Star Wars: The Star Forge Sagas - OOC (Accepting - Started)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try not to get ahead of myself with my characters otherwise I get too excited about future plans and start forcing them too early.

Oh trust me. My last site I RP'd on all I did was GM. It's nice not to be running too many RPs here.

Glad to know you can sympathize XD granted you've seen what I have planned, being the Co-GM an all

<everyone be jelly of Lord Wraith>

Not jelly at all. I tried being a GM. I'm too nice to be a GM... And all I did was deal with the BS everyone started. >.>

Anyways. Gonna start writing out the basics of my next post, and wait for everyone else to write in their bit, so I don't double/triple/ quad post my awesome solo and get too far ahead of everyone else time wise...

If Reaper doesn't post by a certain time could you just mod him along?

I like to wait one weeks time since ther last post. then they get the warning and then ill mod them long

Fair enough. I'll likely post tonight then, have Vrill flip off the bounty hunter and Drekl save him with the Krakana.

If I get Khirr into orbit before you post then we could begin setting up their rivalry in full force.

Yes for sure!

You can mod me along if you want, work had me caught up and today I'm off to the Big Apple to help my brother, so the soonest I'd be able to post would be tomorrow night. If you wanna move along, go right ahead!

• Thank You
Reactions: Lord Wraith
He's alive!

Though I can handle waiting until tomorrow night for you to post if Lord M is cool with it. As I said I can still do a different post.

I'm cool with it :D I just don't want this to die lol

Granted we have a ton of great RP'ers in this so I really shouldn't be worried XD

Reactions: Lord Wraith
Yeah, you guys are fine, I'll not be so hardpressed by work this coming week so I should be just fine!

*Yawn* good morning gentlemen... Hey! That reaper guy is back! =D Sorta...

Anyways. I need some ideas on how Lyli finds out that kooky Rodian is telling the truth... Any thoughts?

That's a good idea... Orrr... Find data somewhere in the ship about his search... A documentary or a map? Hmm

Also a worthy idea!

Reactions: Lylith
I'm finished writing the next post. Gonna wait to throw it up there... =3

Status
Not open for further replies.