Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

Hey, Pasta! How's it going buddy?!

Pasta?!
Pasta!
Bro!
Dude!
Amigo!
Compadre!
Pasta- I don't think he can hear me.

(Reference applause)

Hmm, i hear a faint yelling, but i cant tell where its coming from...

On a side note, it will take longer to make the IC cause my crappy lawnmower broke and we had a domestic dispute with the police involved.

Ouch. Hope y'all are okay.

By the way, sorry to be that guy, but, when you get the time could you scan Raine's sheet again so I can know if she is acceptable?

She is accepted, i added her to the list a whileago XD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Lol, no problem ^^

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Okay, finished all that stuff, also noted, i changed Sith Padawan to Sith Acolyte.

Added a modified sentient droid sheet to Raine for Ocampo. Will finish later after I can charge my phone. I hope its okay, Pasta.

I was gonna suggest that after reading up more about the sith.

I am disappointed that Rion changed his character. Roy felt like he was going to be a big badass that the republic were going to have to fight. Even though with my disappointment the character is still great. Looking forward to combat with him. :cheerful:

248710_v0_600x.jpg

It would be boring to have two of the same characters, thus I backed down and went with Commando.
But I do plan to have him play an active role, so watch your back. ^^

Reactions: OrionsHammer
No no don't get me wrong Jarvis is a great character and he would be a tough one aswell. When I saw Roy, read more about him and saw his massive fleet i thought "Holy shit this guy is incredible! He must have went through alot of shit to get here."

Reactions: OrionsHammer
Alright, so i'm going to make a full blown map for this, so it'll take a long while for me to make the IC.

Ocampo is officially done. Hope she's cool.

Pasta, my friend, if you want I can make her a separate post, I just thought it would be easier to put them together since Ocampo is "technically" Raine's property since she's a droid.

Yea that's fine Lykaon ^^.

Also, just to tell you guys, it's just 70 Planets okay? So don't expect the map to be super big. I'm gonna have the Map in one tab, and the benefits of each planet in a separate tab, okay? ^^

Alrighty then mister map maker have fun with that whole hell of a job.

SDFKJSIOFDUQGEWFJZDKLGVIKLDGXHFCIFKNDMSG,FC

I JUST ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY DRAFT AND I WAS ALMOST DOWN OMFG

time to restart >.<

There's an Undo button >_>

Also, quickly, are there such things as Fast Hyperspace Lanes, Normal Speed Hyperspace Lanes, and Slow Hyperspace Lanes, or is it just Hyperspace Lanes.