Star Wars: Rise Of The Consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm~ I checked out the Interest Check, and I also clicked over to the OOC. I noticed you were closed. That being said, if you don't manage to snatch enough people from your interest check, I would love to join. Recently got back into SWTOR, stupid trailer, and now I have this itch that needs to be scratched. -_-

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Heya @Spectre not to bother you or anything, but were you able to read my character sheet? :)

Reactions: Katori
@Tyrannosaurus Rekt Go ahead and put an application up. Thanks for checking here, first. At this point we're doing first come, first serve, and I'll let Cush be the one to put a plug in it officially. However i'm thinking we will only have Cush as GM, myself as co/backup GM, and 4-5 players.

@Clyde I've been waiting on Cush to get things finished up with his character. Also, to get more people to post their character sheets. I'll be watching like a hawk, but cush is the GM here.

@Isla i certainly did. check your PM's from Tuesday. Sorry for the confusion. We were rapid fire messaging and my edit may have been missed.

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt Go ahead and put an application up. Thanks for checking here, first. At this point we're doing first come, first serve, and I'll let Cush be the one to put a plug in it officially. However i'm thinking we will only have Cush as GM, myself as co/backup GM, and 4-5 players.

@Clyde I've been waiting on Cush to get things finished up with his character. Also, to get more people to post their character sheets. I'll be watching like a hawk, but cush is the GM here.

@Isla i certainly did. check your PM's from Tuesday. Sorry for the confusion. We were rapid fire messaging and my edit may have been missed.

i just wanted some tips man. I was asking for advice about my sheet.

Okay, character sheet coming up soon! I'm having a little thread header done, so that'll come soon. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye out.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Hm~ I checked out the Interest Check, and I also clicked over to the OOC. I noticed you were closed. That being said, if you don't manage to snatch enough people from your interest check, I would love to join. Recently got back into SWTOR, stupid trailer, and now I have this itch that needs to be scratched. -_-
That trailer was awesome. I want to see a movie like that after they finish Rey's story.

Sorry about that! I'm going to finish my character's appearance and it will be complete.

We have 3 characters posted so far, Not bad I guess.

Last edited:
I am currently finishing up an Information Agent type character. I read that a few of the jedi characters have hacking abilities and scanning abilities. So, I'm trying to angle the character's proficiencies towards things that can be useful. Of course, if it isn't useful to be a James Bond-ish agent character within this RP, do let me know. I do plan to outfit the character with stealth options, diplomacy (sexy diplomacy... I'm kidding... sorta), and sniper abilities in hopes of balancing out the group. Possibly light demolitions as the character is a saboteur of sorts.

Thanks.

I am currently finishing up an Information Agent type character. I read that a few of the jedi characters have hacking abilities and scanning abilities. So, I'm trying to angle the character's proficiencies towards things that can be useful. Of course, if it isn't useful to be a James Bond-ish agent character within this RP, do let me know. I do plan to outfit the character with stealth options, diplomacy (sexy diplomacy... I'm kidding... sorta), and sniper abilities in hopes of balancing out the group. Possibly light demolitions as the character is a saboteur of sorts.

Thanks.
Hm, we can try to make whatever you want useful. Having long range reconnaissance would certainly be a help in a realistic situation- but i'm not sure how much fun you'd have in an RP like this with skills like that. Certainly give them that capability, as it could come in handy. Though I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to do something more of a mid-high ranking officer position. That way they could feasibly be more involved with the operations that the consortium knights would be sent off to without being obsolete. That way they could help plan operations, run them, and send data back and forth to the consortium military. Sort of a checks and balances between their religious order and the military..? I'll think a little on it, and let me know of any ideas that come your way.

we're still looking for another junior level knight, I think. we've got two knight captains [gm purpose], a knight, a mercenary, and an upcoming intelligence operative. I think the original intent of Cush was to focus on force users, but we certainly have places for non-force users, as well.

All right because I too was waiting for a response.
I've responded to your PM.

Hm, we can try to make whatever you want useful. Having long range reconnaissance would certainly be a help in a realistic situation- but i'm not sure how much fun you'd have in an RP like this with skills like that. Certainly give them that capability, as it could come in handy. Though I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to do something more of a mid-high ranking officer position. That way they could feasibly be more involved with the operations that the consortium knights would be sent off to without being obsolete. That way they could help plan operations, run them, and send data back and forth to the consortium military. Sort of a checks and balances between their religious order and the military..? I'll think a little on it, and let me know of any ideas that come your way.
Yeah. That's why I was leaning more towards espionage, due to the fact that someone that is more a tracker/ranger type character would just be RPing on their own. Tried an RP that did that once, it did not work out. Yeah, I was thinking more hands-on intelligence, myself. Social maneuvering on the fly, language translation, procuring valuable information, decoding, hacking and what not. But I see that a couple of the force user characters already have hacking and facial recognition powers. So, it might be a bit redundant.

But, I was basically thinking that. A military presence, since there isn't one, in hopes of herding the (force) cats and just generally keeping an eye on things and making sure they don't get too sith-y that it eclipses the military's might. Checks and balances, like you said. A high ranking officer works really well not only character wise but personality wise, as well, considering the character's background and tendency to bit a more-than-a-smidge uppity.

I'll finalize my character soon. I was shooting for today, but according to my significant other... all of their family is coming over for a few days without any warning. -_-

Yeah. That's why I was leaning more towards espionage, due to the fact that someone that is more a tracker/ranger type character would just be RPing on their own. Tried an RP that did that once, it did not work out. Yeah, I was thinking more hands-on intelligence, myself. Social maneuvering on the fly, language translation, procuring valuable information, decoding, hacking and what not. But I see that a couple of the force user characters already have hacking and facial recognition powers. So, it might be a bit redundant.

But, I was basically thinking that. A military presence, since there isn't one, in hopes of herding the (force) cats and just generally keeping an eye on things and making sure they don't get too sith-y that it eclipses the military's might. Checks and balances, like you said. A high ranking officer works really well not only character wise but personality wise, as well, considering the character's background and tendency to bit a more-than-a-smidge uppity.

I'll finalize my character soon. I was shooting for today, but according to my significant other... all of their family is coming over for a few days without any warning. -_-
Glad to have you on board! Another military presence is great! :)

Hi! I actually saw this RP a couple days ago, and I saw it said by invitation only but I wanted to slip in and say I was interested in joining as well. I had a thought on a sort of medic character, that also had some gunplay ability, but considering you were looking for a junior knight I could come up and do one of those, too. Only if you were still open and didn't mind me dropping in, though lol.

You certainly are welcomed @Nilwa as we are in need of another force user. Start on your character as soon as possible! As for those wondering when the IC will be up is when the OCC minumum is reached. 4 characters have been posted. We're almost there, We just need @Tyrannosaurus Rekt and @Nilwa to post their characters.
@vampyre isla
@Spectre
@Clyde

Status
Not open for further replies.