Star Wars: The Second Clone Wars (Always Open/Accepting)

But, Solar. You have the ultimate sith buddy. Remember? The Dark lord.

I know that I meant a sith buddy at the academy.

That would be nice...if he didn't hate his parents.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
"Use your hatred to overcome your sandwich! If you cannot even best your school lunch, how can you ever expect to defeat the jedi?!"

How so orphan?

My character is totally a Sith. And a Jedi. And a Bounty Hunter. And a Grey Jedi. And a Sith again...​

Yup your gonna have a ton of fun playing all of those sides.

And then follows wreckage and becoming a sentient droid.

g1352343481141182005.jpg

Reactions: TravisBM
Ah, so many characters, so many stories. I'm excited for this.

It looks like the Republic have gained a lot of military strength. Most notably infantry, it looks to be.

WE HATH ACQUIRED A NEWCOMING CLONE TROOPAH!

Alright, so a quick heads-up, i changed the Capital Planet of the CIS from Geonosis to Dromund Kaas.

Reactions: OrionsHammer

• may_the_4th_be_with_you_by_tnounsy-d7h4e28.jpg

Jedi Master Kha'Zari

Race: Nautolan

Place of Residence: Coruscant

Personality: Kha has a laid back and accepting outlook on life, taking on his duties with enthusiasm. Usually one to smile when others do not, Kha is quite the prankster when not on a mission. And even then if he sees a laugh is needed, will attempt to do just that - make some laughs happen. Humble and often conservative when politics are involved, Kha takes much opportunity to meditate. He finds that whenever there is nothing to do, and are in a position like his one must meditate to sharpen their "edge". A dull mind is a dull saber.

History: Kha'Zari was born on the aquatic world Nautolan, native planet to his species often referred to as the "Nautiloids". From a very young age he showed promise with the force, causing his family to do everything in their power to get him into the Jedi Academy. He excelled in almost every single session, enough so that a prestigious Master took him beneath their tutelage. For years he was a Padawan without a cause, or so it felt like. He would mill about doing nothing, most often times reading what the Archives had to offer on the Saber Forms, and the history of both Jedi and Sith.

As the years passed and his connection to The Force strengthened, it was finally time to become a Knight. At the age of 22 his trials had ended, and he'd become what he so desperately desired - A Knight. It took him another half decade in order to hastily promote to Jedi Master, in which he took with confidence.

Jedi Rank: Master

Military Rank: Commander
    [tab=Equipment & Skills]​

• 500px-AnakinsEta2.webp

Eta-2 Actis-Class Interceptor

Armament: Laser Cannons (2)
    Secondary Ion Cannons (2)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The Dapper Mog