1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Morning when I wake up and half of the afternoon before I go to work. Then come back in the evening.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, and Historical
Greetings ladies and gentlemen, it's me Nomad. To be honest I haven't been active on this site, lately due to several things but I want to change that. On this occasion, I'm looking for a partner to roleplay a possible story set in the Star Wars saga. Before explaining the details, need go over my info and ground rules. Don't worry it's not too many or harsh.

1) My online time can vary sometimes. Though usually I can be around in the week, from morning to mid-afternoon. Then after finishing work at my job, I be back somewhere early evening or late. Monday and Wensday will be a bit late as fair warning. Other times something could come up and cause delay but don't worry I'll back when able or let you know if I can't continue so not to leave you hanging. There are a few folks I should've message in the past about in the latter and owe apologies to.

2) With that in mind, I only ask potential partners to give me heads up about when they can or not reply if possible. Don't worry I can be patient and understanding if there going be delays or if they can't continue.

3) I'm not really into erotica writing, it makes me uncomfortable to tell you the truth. So please respect that wish if we're RPing together. I can try a little bit of romance(MXF) in an story if it serves a purpose, but not the best at it. Though my passion in writing is character development, action, comedy, drama in stories, such as found in the Star Wars series.

4) My writing style can be a few or multiple paragraphs. I won't ask you to match length for length, but do your best and have fun, that why we're here after all. Just make sure it's not a single sentence that's all I ask. Also be willing to double up one or few NPCs, depending on your preference.

With that out of the way, its time to focus the cool part. Here what I have in mind for possible plots for the Star Wars RP. A Nelvaanian bounty hunter named Vilkas wanders the galaxy, working his profession while searching for a cause to fight and belong to, even die for. That where your character whoever it be would comes in. It can be human or another alien, male or female.

Also background can vary, smuggler, Jedi, Mandalorian warrior/bounty hunter, or even rebel/republic spy/soldier. They team up to survive a bad situation or fight against a common foe. Whatever it be, they form some kind of a friendship/partnership as they go on adventures together. As for time period I say either shortly after Episode 6 when the Empire is collapsing but the Civil War is not over. Or an Old Republic style era can work as well. We could plan out more details in an PM if anyone interested.

Anyway thanks for reading this request fellow writers and may the force be with you as they say in that galaxy far, far, away LOL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.