Spawn (4 Spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Drallinix
Aw Satan thinks he's adorable. (Don't tell anyone else but Adrien's his favorite). The only thing I need you to do is elaborate on his place of birth. Which Oxford was he born in? Also add the country.

@Drallinix
Aw Satan thinks he's adorable. (Don't tell anyone else but Adrien's his favorite). The only thing I need you to do is elaborate on his place of birth. Which Oxford was he born in? Also add the country.
Thanks I changed it. Yeah I tried to make him appear really human when I made him so I gave him a lot of the same hobbies as me such as the martial arts, and the skateboarding.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'll make sure to have a CS up by then! I'll be able make it tomorrow for sure, since I won't have to worry about homework.

[BCOLOR=transparent]
  • [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Lilith Oke[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Name Meaning: Of the night[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Ethnicity: Caucasian (I think that's right? I'm bad with ethnicities.)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 14[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday: 12/11[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=transparent]Place of Birth: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Family: Eliza Oke (Mother), Ethan Oke (Uncle), Jordan Gauss (A close friend of Lilith's mother, though they're not technically related Lilith has always known her as "Aunty Jordan")[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick! Last minute character!

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS
Name:
Christopher Dorian
Name Meaning: Bearer of Christ. The irony!
Ethnicity: Caucasian/Mediterranean
Birthday (Month/Day): February 9th
Place of Birth: Aptos, California, U.S.A.
Family: Angela Franco (mother)
Jeff Faulkner (current foster father)
Margaret Faulkner (current foster mother)
Owen Faulkner (current foster brother)

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Height:
5'4"
Weight: 122 lb
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Distinguishing Marks: None
General Appearance: Light olive skin. His most distinctive features are the way he wears his hair (straight, somewhat long) and his small stature. He tends to dress more "nicely" than most guys his age, preferring polo shirts and khakis to T-shirts and jeans.
16_by_siahyrula-d3epb0i.jpg

Strengths: Fast sprinter, despite his short legs. Quick reflexes. Not half bad at fighting with knives, at least theoretically.
Weaknesses: No official combat training or training with an opponent. Can pack a punch when necessary, but has moderate-to-poor stamina.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
Personality:
Introverted and cold when he has no one to please, but very comfortable talking to people. When he's around someone he cares about impressing, he's a natural charmer with an impressive lexicon and a winning smile. In the last couple of years, he's begun developing an eye for girls as well, though only as flirting targets; he's not interested in relationships.
Current Goal/Purpose: Find worth in his life. Feel like he's important.
Aspirations: He has a constant wish for "self-improvement" and does not know what the end point of that will be. At this point he's eyeing the ladder of Hell's internal minion hierarchy, but it's still a ladder to him. He just wants to see how high he can climb and then climb even higher.
Hobbies: Games, generally competitive.
Likes: Games, forests, hiking/camping. His favorite animal is the wolverine, and his favorite color is dark green.
Dislikes: People who rival his (self-perceived) charm or intelligence.
Talents: A knack for persuasion and flattery. Good at being a leader if no one else has stepped up yet. Math is his best subject, but he's also a good writer.
Inabilities: Keeping his cool after being rude to a superior or committing some other "grave social error." It's the one thing that frazzles him: feeling like he's let his own self-image down.
Fears: Small spaces. Feeling trapped.
Fondest Memory: Winning his school's Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament in 8th grade.
Biggest Regret: Whatever he fears he did to make his mother abandon him. He doesn't know what it was.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History:
Chris' mother Angela regretted her deal with the devil a few months after the child was conceived, mainly because the conception happened while her fiancé was across the country. When the child was born in the wrong month for said fiancé to have possibly fathered him, he was a few levels of upset and refused to help her raise a child that looked nothing like him. Consumed by guilt, Angela gave the child away, not feeling she deserved to be a mother, but left one thing with him: a scrap of paper with "Christopher" written on it. Perhaps it was a gesture of desperate hope for atonement. In any case, Chris grew up with no parents to speak of, save for that piece of paper. Worn though it is, to this day it is his most prized possession.

Chris was an unlucky fellow from the very beginning. His being small for his age made him an easy target, and his peers soon learned to take advantage of his skittishness. A common pastime among them was to chase him around until he had no choice but to wall himself into a dead end to make them stop, usually a small hiding space like a closet, which left him at the mercy of their verbal teasing until they were satisfied. The orphanage staff tried a few times to make him feel better with favors purchased from the strange benefaction periodically sent to them with Chris' name on it, but not only did Chris' enemies grow sour on the favoritism, but Chris himself, prideful as he was, rejected the affection of anyone who wasn't his real mother. The caretakers gave up on that and set aside a savings account for him instead, but by the time Chris turned seven years old, he'd decided enough was enough. He began to prank his bullies in a variety of sadistic ways. He set up door traps. He put dismembered birds and squirrels in their beds. He tricked them into running over broken glass. He even kept two of the larger shards of glass left over from that particular incident and began to pretend-fight with imaginary foes in the far corner of the play yard, pretending he was the "bad guy." He was nearly ten years old before the orphanage staff, now considering him a "problem child," finally found a foster family willing to take him in. It did not last long...nor did the four subsequent attempts.

Chris finally began to calm down in middle school. He realized he wanted to go somewhere in life, so he set aside his troublemaking habits as best he could and poured himself into his schoolwork instead. Not too long afterwards, he began to get cozy with his teachers, and that is the trend that has continued up until very recently. Before Chris learned who his father was, he was dead set on attending a prestigious college and then setting out to become a master businessman, buttering up every professor and manager along the way. He'd have been damn good at nailing job interviews. But when the world suddenly makes sense to you, and the allure of your old, sadistic ways makes a return with the promise of a new life away from all bonds of past and propriety, would you not take it?

(Edit: added photo. And it was damn hard to find one that looked even close to my mental image, but I guess that comes with being an illustrator first and a writer second...)

Last edited by a moderator:
No! NOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT A GINGER!!!! They have the advantage of not having souls in the first place!

@FiliaFlammae
Accepted.

@Cwolf0615
Looking forward to seeing the rest of your character.

@Whirlwind
@The Philosoraptor
@Moogle-Girl
@Drallinix

Here's the IC so sorry for the delay. Alright, so use my character's post as a model. I want the first three pages to be trying to find that special person to kill. I don't want you guys to kill that person until after you've posted at least three times. The reason for that being that I want to get a feel of your character, I want to see if they'll have an internal turmoil, and how they act around others and stuff like that.

Anyway;

Re-read the rules and posting requirements if you need a refresher.
Remember that if you break the posting requirements your post will be smited. An amendment to that rule; If you correct it, the smite will be taken away.

Also; So far we have five kids and another pending. I would have liked to have ten kids, so that the rank system could be used to its full extent. so I am allowed people to double up and make another character if they want to.

Oh yeah-
When describing how the devil appeared to you, you can describe any type of person. Just make it realistic. It doesn't have to be what I described.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/like-father-like-spawn.97404/

Okay, cool! I'll have my characters bio written up soon, might make another in addition since i have some other ideas. Lilith would have been finished already, but i came down with a bit of a fever yesterday, and obviously aren't feeling very well. Talk about a crappy end to a busy week.

Alright, I wrote up her history, so Lilith's bio is done.
The CS in general isn't very well done, as I haven't been feeling well.
I just wanted to get it over and done with already, instead of freaking out over how badly it was written.

Great posts everyone!

I did a timeskip to the next day, so we can move forwards and start targeting our sacrificial lambs!

Great posts everyone!

I did a timeskip to the next day, so we can move forwards and start targeting our sacrificial lambs!

Timeskip for you, thank you very much. I'm going to enjoy a nice chat with my BFF, if you don't mind. Not a deadly one, of course. Just a chat. A niiiiiiice, looonnng, boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg, chat.

Timeskip for you, thank you very much. I'm going to enjoy a nice chat with my BFF, if you don't mind. Not a deadly one, of course. Just a chat. A niiiiiiice, looonnng, boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg, chat.
You can rp chatting with whoever, but you will move onto the next day.

@Drallinix
Did you not see the post where I specifically said;
Alright, so use my character's post as a model. I want the first three pages to be trying to find that special person to kill. I don't want you guys to kill that person until after you've posted at least three times. The reason for that being that I want to get a feel of your character, I want to see if they'll have an internal turmoil, and how they act around others and stuff like that.

@Drallinix
Also your post is full of spelling errors, correct your post and the smite will be removed.

Edit: And even if your timing of the killing was correct. The devil would not help you kill your friend. Your character has to do it himself.

I'll try to have a post incorporating both the first day and the second day into it up tomorrow. For now, I'm off to bed.

@Drallinix
Also your post is full of spelling errors, correct your post and the smite will be removed.

Edit: And even if your timing of the killing was correct. The devil would not help you kill your friend. Your character has to do it himself.

Aww, man. I miss all the good stuff. What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.