OUT OF CHARACTER Spirit Guardians: Chosen Children of Magic (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Thank you everyone for your patience! I have the In Character story open and ready to go. Sorry for the wait!
Spirit Guardians: CCOM

My schedule is as follows:
- Monday-Wednesdays off of writing. Too busy! However, on rare occasions there might be surprise posts on one of those days.

Eliora

Awakening
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Mystery, Adventure, Exposition.
This is where we collaborate out ideas and bounce them around! This is also the place for scheduling communication. We don't need details, only if one cannot post this day or that – even going on hiatus.

I've got work today so the updates to my character form will come later on in the evening hopefully

But I'm excited by the idea of what happens when u magical girl transform a punk

Reactions: Eliora
Okay I added Rosettas transformation to her page. Im unsure if we have to go full magical girl or just some small changes, but I did the magical girl route. Tell me if I should change that

I hope what I did was correct. The prompt was honestly a little confusing
No, no. This is a great introduction! I'm sorry I wasn't very clear with the prompt, but that is just what it is - a prompt. It's not something that must be included, just a helpful bit of inspiration - if one needs it. 😁

Okay I added Rosettas transformation to her page. Im unsure if we have to go full magical girl or just some small changes, but I did the magical girl route. Tell me if I should change that
If that's the transformation you want your character to have, great! It's whatever you feel your character would have.

Don't worry so much about getting it "right". Its all about fun ✍️😁

I've got work today so the updates to my character form will come later on in the evening hopefully

But I'm excited by the idea of what happens when u magical girl transform a punk
That's totally fine.

I can't wait to see what you come up with for your character! ⭐😁

Edit: I kinda figured he'd have a rockstar transformation! Very cool.

@Mothball
Great transformation! I really like that limitation for his outer shell, that it appears to gurt him when cracked or fractured.

If that's the transformation you want your character to have, great! It's whatever you feel your character would have.

Its more like. I want to know what the system is for the transformation. Do we get a trinket that we transform with or is it not necessary? Do we have an animal companion/familiar on the journey? Are the characters supposed to be unified in a theme with the transformations or is it just whatever they desire? This is what I meant when I said I was unsure on how to proceed with this. What are the necessary things we need to have for the magical system, and what are the things we can do on our own. No offence or anything, but it is really confusing when there was barely any mention about it at the start of the rp or at the character creation page.

I got a post up. The intro an prompt seems to to be directing us towards the library so I pulled Sam in that direction.

• Love
woof been stacked with work - but im excited for this rp nonetheless !

• Love
@Mothball
Great transformation! I really like that limitation for his outer shell, that it appears to gurt him when cracked or fractured.

Thank you!! Excited to write about when it first cracks >:)c

• Love
hi ! quick question, what yearish is this setting in? like are there phones and electricity etc?

I am trying so hard to get my character sheet done >< there is just so much info I am trying to get in there, I am nearly done the personality writing is what took me forever in a day

• Love

Its more like. I want to know what the system is for the transformation. Do we get a trinket that we transform with or is it not necessary? Do we have an animal companion/familiar on the journey? Are the characters supposed to be unified in a theme with the transformations or is it just whatever they desire? This is what I meant when I said I was unsure on how to proceed with this. What are the necessary things we need to have for the magical system, and what are the things we can do on our own. No offence or anything, but it is really confusing when there was barely any mention about it at the start of the rp or at the character creation page.
As mentioned before (Signup) it's a sandbox story where you have the freedom to be as creative as you'd like. 😁
You want her to have a unique trinket? Sure! Why not? No trinket? That's fine as well, just be sure to explain how your character does the magic.
If you'd like some inspiration take a peek at my character's transformation at the Character Index.

Even the deceased is wrapped up in rumor and mystery. We can discover these things together in the OOC. This is meant to be a collaborative story. I'm really sorry I didn't make that clear.

hi ! quick question, what yearish is this setting in? like are there phones and electricity etc?
Yes, it's set in our modern time. 👍

i stole ur stars in ur reply hope u don't mind cause i wont give them back <3

hello!! i don't really have a fit schedule, i just sort of respond when i do. if you guys have any ideas, hit me because i'd love to hear them!!

Alright everyone! Great posts, I enjoyed reading them all. Should we use this chance at the library to let the students get to know one another a little? Maybe an introduction for everyone before finding that evasive black book? (It's ok if your character doesn't want to place his/her track in there for an interview)

So far, a guitar pick was found. I did have want for Aurora to find her item of transformation as well, but it didn't pan out that way. Not yet, at least.

Reactions: Mothball