Stabilize me (( Reality Conn & k-michelle412 ))

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean yawns quietly and he shakes his head "Actually I can't. I have to meet someone once I leave the hospital." He states, frowning a little but. "Sorry, Eli." He mumbles, kissing the male softly.

"Alright..." Eli sighed as he kissed back. He was curious as to who Sean was meeting but kept his curiousity to himself.

((Sorry it's short. Bout to go out to eat))

(( Alright, have fun. ANYWAYS. I'm about to make Sean do something really… REAALLY shitty. 'Happiness Is Overrated' ))

Sean smiles and he pulls away, taking a step back. "Well, I think I should honestly go. In about Five minutes the Visiting hours are going to end. So I'll see you tomorrow, Eli." He chuckles before waving, walking out of the room and out of the Hospital.
He had to go meet one of his little 'Flings'. Because he honestly was confused and doesn't exactly understand Relationships. He goes over to their house and they have a party, as usual. Then once they get drunk they do 'it'. The thing is though, is that, it didn't feel as good as it used to.

((.....ohhhhh Eli is gonna be maaaaad. Eli is like a puppy. He doesn't seem all that serious but he's super loyal. You just broke his little puppy heart </3))

Eli nodded and waved to Sean. He was completely unaware of what, he believed to be, boyfriend was about to do. He had a nagging feeling about it but convinced himself it was nonsense and forced himself to fall asleep. He awoke the next morning excited. He was finally getting out of this shitty little hospital!

(( I feel bad DX BUT. Things happen. ))

The next morning Sean woke up and told his 'Fling' that he was going to go, the male nods so he gets dressed and leaves. Honestly, he didn't remember most of it and well, he regrets it.
He sighs once he finally reaches his house, yawning silently as he drops his bag onto the floor. He was still a little drunk because, well, he had a ton of Beer last night. For some reason he hasn't sobered up, but it didn't bother him all that much.

Eli got his final check up from the doctor. He was healthy, well as healthy as he could be after getting shot three times. He was told he should be just fine and prescribed a pain killer for the next two months. He looked it over while signing the release forms.

Eli stood outside for about ten minutes. He was waiting for Sean but when the male never showed up, he sighed heavily and shook his head. Who was he kidding. Eli ran a hand through his cropped hair and called Marylyn. She was there in five minutes and the two went to lunch before picking up his medication and dropping him off.

The two said their goodbyes and Eli ran up to his apartment. It felt good to be home, so why didn't he smile. Eli shook the heavy weight settling in his chest and changed from the hospital clothes and into his own, a simple pair of grey sweats that hung low on his hips. Man he missed his house.

Sean, being drunk, decided to call Eli. After a few rings the man picked up "Hey Eli~ Baby~. You wanna know something? I cheated on you." He coed, chuckling softly. Obviously he wouldn't remember this tomorrow. "I need to go now though, hehe, bye Darlin~." He hung up.
He had gone to bed almost instantly after that call, forgetting about it at least Five minutes later. He was probably the worst Drunk male on earth, always telling the truth and forgetting almost everything.

Eli was lounging on his couch as his phone rang. He frowned, glaring at the ceiling. His phone was in his room, ringtone purposefully loud enough that he would hear it downstairs. Groaning, Eli paused his movie and trudged himself upstairs. By the time he got there he had missed the call but had a message. He blinked owlishly, seeing the missed call was from Sean. 'Maybe he had work?' He shrugged and called his voicemail. As the message played, Eli's phone dropped from his hand. His eyes stared out at nothing as he could feel the cracks forming in his heart. His chest hurt and it was suddenly hard to breathe. This ha to be a joke right? Sean wouldn't do that to him...right?

The words played over in his mind. Sean wouldn't tell him wear her was going and stood him up today. Eli remembered that man coming by and warning him about Sean. About his playboy ways.

Eli felt numb. He walked downstairs, phone forgotten on the floor. He plopped down on the couch, staring at his television but not seeing. Sean just used him. Eli vaguely wondered if he had been playing him from the beginning, toying with him to elude capture. Right now, Eli wouldn't put anything past him as his emotions closed themselves off.

(( ~Feels like a complete bitch for the rest of the Rp.~ ))

Sean woke up early the nest morning, confused for a second before remembering the party. "Oh, right. That." He mumbles, sighing quietly. He looked at his phone and noticed that he had sent a Voicemail to someone, making him a little bit confused. (( His phone allows him to listens to the Voicemails he sends. )) He quickly typed his password in and listened to it, frowning once it finished.
He didn't exactly remember having sex with someone else, and Eli probably just.. Hates him now. Sean mumbles a little bit, unable to handle his 'feelings'. He felt extremely bad and pissed off at himself. He was going to be a coward and leave for a few days. He got into his car and drove into the next city.

He stayed there for at least two weeks, not once hooking up with anyone, nor drinking any beer. He had just been in his Hotel, sitting on his bed and over thinking things. He had forgotten his phone once he left, but that just made everything better. He wouldn't have any calls from his 'friends, or his 'Co-workers' about his job. He was just.. Alone, once again. It kind of was.. Nice.

Marylyn watched as her friend of ten years, partner for two, killed himself over his work. Ever since he got back from the hospital he worked. She was worried he was pushing himself and she was quite sure he was taking above his prescribed dosage of pain killers. He wouldn't talk to anyone outside of the case and she had only seen this one time before.

Eli had been dating this guy for almost two years. The man proposed to him and for a time they were happy, planning the wedding and all. Two weeks before they were supposed to get married, Eli's finance got cold feet and got drunk, sleeping with at least three other men. When Eli found out he was shattered, throwing himself into any and everything he could for a distraction.

Marylyn sighed. Sadly there was nothing she could do. Eli was stubborn and only he could pull himself out of this slump, because Marylyn highly doubted the man who had done this to her friend was ever coming back.

"We got a lead!" Marvin called out as he and his partner waltzed into the room. Eli was there in a second. They shared information. Their perp was last seen leaving the Harrowfield hotel. Of course Eli was the first one out of the door, Marylyn trailing afterwards.

Sean finally changed his looks back to how they were before, he started killing once again. He had began looking for people related to what had happened with his Father, and found out that, people were still alive.
So far, he's killed At least another Three people. He always had this evil look in his face whenever people looked at him now, so they left him alone. He was happy. He made himself believe that he was happy. Yes he still felt guilt but Eli could've forgotten about him now. So it didn't exactly matter anymore. Nothing mattered.
All that actually did matter, was revenge.

((Oh~ and you aren't a bitch! *snuggles* u just like breaking my babies hearts lmao))

Eli, Marvin, and Marylyn all entered the hotel. He knew Sean had to be here. Murders were popping up everywhere, faster than last time. He was curious as to what changed, what made Sean come back from the Cade persona he held for nearly a year and a half. He quickly dispelled those thoughts from his mind as they barged into his hotel room. He wasn't there. Eli felt relief wash through him when it was just an empty room. That's when he realized he couldn't do this. He couldn't be a cop anymore. How could he? He would be ruthlessly chasing down Sean and as much as Eli hated it he couldn't turn the bastard in. He fell for him hard and look where it left him. Angry, heartbroken, and now he couldn't even do his job properly.

(( </3 ))

Sean walked around some Empty Alley-ways, having nothing else to do after his last kill. His mind wandered to who should be next, since they all seemed to not be noticing that he was after them. Unless they're smart. Which they're not.
He sighed and rubbed his beard, (( He grew one, it's just a really small, small beard. )) continuing to think. "God, it shouldn't be so hard to choose now, should it?" He mutters, now having a slight accent.
He finally got an answer once he noticed his next victim walking down the Alley-way. He smirked evilly and tortured the lad until finally, the male died. He had blood on him but it didn't matter. He slipped his shirt off and threw it on the body, not caring if anyone found it.

The more evidence they collected the harder it was for Eli to get through a simple day. He relied on the painkillers to even get through a single day at work. He needed to be numb to hunt down the man he fell for and he hated every single day of it.

Sean was getting lazy, leaving evidence behind. He was beginning to have a pattern and Eli was worried that he was losing the Sean he knew. 'But did I even know him?' Eli groaned, hitting his forehead on his steering wheel. He couldn't do this. He couldn't be a cop anymore. He was barely twenty five and was already burnt out. He got out of his car early that morning and left his letter of resignation on his capitains desk.

That evening it was all over the news. 'Talsa's most loved police man, Eli Wicker has given his letter of resignation!' was the main story on every news station. They all believed it to be caused by his injuries sustained at the bank heist. If only they knew the real reason.

About a month later they finally caught Sean, he hadn't really tried to run though. He knew they'd find him, and he knew they'd kill him soon enough. Right now he sat in his jail, singing 'Talk dirty to me' over and over again just to annoy the Officers around him. It worked. They started to hit his cell now if he didn't shut up and threaten him that he'd get the Death Sentence early. He always replied with 'Go ahead, do it. I've finished.'.
Of course, he's still normal Sean. He just tries to act crazy. Most of the time he succeeds, but sometimes his act fails.

Eli had moved. He was watching the news on Sean's case and just...couldn't. He couldn't deal with it. He didn't do his job right and he couldn't save anyone not even Sean. He was a cop. He should have just turned the damn brunette in and saved so many people their lives. Instead, Eli got caught in his web.

It wasn't until Eli heard Sean was on death row did he finally read up on the case. His heart clenched painfully in his chest as he read through the news reports. He had to see him at least one more time.

Eli strolled into the prison was. He was scanned and search to make sure he wasn't bringing in anything before being allowed in the visiting hall. There were a few families visiting their incarcerated family members. Eli sat in the back corner, farthest away from the guards along the front wall and waited for them to bring Sean out.

The guards came in and put Shackles around his wrists, telling him that he had a Visitor which had made him curious.

They pushed him out of his cell and into the Visiting Hall, all the way to the back. Once he noticed it was Eli, he instantly started to grin, chuckling quietly. "Oh, well hello there Eli Wicker. It's nice to see you again, how've you been?" He asks, his voice slow yet cheery at the same time. Inside he wanted to pull the man into a kiss and tell him he was sorry, but that couldn't happen. He had to look Psychotic. "How's your home? I hear that you've resigned." He sits down, resting his chin on his hands as he stared at the male in front of him.

Eli watched Sean closely. He was pulling the same act he had tried two, or was it three, years ago when Eli had him cornered in the cellar of his little shack. His eyes traveled over Sean's new appearance. He definitely looked the part but Eli could still tell. He could always tell, especially with Sean.
"You can drop the act. They won't hear you." He stated. Eli's face was completely emotionless as he stared back at Sean. He was feeling everything he had surpressed over these past few months. He wasn't the same man as before but then again, Sean wasn't exactly the same either.

Sean raised an eyebrow, his grin still visible "What act? Why would I play an act. This could all be just a game, you might as well be happy once I'm dead. So why can't I be happy? I mean, I've killed more than Thirty people now. I'm a Murderer. It's a simple fact." He shrugs, staring at the guard behind him closely. He continued to grin "Idiots decide not to smile. But where's the fun in that? I mean, you have to make things easy." He chuckled softly.

"So it was just a game to you wasn't it." Eli shook his head. He was crazy to think that he was anything more to Sean. Just so he wouldn't have to go to jail. Eli laughed ruefully. God he was such an idiot. "I really should have known better than to fall for you. You had me fooled for a while ya know."

Status
Not open for further replies.