Star Wars: The Star Forge Sagas - OOC (Accepting - Started)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vandread! Time to play Marco Polo!

MARCO!

oh wait! I've struck genius! yup. Genius. Okay guys, get ready. It's time for everyone to buckle down and get forced into a situation XD

pun definitely intended

Drekl! Punch it!

Freakin' Droidekas, here we go again lol

Ooooh yeah, perfect way to get everyone to interact, slaughtering droids

Droids with shields. Though can lightsabers even penetrate those shields?

not that I know of. But I know what can!

SHIP FIRE AND MISSILES

But when Droideka are launched off the ground their shields tend to go down.

So the Force and the ship. Sounds like a plan.

Yup Kuulain, Markus, and possibly Rai'ven will use the force, you can use your ship, and Dead Lock and Tabatha (if she has any) can use explosives

Actually lightsabers can force the shields to go down, but it would be like bashing a wall... By the time they got it down, they'd be dead... Using the force, however, can... Shields don't block the Force. (Hint hint)

Nothing can block the Force. It's a shame that the movies don't put enough of an emphasis on it.

I could post at any time but since I'm using a ship with Quadcannons I wanted to let our Sith, BH, and Jedi go first.

LordM Question. Are the droideka coming in just at the ground level, or are they in the stands too? (because Tabatha doesn't have explosives at the moment) I did read that droideka shields are weaker from behind, so Tabatha won't be completely useless as long as she isn't face to face with one...or five.

What IS your ship, anyways, Xylime? I'm afraid I must have missed that in your CS... Sorry... But, as far as a face to face with a droideka goes, most ships that can fare in space would have little problem fending off light blaster fire from droidekas... I'm afraid using a starship in a ground fight would be a little less than fair to any ground units that happened to be too close at the time.

Tabatha doesn't own a ship. She gets around in other ways. If you read my post, she's sitting in the stands at the moment.

I have read no one's posts yet. I've been waiting on people TO post. But thank you for your reminder of your characters whereabouts... I'll remember not to let my characters ship land there... You know, for the longevity of the story. Quite difficult to write a story when you kill of all the important characters with your ships landing skids, I'm afraid...

;)

LordM Question. Are the droideka coming in just at the ground level, or are they in the stands too? (because Tabatha doesn't have explosives at the moment) I did read that droideka shields are weaker from behind, so Tabatha won't be completely useless as long as she isn't face to face with one...or five.

Just through the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.