Star Wars: Rise Of The Consortium

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
kk bud just worried cause suddenly quiet interest checks have happened to me since my return lol

Lol sure. Lets just open this up for question time for the meantime :)

So how and where we gonna start out is one of mine? What we got to work with to help with opening posts. Aaaaaaaaand can we use physical weps as well as blasters and whatnot? Also personal shields yay or nay? OH yeah slug throwers and whatnot too, and what kind of ship are we going to be flying in as well as could we maybe have a fighter or something if we can give the best explanation we could with it?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
Most likely on the ship somewhere on space.

That depends, you playing merc or a soldier? I want our knights to stick . lightsabers and maybe one side arm like a pistol. A personal shields sounds fine by me. Sluga are also fine. Now for the ship we will most likely be going with a star cruiser. I'm sure you could get away with a personal fighter if you're a merc.

Yeah we're probably going to keep things pretty open as far as character designs. I think discussing characters openly before posting (and the form comes up) is a good idea- that way everyone can build in why they're with the Consortium, and what other ties to the universe they may have-- Maybe even other characters. So since this is way after current canon, feel free to ask the state of specific things/planets/etc.

I like the idea of starting on a frigate/cruiser ship. Could be our mobile base of operations. Maybe we've got an armed freighter that we all hop in for mission duties and head to planets on. Characters could have individual ships on the cruiser if feasible, as well.

Since we're in the future of the star wars universe, the old canon ships would be seen as junk, and likely obsolete. Though I'm sure some have been overhauled and upgraded. Same with weapons, I'm sure. So don't feel super limited on gear and stuff.

But keep in mind as far as GMING, I'm not sure how cush runs games, but I keep my stuff pretty gritty/realistic and grounded. I have played the video games and read some of the books, but only consider the movies (and that clone wars cgi show) canon. I want to allow everyone to get that feeling of fun and awesomeness, but be careful! Try to be a superhero and you will end up with blaster holes :p.

• Love
Reactions: Cush Almighty
I actually didn't like star wars until I watch the clone wars. It is an amazing show and is what started my fascination with SW universe. With that said I to want make sure things stay grounded in what's possi in the SW universe. I shall be playing a human cyborg knight. I'm thinking of having him be the cold logical one of the group.

I must ask... What is the state of the Cathar? Did they ever rebuild their slave empire?

I'd say the Cathar are still hanging out on their planet- that seems to be doing fine after rebuilding. No longer mandalorian slaves- they're probably back to being mostly isolationists with a heavy clan structure.

So like the Chiss, would be a special occasion to see one outside of their own areas/pockets of space.

• Useful
Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
Still got room for someone interested

@Hellcat
@Aster
@Archer
@Mahou-Shoujo

@Cush Almighty

Just Sending a blip out to everyone. I think Cush is getting an OOC set up. In the meantime, I'll set this here for anyone who's interested- Though I'm not sure if we want to put the character applications here, or wait to drop them in the OOC when it shows up. I'll leave that up to Cush.

Star Wars
Character Sheet

Physical Description: [leave a description here with an image in spoiler tags if you have one. Realistic only. No anime.]

Name: [The name of your character]

Occupation: [How they are involved with the group- Knight, Soldier, Intelligence, Mercenary, Emissary]

Species: [What species your character is]

Personality: [Brief personality description. How they normally act, if they crack under pressure, what drives them, what scares them... etc]

History: [No need to go too deep here, especially if you're writing up a Knight. Those stories should all be quite similar- and you will know one another. Grew up in an academy being taught basic skills and knowledge, as well as force and combat. Quite paramilitary. You probably haven't gone on any in depth missions yet. If you're anything else, its pretty open.... ask if you have questions!]

Equipment: [List of equipment here and where/how you carry it. Lightsabers for Knights only]

Skill/Abilities: [What your character is good at, based upon their previous experiences. Combat skills will likely be a given. Go a little more in depth here. :) ]

Force Powers [Knights Only]: (know that all acolytes are taught telekinetic and meditative skills. They can all use these to some degree. However keep in mind that you are newly knighted. You will not be an advanced user. I'd say pick one or two force powers like heal, shield, enhance [strength], enhance [jump] , enhance [speed], Misdirect [creating small illusions], low level mind trick, force choke, concealment, telepathy, bind, sith alchemy, etc... I'd absolutely say lightning is an advanced skill. Set something understandable for someone of your characters experience level.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
I should have ooc up by tomarrow. Thank you for your patience.

• Thank You
Reactions: Spectre
@Clyde hey there. Not sure, I believe it depends on how many interested parties actually pull throigh. It is, however, up to cush on how many people he wants to allow to join. :) the ooc will be up soon, I'm sure you'll get an official answer soon enough!

@Clyde hey there. Not sure, I believe it depends on how many interested parties actually pull throigh. It is, however, up to cush on how many people he wants to allow to join. :) the ooc will be up soon, I'm sure you'll get an official answer soon enough!

That's all right. Just throwing out my interest was all. I like Star Wars, and I mean I did have a cool character design in consideration. When I say that, is I had a picture and a brief idea in mind. We'll see what Sirthe Brave Cush has to say.

Ummm, is there still room for one more? I might be interested, especially in the idea of playing a merc!

Hi there @Isla

We'll get a good idea of our headcount once the OOC shows up. Though again- we will get an idea of who/how many active players will be ushered in from the main gm- Cush. Keep an eye here, though, as interested parties may have peeled away already since the introduction of the idea.

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Last edited:
Curious as to you guys having room for ONE more? XDD

Maybe this is a stretch.. since a few others have asked but.. do you have room for one... more?

Still have room for one more merc?

Status
Not open for further replies.