_by_threepwoody-d47penr.jpg
Name: Jason J. Jaggers

Faction: Neutral until hired

Species: Human

Weapons: His trusty blasters named Bella and Tally, A built in flame thrower, a few grenades of almost every type, and a lightsaber he stole on a mission.

Equipment: Jason like to travel with only what he needs so the only other thing he carries besides his weapons is a med kit carrying just whats needed to patch himself up.

Appearal: Has his own custom painted armor to be a mixture of black and red stripes. He always keeps his blasters on his person at all time more so out of sentiment than protection. And usually likes to keep his helmet on unless he is alone or sleeping just for an added safety measure.

Skills: Is incredibly agile thanks to his suit being lightweight. Able to react quickly during fights by following just his bare instincts leaving less room for him to hesitate. Able to bluff his way out situations since hes a great on the spot liar. And he is can use the lightsaber he stole to great effect and can match a Sith or Jedi Apprentice/ Padawan in battle.

Flaws: Tends to not think things through and make rash decisions. Does not have much in the way of ranged options since he hates rifles. Has terrible skills as a pilot and almost crashes any one hes allowed to use.

Force Sensitive: Yes, at least thats what he was told by the Sith he got his blade from.

Force Abilites: Has no real combat abilites yet but by accident uses Force persuade when trying to get out of a difficult situation, and in turn has a natural resistance to it being used against him.

Personality: Jason is a very relaxed and laid-back man prefering to rest more often than not when given a break from work. He also, like every other person in the universe, loves money and is always looking for any easy cash. Has a bright and confident aura around him. And above all respects the bounty hunters code and even though sometimes he may not like it has to follow through with it.

Bio: Ever since he was simply a small orphan growing up in the empire, Jason loved watching the bounty hunters that lived for only two things, money and freedom. One day a bounty hunter by the name of Markus spotted Jason staring at his blasters, and after smiling before walking over and asked him if he wanted to learn the basics of what it meant to be obe of them. After that day Jason had been training under Markus until the day of his 20th birthday where Markus retired, and gave all of his gear to him even his two most favorite blasters to help him get started. But since then Jason has gone on to a pretty respectable bounty hunter, but mainly because of his lucky break of actually being able to kill a sith apprentice which really wasn't worth the credits he was payed afterwards. Now that hes 25, Jason has begun to hear talks of another Great Hunt about to get started through his underworld contacts, and this one looked to be huge..now this, this is going to be his one shot in the dark of becoming famous since everyone knows the final prize was more than worth all the trouble. And this my friends is where it all begins for Jason as he looks to be this years big winner..but plans always change and usually never for the better.

And there is my guy hope hes good

woo it's the weekend \o3o/ going work on my fanfic now and work on my character for this roleplay
totally not ditching school

totally not ditching school

I am...and work too!
Doing a road trip this weekend....​

Thanks, I hope so! Just running to visit friends while attending a graphics convention. I'm signed up to a few workshops and have my money down on two printers for my company. Hopefully, I can come home with my trailer full, but there's no telling how things will go down. I'm just happy to take a break, even if it's still work related. :D

Design Co...graphic work, printing, signage, screen printing, and an assortment of other things. We team up with other companies in town to do various other things like wraps, hydrographics, etching, airbrushing, and face/body painting. Stuff like that... That's a lot for two people, especially when my husband works a 2nd job. So, it's mostly just me juggling all this. :/ My relief is here, RPing, or writing and illustrating...when I have time. Today... meh, I don't, but eating lunch right now, so yea.. BREAK!

Last edited:
Well hello, there. I see you have a fancy star wars rp here. Do you have an abundance of jedi characters? I would like to play a lower leveled jedi character. Probably a padewan learner or something.

If you have the room, if not, its fine. I may very well just watch. Lol

...Now I kinda want a Jedi too.

*thinks* Hm.

Still working on the OoC, don't worry people! Should be up sometime this week.

And to those who've asked, we have room.