Star Wars: Whispers of Darkness (Currently accepting characters)

because you said you'd be running another RP, but I'd be more then welcome to allow you a character if you wanted)
Just that I can't GM anything, I fully want to RP something Star-Wars.

Assuming you'll take a honor-restrained Mandalorian Knight.

I can take him! Sounds like an interesting character to go with!

Also, just out of curiosity @Phi Chisym, is she supposed to be a Slave Girl (at the time the RP starts)? I noticed in your sheet you had "when she was an item" under the slave image, so I wasn't sure if she still was one.

Also, @Mistress Dizzy, you're invited to join ^^

I would like to get back with an Imp character depending how things go. If not I'll go with some sort of utility character. Not really up for playing a Jedi or a Sith with their oh so fancy laser swords and the force. I'd be glad to see them attempt to deflect my deck clearing blaster rifle (It's canon)

You wanna be one of those Garbage-dudes from Cloud City, eh? Well, can't argue with that :3 (kidding, I'm just making fun of the word "Imp", I know you meant Imperial.)

No way am I gonna be an ugnaught

Well then, how about a Jawa? UTINI!

What, you've never heard of Akail?

Also, just out of curiosity @Phi Chisym, is she supposed to be a Slave Girl (at the time the RP starts)? I noticed in your sheet you had "when she was an item" under the slave image, so I wasn't sure if she still was one.

I'm still working the rest of her temp out, but no she's not a Slave anymore.

She's now part of a small, but very successful smuggling party ran by Baltazar Achk. He's the one who saved her hide when she was hiding from the authorities. Being accused of killing your owner can be a rather big thorn to pull from your side. He's also the one who's taught her about the real world, seeing that she was a roughened, broken, and weakened young woman with no idea of what life is all about. He trained her to use her disadvantages into advantages, and her skills in pleasure became the tools he needed to build her into the sneaky, manipulative, little mouse by his side. She's his spy and in some cases, sneaky assassin.

Through his connections - since he'd realized just how Force Sensitive she was, went out of his way to receive an invite for her to gain a Zonama Sekat Seedship. It's a very elaborate gift from him, but it has two sides to it - she get's a ship that no one else can pilot, and he gets a very rare and speedy ship for his new business venture; a sort of underground railroad, helping innocent victims of unfortunate situations escape and relocate.

Somewhere in the mist of her history, Baltazar sent her someplace to start Jedi training. She happened to have been discovered by a Jedi Knight, a Kiffar by the name of Lujem Vos, and he requested for Baltazar to allow her to train with him for a few years. He was attempting to work with her, even with her being older, to help her harness her psychometric and healing powers; which he realized was her strongest skills. Unfortunately, his younger years of being tempted to the Dark Side seem to return having such a seductive Twi'lek present. He lost his control one day and attacked Koyi, which she got away - back on the streets. She eventually found Baltazar again. He found her to be broken worse than she was when he'd first found her.

A lot of this is old info from the old template I've had forever. She needs lots of work. I just hope I can get everything done before this thing starts. There a lot about the EU I'm uneducated in; I really haven't read up on hardly any of the new stuff, so I'm somewhat oblivious to it. But, that might just suit me fine here, for my charrie is still a bit oblivious about the world she is now free to live. Meh, we shall see.

Last edited:
You know, it shouldn't be a huge issue given the fact I'm working with this in a "new" version of the EU, so everything I post in the thread should be easy to understand (I'll even explain some stuff if required).

And alright, just asking so I had an idea of who she was going to be.

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Too bad not much has come from the new canon eu. Outsude the shows there is now only 1 novel i think. But there are like 7 os so in the works.

Well, there's still a possibility of her returning to said lifestyle...if she's captured and, to avoid prison or death, is persuaded to choose option #3...
Just a thought... But, I guess, it all depends on the time period and just how far the Twi'lek species has gone in regaining their freedom.

Too bad not much has come from the new canon eu. Outsude the shows there is now only 1 novel i think. But there are like 7 os so in the works.
Thrawn.JPG

Goodnight sweet prince.

The NEW canon. G.A Thrawn isnt from the new canon

Well, there's still a possibility of her returning to said lifestyle...if she's captured and, to avoid prison or death, is persuaded to choose option #3...
Just a thought... But, I guess, it all depends on the time period and just how far the Twi'lek species has gone in regaining their freedom.

Yeah, she can return, forcefully or not. I think Twi'lek freedom would still be the same (because let's be honest, the EU shows little to no signs of slavery for them getting better), plus there would be more underground and illegal slavery systems if the New Republic decided to enforce laws on that.

Were you thinking of that happening for your introduction, or wait for it to be like RotJ where she is sent on a mission then next thing you know, skimpy metal bikini?

Um, somewhat. It would be interesting if she's discovered again by a Jedi, but in her fears of what happened before, she might run instead of going and end up running into the wrong hands. Or a smuggling run goes bad... There can be several ways to make that into a possible side plot or mini background plot that moves the group into another dilemma. It's all up to you.

If her return to slavery is the start of her story, the that can possibly end up how she is found by the main group, probably by a Jedi or Force sensitive member of the group. Then she gets to show them that she's no ordinary Twi'lek; find Baltizar, regain her ship, and jump into this story in ways she would never have imagined.

Last edited:
That could be interesting. I'm thinking that at the start of this, all of our characters are on the same planet (lets say Narr Shaddaa for an example). They're all performing their various jobs (my guy would probably be looking for leads on a surviving Sith Lord, which could lead him to your newly enslaved character @Phi Chisym (if she's captured)), but we discover that after we landed on the planet, there's been a quarantine set in place by the Empire, apparently seeking a refugee and terrorist to the galaxy (a Dark Jedi perhaps).

Since we're stuck here and our ships have been either stolen or taken into captivity due to the quarantine, we'd be forced to meet up and try to find a way off-planet by working together.

The idea is still in early-development so feel free to toss in ideas that could help it

*peaks in* Can i join? 'x' I am extremely coco coco for star wars puffs or whatever.