Star Wars: Knights of the New Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipps told me that he was doing a bit of editing and merging collab. I guess it should be done by the weekend

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Exactly what WitchChild said. It'll probably be up either tomorrow or Friday, most likely Friday. Things are getting busy IRL so I'm trying to manage them while also dealing with the fun reality we live in -_-

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I know that feeling, trying to re-establish my ME rp that was almost beaten to death by inactivity (on my part) due to my own IRL troubles.

I am a victim of procrastination and had not been working on my sheet like I should have ;_;.

But i'll get there

soon

@ResolverOshawott, since your sheet isn't up yet (and the IC is nearly done), I'm gonna go with the idea we have five main characters for now, but once the sheet is up (and I look it over to make sure it's fine), I'll edit my post to include YC.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
My app might take longer because i'm going to be moving houses and being rather busy.

I'll get a post up soon, Rl is killing me, have a migraine right now, gonna sleep it off and hopefully post tomorrow around 8-9 pm EST

Are we waiting for anyone else to post or is it my turn to move things forward?

Neither has @ResolverOshawott (for lack of a finished sheet), nor has @Archer or @caligari. I know people get busy (I just recently finished exams - yay), but I'm just checking up on people since it's been a few days since the last post.

I also didn't want people to feel like they had to remain confined to the tubes and give the same information that's already been provided, hence why I asked. If everyone's cool with waiting, I'll hold off until everyone's gotten a post up, at which point I'll employ the 'Three Post Rule' for myself (I can impose it on everyone if you think it'll work to create a less cluttered story, but it's up for debate)

Maybe some jizz could light up the place

Actually...no. That type of music is LITERALLY called Jizz.

So there, some jizz in your ears

Status
Not open for further replies.