Stabilize me (( Reality Conn & k-michelle412 ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean raised an eyebrow "Oh. Alright." He chuckles before looking around. "Sorry if it bothered you." He grins, leaning in and kissing Eli softly before getting up off the bed and standing up. "Do you want me to go? I understand if you do. It's annoying having to have a Drunk make you have sex with them." He looked down at Eli.

Eli shook his head and tugged so he pulled Sean back to bed. "I really didn't mind. Besides you begged hard enough to at least stay a little longer." Eli teased as he pulled Sean to his lap. "Do you remember anything about last night?" He chuckled slightly amused.

Sean chuckles softly before trying to remember things about last night. It was all hazy and blurry. "No, not really. My ass hurts though." He sticks his tongue out and laughs, poking Eli's cheek once again.

"You wanted it hard. What else is a gentleman supposed to do?" Eli chuckled, arms moving around Sean's waist and pulling him closer. "You know, I vaugely remember you saying you don't sleep with targets." Eli smirked up at Sean.

Sean laughs quietly at both of Eli's comments "Well, I'm not surprised that I wanted it hard. Also, I did say that didn't I? Oh well. You're an exception." He smirks, leaning in and kissing Eli once again. "Why? Do you not want me to sleep with you?"

"The exact opposite actually." Eli chuckled and stood, taking Sean with him. He carried him just like that, legs around Eli's waist, downstairs and to the kitchen. "Hungry? I make wicked pancakes." Eli flashed one of his million dollar smiles, the kind that had women begging on their knees for him and men doing everything in their power to get with him, at Sean.

Sean grinned and he nods "Actually, yes I would love some Pancakes. Anyways, don't you need to go to work today?" He asks curiously, unwrapping his legs from Eli's waist, going over and sitting down on a chair. "We wouldn't want you to be late." He chuckles, leaning back on the chair that he was sitting on.

"I'm off, thank god. This last case is driving me up the wall." He groaned. Eli pulled out pancake mix and vanilla extract for flavor. He mixed together the batter while the pan heated up. "I don't understand how people even get into this. What's the point of murder? It doesn't even change anything." Eli continued to rant as he made breakfast.

"People need Justice. Know that the killer(s) is dead." Sean chuckled, looking up at the ceiling. "Like, I'm sure if I would've been caught and killed. The family's of the people I had murdered would most likely feel a little better. But I'm just guessing." He shrugs a little bit, kicking his legs around softly as he glances at Eli.

"Then those people need to let people like me do their job and not take justice into their own hands." He finished three pancakes while having the conversation with Sean and stacked them on a plate. "Vigilantes are illegal for a reason Sean." He handed the plate, along with syrup, a fork and knife, to Sean.

"Mmm well people don't understand." Sean states as he poured some Syrup onto his Pancakes, taking a bite out of them. He moaned, closing his eyes "These are so good" He says with his mouth full, continuing to eat them. He usually eats Take-out so this was nice. He then remembered something "Oh shit. I need to go to work in about an Hour or Two."

"Told you I could cook." Eli states with a smirk. He finished up his own and turned off the stove. He sat with Sean, pouring syrup all over his own serving. "You can borrow some of my clothes for the day." He stated not seeing a problem with sharing.

Sean shook his head "No, no. It's quite alright. I can run home and grab some clothes." He states, not wanting Eli to know that even his smell will make him want the man. "It'll only take me at least Five minutes." He smiles, kicking Eli's leg softly "Thanks for the offer though."

Eli chuckled as he ate. "I slept with a criminal." The fact was just now hitting him. "I had sex with a wanted killer twice and now I'm feeding and offering to clothe him." Eli shook his head amused. "What did you do to me?" He chuckled, eyeing Sean suspiciously.

Sean shrugged "I shot my way into your heart I guess. If you're honestly bothered I can go and never return" He raised an eyebrow as he asked skeptically, glancing at Eli as he finished his food up. "And I'm being completely serious right now. So I want you to tell me the honest truth. Do you want me to stay or go?"

Eli was slightly taken aback. Sean was being serious. He wasn't playing mind games as usual. "I want you to stay." Eli murmured, eyes on Sean.

Sean got up onto the table, his face inches away from Eli's "Are you sure? You could loose your job if they ever found out about this. I'd be killed and you could be put into jail for hiding a murderer all this time. So. Are. You. Sure" He says in a low voice, his eyes somewhat darker than their usual color. "I don't want you to loose your job. But this is your choice."

Eli stared into Sean's eyes. "I. Want. You. To stay." Eli said slowly. His eyes never left Sean's. He leaned forward and captured the others lips. He slipped his tongue into Sean's mouth, one hand on the back of his neck so Sean couldn't pull away early.

Sean smiles into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the males neck. He moves a little bit so he can dangle his legs off the of table, wrapping them around Eli's waist.

Eli stood, pulling Sean closer, hands supporting him up against the table. His tongue played with Sean's, humming in delight. He slowly pulled away, hovering over Sean's lips as he caught his breath. "You have two hours~" he smirked and left a trail of butterfly kisses down Sean's jaw and neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.