Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

Sorry for the double post, guys. One more coming up.
Hey Since your the count and all. you may know of my guys mission to disrupt the republic. I may not work under you if your not the Sith Emperor. But It's not every day that two promising captains request to go to the enemy capital and disappear for 6 months. To make it more strange we would have been spending way more credits than 290 troops need for standard missions. on the scale of 30 times the normal cost.(In supply's and equipment) :)
It may not be you're money directly, but it would still be the empires. Maybe one of your accountants brought up the matter at some point.

Is the post any good I will wait until the afternoon to post again since I should allow some time for the jedi guy to post.

I try not to move events too quickly.
Well, i can't post to tuesday/wednesday, and my character is the Grand Master, so yea :/. Also, i'm confused on how you managed to get over 200 troops onto coruscant, the Republic Capital, without being detected, i know their spies and such, but your troops wouldn't be as good as you are >_>. Also, the Count leads the entire Separatist, including your spies, though Darth's don't have to follow orders and such and do what they want, but still >_>.

Makes me wonder how much Damaya would know about this since she is technically a Sith spy working on Coruscant.

Well, i can't post to tuesday/wednesday, and my character is the Grand Master, so yea :/. Also, i'm confused on how you managed to get over 200 troops onto coruscant, the Republic Capital, without being detected, i know their spies and such, but your troops wouldn't be as good as you are >_>. Also, the Count leads the entire Separatist, including your spies, though Darth's don't have to follow orders and such and do what they want, but still >_>.
Corusant has a population of over a trillion people. With billions of ships traveling to and From the planet every day. Moving slowly and arriving in civilian clothes. In the grand scale of the planet, 200 spy's are not that many. Groups like the black sun, would smuggle you I'm if you paid them enough.

Makes me wonder how much Damaya would know about this since she is technically a Sith spy working on Coruscant.
They are an independent group. But you would probably of heard about their arrival at some point.

With that many points in force sense you probably could effectively sence what my characters goal is. :)
They are aiming to cause as much damage to the republic for the smallest sith loss.
You might know who my characters are since their captains that are on the planet. If you Research Researched them, you would know that they would never fight fairly. Preferring to cause chaos, making their opponent's work in stressful conditions.
You probably were told to try to not be at the temple in a few hours. But not much more.
If you want I could private message
You and noodle the plan
The end result is still around two posts away from completion.

If you're spending that much, pursue a mission that the count himself didn't assign, and then desert in order to pursue it during a war, well, prepare to be assassinated.

Also, I am fairly confident my posts render rp's comatose. Lol

Edit: Phone sucks. Need to try and save up to buy a computer.

@Koda can you send me a link to your characters sheet? Just right click the #??? Number at the bottom of it's post and click copy link, than paste it and send it to me.

@Koda can you send me a link to your characters sheet? Just right click the #??? Number at the bottom of it's post and click copy link, than paste it and send it to me.
I did that; it's in my post that I quoted labeled 'Keller Jenks'

Alright, everything looks good, nice small fleet btw ^^. Accepted ^^.

Also @Koda, your character is one of the only clones with a Last Name, which means that he's pretty special to the clones because he's acknowledged more as a human than a clone than other clones.

Also @Koda, your character is one of the only clones with a Last Name, which means that he's pretty special to the clones because he's acknowledged more as a human than a clone than other clones.
Oh, yeah never thought of that... Anyway, I just got skype, so how can I get to the Republic general skype chat? My skype name is ABearNamedKoda

Well, it's a skype group for all those participating in the RP in general, i'll send you a contact request and add you to iy ^^

I pray for you my friend.