Star Wars: Whispers of Darkness (Currently accepting characters)

I'll hopefully have the revised OoC up this weekend, so everybody hang tight.

Wondering, are you going to allow a one or two charrie minimum? I'm thinking about doing a template for Baltazar for later on in the RP... not as my main charrie, but a C&G charrie (Come & Go). His story and personal issues target Koyi, so if and when he does enter the story, and that's a big if, his presence can become a huge setback for her and/or the group.

I always allow 3 characters per player, so that would be allowed ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
If your still taking people i would like to give it a go since its always so hard to find any good star wars roleplays going on

Yeah I think we can still take some.

*still waving flag *
i am thinking of what kind of character -3- i know i want a sith but hmm i never been a bounty hunter before maybe that will be fun playing as well D; so many choices T^T so little time.

Oh! Oh! Kakao, you wanna hop in with my smugglers and get into trouble? Then, ya know, when all hell goes crazy on our group and they're captured or something, and your charrie befriends the wrong sort, that whole 'join the dark side thing' might actually happen; especially if he runs into a master seeking a new apprentice. You might be able to have your cake and eat it too, ya know!

Oh...but you want to be a bounty hunter.... O_o

I like your vision better *hugs your brain * *_* sure getting into trouble sounds like fun

I know! If you do the whole bounty hunter charrie, you can pretend to be a smuggler in order to run across pricy heads to collect. If I do my Baltazar charrie, if he believes you're an honest guy (yea...we can do with that), then he'll add you to his little crew. There's probably enough money on his head, Koyi's, and whoever else that's attached to this crew to change your bounty hunter's plans about retirement. So, when the time is right, he drops the bomb and cash in his heads...

O.O! That might be the reason my Koyi loses her ship, her team, and is forced back into slavery!

Just a thought....

Stop me if I'm brainstorming too much, cause sometimes I start typhoons of stupidity, especially when I'm punch drunk or just extremely tired.... And today, I'm both!

I got my character's appearance already in mind and up

(The game is Defiance)
RNVYRX7.jpg

*brain explodes * your going too fast for me D: sorry i totally lost what your saying ^^;

Alright sounds like things are coming together here!

Yeah *^* our bodies are ready for parties XD
rock and roll bby 'x'

Holy Potato Wedges! That's is...hell, there are no words! Who's the artist, cause that's beast?

Huh. I was considering either stormtrooper armor for my character or...this

bubba_jett_by_hokunin-d69jnn5.jpg