Stabilize me (( Reality Conn & k-michelle412 ))

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean was still in the waiting room, even when the nurses 'kindly' asked him to leave. He wasn't leaving, not yet at least. If he could see that Eli was alright then he'll go. But they won't allow him to go to where they were keeping him so he wasn't going to move an inch. Well, technically he is moving, since he's pacing but that's not what he meant. "Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave now. I'm sorry but you're freaking out the others. Either you leave, or we will force you to leave. This time I mean it." The reception desk chick states, standing up, holding the phone.
He sighs, but nods reluctantly. He walks out of the Hospital, sitting outside on a bench. They never told him that he had to leave the premises. So it's fine, even though it was raining. It was fine.

"Sir! What are you doing out of your room?!" A nurse had spotted Eli walking down the hallway. He had his IV walker with him so personally, Eli saw no issue. He turned to the male nurse and blinked. "Well...I was going to see when I would be released." He stated as if it was clear what his intentions were. The nurse sighed and shook his head. "You can't do that. You just came out of surgery not even four hours ago. You need to be in bed or else risk turning septic. Your wounds were nearly fatal." The nurse explained and ushered Eli back to his room, much to Eli's dissatisfaction.
"When will I be able to leave?" Eli asked obviously irritated he had to stay here.
"When the doctors do their check up tomorrow and assess how fast your recovery is going." The nurse stated as he checked to make sure all systems were properly hooked up to Eli. The officer grumbled under his breath. He didn't have an issue with hospitals he just never understood why, after he was patched up, he couldn't just go home. He was no longer in threat of dieing.

((Poor little Sean! Baby come inside!!))

(( He can't xD ))

Sean had stayed outside all night, once it hit Eight-O-Clock he quickly ran inside and asked if he could go see Eli now. He looked terrible, soaking wet and he had bags under his eyes. The Receptionist had to disagree, telling him that he needed to go home and take a shower, get some rest. He continued to ask until she finally got annoyed, saying that he could. But only for a couple of minutes.
He walked into the room where Eli was being held in, standing near the doorway. He most likely was sick so he didn't want to get near the male in the bed right now "Hey, Eli." He smiles a little bit, his voice a little raspy.

During some point in the night, Eli fell asleep. He didn't dream of anything, it was just dark. He woke up the next morning in the same bed, unfortunately. Around seven he was brought breakfast by the same nurse who had found him last night. It was a microwaved waffle with applesauce. Eli raised an eyebrow at the tray and the nurse shrugged. They left it like that. He had just finished eating when Sean appeared in the doorway looking terrible. Eli just sat there and stared for what seemed like forever, the silence stretching out like a blanket over the two. He blinked, taking in the males appearance. 'What happened to him?' Eli slowly slipped out of bed, eyes on Sean. He walked to him and stood right in front of him, on his side of the threshold. "Did you....Did you wait all night?" He asked softly. Eli raised both eyebrows in clear amazement before a smile broke out on to his features. Not caring that the other man was completely soaked to the core, Eli pulled him into a tight hug, well as tight as possible considering his entire chest hurt from being shot three times.

Sean smiles a little bit before backing away from Eli "Yep. Don't come near me though. I smell bad and I could make you sick." He shrugs before yawning "Are you feeling a little better though? I mean, it seems like you are since you're standing up and all. But still. I don't know what else to talk about and that was the first question that came to mind." He rambles on, looking around.
He was honestly that tired, not really thinking about what he was saying. During his rambling he had mumbled a small 'I love you', but didn't realize it so he just kept on rambling about utter nonsense.

Eli sighed and shook his head. Sean was definitely something else. "Cmon, they have showers in here you know." He stated. He didn't give Sean much of a choice as he pulled him into the bathroom. He hadn't missed the soft confession of love that Sean seemed to have blurted out among his ramblings. He left it alone for now seeing as how Sean was nearly falling asleep standing there. "Here, take a shower. I think they left my jeans around here somewhere. You can wear those since I won't be needing them. Stupid doctors won't let me leave yet." Eli muttered as he walked out of the bathroom to give Sean some privacy. He found his jeans folded off to the side and a white t-shirt the hospital had given his since his was ripped and bloody. He set them on the closed lid of the toilet while Sean showered and returned to the bed before any nurses came back and scolded him for being up.

Sean nods and he takes a shower, washing off all the grime off of his hair and body. He finished and put on Eli's shirt and pants, walking out of the bathroom. "You always seem to lend me your close." He mumbles, sitting down on a chair.
"I can just wear mine, I need to leave soon anyways. Get to work, and then come back here." He shrugs a little bit, leaning back on the chair he was on. He wasn't really out of it, he was just tired. Maybe he'll take the day off so he can rest. But he does need the money for his place. If he doesn't pay it then he'd have to leave and find somewhere else.

"It's not like I'm in dire need of them right now." Eli shrugged as he sat on the hospital bed. He fiddled with the different apparatuses that the doctors had him hooked to constantly. "Besides, your clothes are soaked and you'll catch pneumonia. Just wear those to work. I can have Marylyn bring me something if I'm lucky enough to get out of here today." Eli sighed. God he hated being stuck here. He felt fine and this place was painfully boring. "That is that last time I go on a walk on my day off." He huffed. His attention turned to Sean as he watched him try not to fall asleep. "Why didn't you go home and just come back in the morning?" He questioned curiously.

"Because if I keep myself busy I can go to work. If I go to work, I get money. If I get money, I can pay for my house. If I don't go to work. I loose my house. That'll be crappy so, yeah." Sean shrugs, blinking a couple of times. "I'm awake now though. Seeing you like that makes me wake up." He says cockily, winking. He chuckles softly and stands up, scooting the chair so that it's much closer to Eli. He sits back down "So, what do you do here?"

"Fair enough." Eli stated after Sean stated his reasoning. He rolled his eyes at the others comment. "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. You aren't getting any for a while, I'm hurt." He stuck his tongue out at Sean playfully. He smiled at the other male scooted closer. For a serial killer, he was pretty adorable. "Well..I lay here. Wait for doctors to do their routinely check up. I haven't been cleared to get off bed rest so I'm kinda stuck. But now that you're here..." Eli trailed off, pulling Sean in for a kiss. "I have a whole helluva lot more to do." He chukled playing around. Even Eli knew he was in no condition for anything physical.

Sean rolled his eyes playfully "Alrighty then. Well, I should really get going or else I'll be late. Bye, Els." He smirks at the new nickname he gave Eli. He waves and walks out of the room, getting out of the Hospital.
He walks to work and does the usual routine, meeting new people and greeting the regular ones. A usual flirt here and there, only because he got bored. Of course, some of the people he tried to flirt with slapped him. But he found it amusing so it didn't exactly matter to him.

((secretly falling for all of your chars cus their just too damn funny))

After Sean left the doctor strolled in. He checked all of Eli's vitals and checked over the stitches in his chest. Thankfully they were healing nicely and Eli should be able to leave tomorrow afternoon. He was cleared to be mobile and for that, Eli was forever grateful. The hospital gave him a pair of black sweats and a white t-shirt for him to wear and a new pair of briefs. Eli changed, glad to be rid of that stupid hospital gown. He had to keep his IV with him but he didn't mind that. For the rest of the day Eli wandered around the recovery section of the hospital. He would talk to the stray hallway roamer for a few minutes before being on his way once more.

(( Hahahahahaha. xD Anyways, I need to go :P I shall be back soon!. ~Five hours later she falls asleep~ ))

((hahaha alright see ya.))

Sean had finally finished, walking back to the Hospital. He found Eli walking around, he smiles and grabs the males arm, pulling him into his room "Hey babe. How're you?" He asks, smirking while wrapping his arms around the boys waist.

• Love
Reactions: k-michelle412
Eli smiled at Sean, slightly chuckling. "Better. Get to leave tomorrow afternoon." He wrapped his arms around Sean's shoulders. "So, I'm your babe now?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sean grins a little bit and he kisses Eli's forehead softly "I guess. You don't have to be if you don't want too" He shrugs and steps away from Eli, sitting down on the chair.

Eli rolled his eyes and walked to his bed and sat down. "I didn't say I didn't." He waved Sean over and patted the spot next to him. "Stop being a loser and sit with me...babe." Eli smirked and winked at Sean with a soft chuckle.

Sean laughed and he stands back up, sitting on the bed next to Justin. He sighed softly, leaning back so he was laying down. "You sound so awkward saying Babe" He teases, sticking his tongue out at Eli.

Eli flicked Sean's arm. "Alright honey buns." Now Eli was just being an ass. He laughed lightly and flicked on the small television that was mounted to the wall. "So how was work snookums." Eli smiled down at Sean.

Status
Not open for further replies.