Star Wars: The Star Forge Sagas - OOC (Accepting - Started)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on my post right now.

Is there a Star Wars equivalent to the middle finger? Because Vrill just gave it to the bounty hunter lol.

@Lylith Big fan of Bianca Beauchamp eh? I noticed you only change your Avi to pics of her.

I do have my own pics, but they're not as appropriate... Lol You'll see them every once in a blue moon. I just don't like to show them off a lot.

Well kudos to you for using yourself as your Avi once in awhile! I don't think I'd ever have the guts to do that lol.

Ohh not here... I do on Steam though xD And... Well... Other places. xD

Ah well I suppose that's a bit different then :P

Ohh, yeah I'm TOTALLY lame xD No, I'll post one eventually... Just that I'm new here and I feel safer behind another red heads face xD

Don't we all? I mean my avatar is faceless haha

xD I mean yeah... Pretty much. I just found that I feel more confident behind her... You know she's like, my idol IRL? She's such a powerful, smart, and capable woman. And she's like super smart... I just admire her so much, and I'm really proud of her too... I wish I could be as strong as her you know, other than in writing...

Oh and she's Canadian, and being Canadian is always awesome :P

Yes, kinda... Except for their lack of warm, sunny, beaches... xD I'd hate that... I'm from Alabama, on the Gulf Coast... I couldn't live a summer without that warm, white, sand...

I only use selfies when I feel like being the hottest player in the RP.

Tis true, we do lack that feature. Though we do have some pretty nice beaches but I can't think of any with the white sand you're talking about.

You're Canadian? You lucky bastard... Lol

• Love
Reactions: Lord Wraith
lol Indeed I am.

Reactions: 2 people
Well there wouldnt be much data on his search but there would be a lot of word of mouthband reports on him in both the Republic and Sepratist databases

Lord Wraith is Canadian? Sweet -3-

Reactions: Lord Wraith
And there is my post, sorry about the hold up!

yay! So wait Wraith, your character is on his ship now right?

He's on his ship which is landed in the middle of the arena currently. So I mean you guys probably should have noticed a ship landing that close since Reapers' guy walked out of the arena in his first post if memory serves correctly.

ah okay, yikes big crowd, we gotta get into finding Vandread soon XD

Status
Not open for further replies.