Spawn (4 Spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@contagious_chemistry.exe
Dude you don't have to back out, you could just tweak her a bit, maybe not make her so popular. And technically you aren't late because I'm still accepting characters.

Would you still like me to create a second character? I can, as the bio is almost finished. (Though, if not that's fine too, really, it's up to you. You are the GM.)

Also, I just wanted to give you a heads up I might not be able to respond for a few days.
I want to give a tad bit of thought to it all before I make Lillith kill anyone. I haven't quite decided on exactly how that will go done yet, and I've never wrote anything like this before. (You did so good, I don't want to screw it up royally.)

More importantly, though, I have a bunch of late work I need to get turned in for school.
I was sick for a few days, and during those few days my math teacher gave us two tests.
Now, he's giving us another test this week.
That's not normal...
I mean, we get quizzes and homework every night, but not big full fledged tests.

- Oh, and I had another question!
You did that thing at the end of your post, with the cockroaches.
Should something similar happen to all the spawns, or...?

I've decided to back out, due to being both late and having a pile of shit as a character.
Nuuuuuu don't leave us D:

- Oh, and I had another question!
You did that thing at the end of your post, with the cockroaches.
Should something similar happen to all the spawns, or...?
I was wondering the same thing.

I also had a related question: how are we to wrap the kiddos' arrivals in any kind of chronological sense? I somehow seem to have jumped ahead to Monday night while most of the other characters are still in the middle of their school day. Should I wait before posting, or should we just handwave it? Maybe the train station is "removed from time" or something.

Would you still like me to create a second character? I can, as the bio is almost finished. (Though, if not that's fine too, really, it's up to you. You are the GM.)
Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind trying to think up a second character either, if you'd like that.

Just so you know, I'm still here! I've been rather caught up in schoolwork myself and haven't found the time to plan out a post yet. Hopefully I will soon.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Sorry! I just realized that I never responded to you guys' questions.
However you choose to have your characters transported to the subway is your choice, just make sure its appropriately devilish, creepy or horrific.
Yes, the subway is removed from time, its also a modernized version of the river Styx, except instead of leading to the underworld it leads to a fighting ring.

So uh...now what?

Has everyone posted the gruesome murder of their loved ones?

Oh, not yet, no. Are we just waiting on the others?

Mmm, sorry I haven't done that yet.
It's the end of the 3rd quarter, so I'm dealing with final projects.

We can't move forward until everyone gets to the station.

I'm still willing to write a second character, but if the story won't go forward until all characters are at the station, I'd either have to condense that character's backstory into a single post, which means they won't be well developed, or take the standard 3-4 posts setting them up, which would make everyone wait even longer...

@Polystical, your thoughts? Move forward faster, or have more characters?

@FiliaFlammae
@Whirlwind
@The Philosoraptor
@Cwolf0615
@Moogle-Girl

Alright so I need to do a roll call. Everyone who is still active please post on this thread.

Everyone who need to be caught up;
Just post about killing the loved one so we can move on to the second test and bring back the activity in the thread. At the end of your execution post just find some devilish way to transport your character to hell's subway. Refer to other people's execution post for an example.

On the subject of second characters, they would be nice but if you don't think you can develop them or you can't manage two characters, you don't have to make one.

Giving the fact that the activity in the IC has really gone down, we will be temporarily entering a hiatus until everyone is active again. However, I don't want the thread to be sent to the graveyard so I'm establishing a deadline for activity.

If by the 5th of April, nothing has happened, then I will close the rp and re-open it during my summer break. (June)

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
I know I am a bit late to the game, but if this is still accepting, I would love to join. However, I understand you seem to be at critical point, so if this does go under, I will eagerly await the reboot in June.

You can submit a character, but until people become active again this rp is still in hiatus.
:D If it goes under I will definitely alert you when I revive it in the summer. :3 But still, submit a character now and hopefully we'll be up and running by the deadline.

@KageKaioh

Thank you for the prompt reply! I shall work on my character ASAP and keep my fingers crossed that this becomes active.

Status
Not open for further replies.