Star Wars: Rise Of The Consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akashi @LoveandHate91
Hey thanks for showing interest!

I think we're trying to keep active roleplayers to about 4-5 people.

This is not me turning anyone away yet- as we still haven't heard from the previous/ initial interested folks. Just please- if you are indeed serious, keep an eye open here.

We are still awaiting word from
@Hellcat
@Aster
@Archer
and @Mahou-Shoujo

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
Has anyone one started working on their characters? If we don't get a reply from the people @Spectre mention soon we might have to do first come first serve. Your thoughts @Spectre?

Yeah for sure. I know @Clyde was interested so we could drop him in here first, then go with the others.

Still wanna cap it at about 4players or so? 5?

You think 8 players including us should be the cap?

Yeah for sure. I know @Clyde was interested so we could drop him in here first, then go with the others.

Still wanna cap it at about 4players or so? 5?

Ah sweet. I still reeling in on that idea

@Cush Almighty whatever you're comfortable with as far as active players goes. I'm here for backup GMing :P.

Should we set a cutoff date to get people motivated to get in, get a char posted, and we can get RPing?

*sits on hands in anticipation*

I want to see some other character sheets first, since I've never done a Star Wars roleplay before. /officialnewb

Min is in the OOC thread. However, i implore you to ask questions! PM me if you'd like. If you have any ideas, i can certainly guide you on the correct paths of creation. I love character gen, and even in my tabletop SW games, i always have almost an entire session based around character creation for my players for them to ask questions, and build ideas for well developed characters.

:)

I don't really have any questions haha! I'm just kind of stuck on everything and all I know is that I want my female to be a mercenary.

@Spectre I'll PM you. I guess I'm getting some questions now haha!

@Cush Almighty whatever you're comfortable with as far as active players goes. I'm here for backup GMing :P.

Should we set a cutoff date to get people motivated to get in, get a char posted, and we can get RPing?
Nah we should wait til people puts up some characters.
*sits on hands in anticipation*
Get off those hands are start typing up a character!

Oh fantastic I got a sheet already halfway complete

On my phone now get my sheet up after therapy

What sector and planet will this take place on, out of curiosity?

Will be jumping planet to planet and sector to sector.

Where are we starting out then?

This is likely going to start on a big space station, however "where", is still up for debate. So we can just call it "An unmarked space station in 'Consortium Space'" for now

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Status
Not open for further replies.