Star Wars: the Saga Reborn (From "A New Hope" to "Return of the Jedi", rebooting the universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay in my response. I will not be taking part in this rp. I bought a house instead.

I never said that they did, just that I believe that they were aware of them. Being under imperial employ from the start itself solves the issue of selling. Common knowledge of it is possible. Common knowledge of where to get it and how to get them is another matter entirely. Some strange, priceless creature might be in front of you and you might know what it is and what it does but that doesn't make the world and method of removal all of a sudden something that anyone would know.

Telling me that there are other methods is preaching to the choir. I suggest stuff because it seems fun, never because I think that there's only one way to do it.

Well, I won't really talk about it any longer. I will defer the decision to the game master.

The decision of wether or not Stormtroopers are elite?

Oh, no. i mean that Nevvy owns one.

It's Vornskyr's that sense Jedi and Ysalamari that negate the use of most force powers

So basically you want me to say "Oh its allowed" or "No, get that thing outta here!", right?

Sorry if I sound confused, I really am. I'm not sure why you're asking because it seemed like we agreed that I was okay with it. But if there's a bit more to look into, I'll do my best.

Well you get the final word. I personally would not allow it but this isn't my shindig and it´s not like I am going to be "FUCK YOU I'M LEAVING!" if you allow it. It's like some characters will be Cyborgs and this one guy has an EMP field in my mind.

Though this is still in just an IntCheck so there is alot waiting to happen. And hell, I admit I could be wrong on how it can be handled.

Okay, so I did a bit of research. Turns out these things are a little too complicated for me to simplify, so I'm unfortunately gonna have to say no, Ysalamari's are not gonna be in this RP. Sorry man!

What they could be is a plot line? Like a rumor that the heroes need to quell down. Though that would be better suited for when a Jedi Order would be in the works instead of when the Jedi are practically extinct.

Oh yeah, there will definitely be mention of them and maybe even an order from Lord Sidious to eradicate them from the galaxy to try and uncover any hidden Jedi who may be using them to successfully hide from the Empire.

Also, WitchChild, mind helping me make the CS? I'm stuck Dx

You mean like a character skeleton or your own? Because I can definitely help with both.

Just an example

(arrange and customize at your leisure)
Name:
Homeworld:
Appearance: (Detail Description or pic plus optional description)
Force Sensitivity: Yes or No; Training, Yes or No
Skills and Abilities: (Force Power Included in it's own paragraph)
Gear & Possessions:
Personality:
Biography:

Well I need to collaborate on my guy with another person so that the stories are set up perfectly, but I'll take your critique on it once I'm finished.

And wow, that was fast xD

I meant a character skeleton just like that. Wow, you did fast.

Just based it on my own and what I setup from my own old star wars rp. I am good at having Char Skellies as they are really easy to do for me. I tend to just do the same and allow it to be arranged and customized by the player's wishes. Even Add something that wasn't previously mentioned.

And sure, I'll help with your guy XD

Which reminds me, forgot to add Gear and Possessions.

AND profession XD that's what I get when I hurry with something

I find it to be more like a cyborg hunter with an emp field that has no armor and ready to be blown to bits by anything that isn't a cyborg but eh. Whatever. There's a rebel from the ysalamiri homeworld. Guess which planet the death star gets to blow up first this time?

You're missing gender. Height isn't a bad add with the billions of alient races that others may or may not be entirely familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.