Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

I've never heard of any hyperspace lanes being quicker than the other so i'd just say its only just Hyperspace lanes.

Okay, cause i just color coded them by speed, and then realized that having different speed space lanes would make no sense >_>

There's an Undo button >_>

Also, quickly, are there such things as Fast Hyperspace Lanes, Normal Speed Hyperspace Lanes, and Slow Hyperspace Lanes, or is it just Hyperspace Lanes.
Yeah i tried it didn't word.

Okay, cause i just color coded them by speed, and then realized that having different speed space lanes would make no sense >_>
It just depends on the hyperdrive in the ship since those can be faster or slower.

Alright, well, i'm done with the Map, now i have to give 70 planets Benefits >_<.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
You know, you can give similar benefits on different planets, Dood. They all don't have to be exclusive.

Reactions: OrionsHammer
You know, you can give similar benefits on different planets, Dood. They all don't have to be exclusive.
I know that, but thinking up all of them will still take some time.

Well, there's economic, military, and positional, raw resources, and technology as the main stuff. You could just class worlds as outer rim, average, or important and give each a standard baseline value in each and assign specific boosts after that. That way you'll have a standardized baseline that will save you work. Maybe a note or two for very specific cases like what kinds of technology or raw resources.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Good news, everyone! I've decided to go ahead and make a jedi initiate/padawan!

Can't wait to see what their like.

Does anyone want to pick up a new padawan from the temple? I'd enjoy a fresh case.

Well, Mogana is willing to take on a Padawan or 2 ^^. Though, i read on the Wiki that a Jedi/Sith can only ever take on 2 Padawan's in their entire lifetime.

Maybe I should switch the spy to taking Apprentices. Be hilarious.

Well, Mogana is willing to take on a Padawan or 2 ^^. Though, i read on the Wiki that a Jedi/Sith can only ever take on 2 Padawan's in their entire lifetime.
Pretty sure that's untrue, Yoda and so forth. I know Mace Windu has had something like 4.

The Sith for sure can have as many as they want they just focus their full attention on ones who show the most potential.

Yea, that's why i didn't really add that to the RP XD.

trooper__request__by_SpOoKy777.jpg

.::Name::.
The name is Lieutenant Keller
.::Code-Name/Nickname::.
He got the name Tango from a running joke and his uniform
.::Age::.
He's turning 24 in a week or so.
.::Clone Type::.
He is a Heavy Clone.
.::Personality::.
Tango's always been very cocky and enthusiastic, even when it's the darkest of times he finds away to get through it. Even if Tango doesn't always think things through and doesn't always think before doing things doesn't mean he isn't smart, he is great at making plans and finding ways of attack and defense. With his cockiness, he tries to hide his true nature of feeling like he's a worthless clone and can't do anything right. But through everything he is the heart of the group, he keeps everyone intact even if his squad doesn't think so or doesn't think he deserves to be apart of the team. Like all clones are programmed to do, he has loyalty to the republic and does whatever it takes to help, but his loyalty of the republic can be blurred by trust of people closer to him or when he feels somethings wrong and needs to do the right thing. He's also known to put a lot of jokes down on the battlefield and make snarky remarks, he also says the wrong things at the wrong time and doesn't mean anything when he does.

.::History::.
Like all troopers, he was made in the labs trying to create soldiers for war. But as they were trained, most got their own traits while they were good or bad. Keller was very sarcastic and wasn't the stereotypical clone trooper, he wasn't taught discipline and wasn't very loyal. But as he was made fun of, a man came to him and noticed how he was made fun of for not being good at being a soldier, so the man trained him and revealed that he was Commander Smith a retired clone trooper who was one of the best. Keller became a great soldier and shown his talents. But when the older clone trooper passed away, he stated to him that he would become a commander some day and show him that he will become legendary like he once and always was.
.::Military Rank::.
Tango just recently became a Lieutenant, he also just recently joined The Vanguard Division.
----Stats----

Strength: 6 (Pretty strong but can work harder with his strength)

Speed: 8 (He's much faster in speed then he is stronger in strength.)

Agility: 7 (He was trained by an old commander, one of the first things he worked at.)

Intelligence: 4 (He is more brawn then brains, but still smart.)

Knowledge: 7 (Knows a lot of the star system and was really fascinated in the subject)

Finesse: 6 (Tango is good and fluid in the battlefield.)

Stamina: 8 (Quick on his feet and rarely lose breath too often.)

Weapon Skill: 9 (Excellent with guns and other weapons in combat.)

Vehicle Skill: 4 (Isn't great with a vehicle, doesn't train with automobiles too often.)

Spaceship Skill: 1 (Has never flown a ship before.)

----Military Info----

.::Weapons::.
DC-15A Blaster Rifle
rifle.jpg

.::Stun Gun::.
DC-15s-Pistol.jpg

.::Division::.
Just recently joined the Vanguard Division.
.::Skills::.
Tango has a lot of skill with fixing and mechanics, he also is good at inspiring others of being a loyal soldier.
.::Specialty::.

Specializes at Mechanics and CQB.
.::Equipment::.

Laser vision visor and laser cutter (laser wrist watch that cuts through tough metal.)

Last edited: