Star Wars: Whispers of Darkness (Currently accepting characters)

Just noting, if someone has a smuggler character they're planning on playing, let's talk. I think I rather hook my charrie with another one, rather than trying to play two charries for this RP. It's a thought, but gives an opportunity for charrie interaction and story movement between two players rather than one.

It's a thought....

So, anyone need a pilot/spy in their group?" Koyi's available.

I am about make my character
we already talked so ^^

I am considering a han solo esque character but one that actually has/had faith in the overall empire and its goals, the unification of the galaxy under one banner and keep order, not really in much support with the republic but through past military crimes involving a superior officer he needs to turn to a life of crime and smuggling.

My character is a development of many past RP experiences.

A force sensitive inducted into the Manadalorian lifestyle, not so much out of choice. Raised to be a weapon for the old clanse was essentially trained to be a Jedi-Killer, learning from generations of Mandalorian experience against the Jedi. He's completely dedicated to his clan-mates, prone to losing himself in emotion due to that connection and his unique dependence on the force. Not nessesarily trained in the force or lightsaber combat, that's where he loses, but he makes up for it in trickery, use of his environment and gadgets, Mandalorian training, and his companions.

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Name - Bloom
Faction - Sith
Gender - female
Species - Dathomirian
Age - 19
Appearance -
Nightsister_Instigator.jpg
Weapons - gun, sword
Equipment - smoke bombs, bombs, land mines.
Apparel - red t shirt, black leather jacket, two earrings in both ears, red leather pants and black boots.
Skills - martial arts
Flaws - Going back to the person she use to be.
Force Sensitive? - Yes
Force Abilities - none
Personality - Bloom is a very sensitive girl, a lot of things get to her, which leads her to be a bit impulsive and blunt, she can be a bit stubborn as well, wanting things to go her way. He has a nice side as well have sympathy for some people and some things
Bio -
Bloom was born and grew up in Dathomiri. She was part of the sisterhood of witches, because of the attack during the era of the clone wars. Her species are limited. Mother Talzin use speak to her in her ghost form, still, hiding i guess. Bloom knew some witch spells but since her mother was killed by jedi. She always been by herself, she didn't have any siblings nor anyone who cared for her. Early on, she stole form people and almost sold as a slave. But this one person saved her from such chaos. His name was Kellz, he was a bounty hunter, He took her and cared for her. She always learned a few things from him. She was a teen during those times. On this one job, dealing with those horrible, ''peaceful'' jedi scums, her master, tried to steal some information from the jedi but was killed instead. Bloom was fourteen during that time. This killed part of Bloom, she didn't know how to go on. But eventually she did, listening and learning, she became a bounty and smuggler. Because of her species and gifts she always felt like she deserves more than being a bounty hunter and smuggler.

Well, the only reason I bought this up, besides avoiding working two charries right now, is because Baltazar (her rescuer and trainer of life in general) is sort of a vital entity in Koyi's life. When the changes that will possibly happen to her effect her at so many levels, without his presence to help her cope and understand the positive/negative opportunities that come with it all, she'll be lost.

I might not worry about a Baltazar character at all, but if it was possible for someone else to have been - probably not the one who saved her in the past, but is the person who picked her up off the streets and trained her to become the woman she is today; that still might work and I won't have to play two charries.

Just something to chat about... IDK, just brainstorming here... I just need someone to be an influence in Koyi's redevelopment right now, if I decided to D6 running my Baltazar. Or, I might just run Baltazar for a while, then kill him off entirely. That's screw Koyi up alright...

I could use my guy for that if he fits your needs

* sits in a chair waiting to roleplay while waving a flag*

My character is a development of many past RP experiences.

A force sensitive inducted into the Manadalorian lifestyle, not so much out of choice. Raised to be a weapon for the old clanse was essentially trained to be a Jedi-Killer, learning from generations of Mandalorian experience against the Jedi. He's completely dedicated to his clan-mates, prone to losing himself in emotion due to that connection and his unique dependence on the force. Not nessesarily trained in the force or lightsaber combat, that's where he loses, but he makes up for it in trickery, use of his environment and gadgets, Mandalorian training, and his companions.

The thing is...Mandos really do not like force users due to their history with the sith and the jedi. During the empire era the jedi were actively hunted down as they had a massive price on their heads.

The mando culture also does not draft outsiders in but will accept those who are willing to value their ideals. The force sensitives within the mando ranks more often dont even know that they are such but are usually more intuitive than others. They do not value the ways of the jedi nor the sith, ridiculing it as their ways are near opposites to one another. Ditto with sith but they tend to have a better business relationship.

Not to mention that the extensive history with the Jedi, they have their own ways of dealing with them. They are already a fearsome force without actively using force powers. Hell, they fought the Republic and the Jedi to near standstill AND were on an okay winning streak.

Reactions: Ko T'suno
The thing is...Mandos really do not like force users due to their history with the sith and the jedi. During the empire era the jedi were actively hunted down as they had a massive price on their heads.

The mando culture also does not draft outsiders in but will accept those who are willing to value their ideals. The force sensitives within the mando ranks more often dont even know that they are such but are usually more intuitive than others. They do not value the ways of the jedi nor the sith, ridiculing it as their ways are near opposites to one another. Ditto with sith but they tend to have a better business relationship.

Not to mention that the extensive history with the Jedi, they have their own ways of dealing with them. They are already a fearsome force without actively using force powers. Hell, they fought the Republic and the Jedi to near standstill AND were on an okay winning streak.
I'll have to post tomorrow because I'm on my phone. But you're misunderstanding and generalizeing, and I can post links tomorrow.

I did my research, trust me.

However, if my character upsets you, I can make another. I had fun coming up with him and researching mando culture but it's not worth it if it causes any trouble.

I have a character who's less a smuggler and more a general criminal/hacker. She's called "The Mechanic" because she can fix everything from blasters, to ships, to gambling games, and bank accounts...

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
I'll have to post tomorrow because I'm on my phone. But you're misunderstanding and generalizeing, and I can post links tomorrow.

I did my research, trust me.

However, if my character upsets you, I can make another. I had fun coming up with him and researching mando culture but it's not worth it if it causes any trouble.
If i am misunderstanding then i apologize for that. Just have seen my share of the "mando sith/jedi" and have hated just about every single one of them. Almost all have been badically a more verbal force using boba fett gary stu. They are worse than tge darkside power using jedi who is a jedi but still uses force lightning/choke.
That is my experience and nothing against you.

I get that.

What I posted was a bare minimum summary. Let's wait for the ooc and then I can feel less defensive about your advice. you know a lot and it would be better for you to see every bit of his story.

I like big spaceships. Can I control big spaceships?

how big are you talking about?

Star Destroyer class would be a dream come true.
But anything like that would be nice.

Soooo....a cruiser.

Hmmm...depending on plot i would either be for or against it.

As charming as the smuggler vessel is, it is cramped.
If this would be the sort of plot where everyone is more or less sticking together, a cruiser would be ideal.

I just read the first part about a war between Sith and Jedi. Did the plot change a lot with the new GM?

Oh. It did. There is an altered plot happening and ooc is on its way