Spawn (4 Spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh about a page ofa fistfight between my character and his bset friend the end of which my guy killed him and swore vengeance.

Oh about a page ofa fistfight between my character and his bset friend the end of which my guy killed him and swore vengeance.

Hm. Must have been something wrong if she asked you to take it down. You have only put in one post, and she said she wanted to see character development first. Which is why I had planned to have my character sit down and chat with his ex-best friend for a little while first, show something under the skin, and logically provide a trail to my target.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
The main problem I had with that post personally is that it seems too easy for the Devil to pick a target for you. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of the test, to make that sadistic choice. Plus why would he pick a fight with you; he wants you to prove yourself worthy, not take him down. I got the feeling that you were trying to impose your character's desires on the plot itself, which circumvents a lot of plot and character development.

Mmm, posted.
It's crappy and kind of short and I decided to write my post for Monday later, but... it's something. I've been busier than usual, as of late.

@Moogle-Girl
I, um. I totally forgot we already had a Zack. :P Good thing I went with a different spelling at the last minute!

Would you like me to give Chris' new friend a different name for the sake of clarity, or is he okay? (He probably won't survive another post, for what it's worth)

Nah, they're spelled differently so it should be fine written. Zack actually hates when people misspell his name so it might make for an amusing side thing later, hehe.

Nah, they're spelled differently so it should be fine written. Zack actually hates when people misspell his name so it might make for an amusing side thing later, hehe.
Heh, fair point! How Chris reacts to hearing the name should be interesting too.

Everything okay guys? The ic is kind of quiet.

I know I've been busy with Valentine's Day things and haven't been able to reply to most of my other RPs, so I can only assume it's been the same for the others.

I've just been having some health problems and such things.
I've been getting really bad migraines since I was about six.
I was getting some allergy treatments that really helped, though.
I recently totally messed it up by forgetting one of the criteria, and now the migraines are back near full force and looking at a screen isn't very pleasant.
I'll get around to writing a post in a while though, I cant't stay away from roleplaying, no matter how much my head hurts - I just love it too much.

I'm happy to post again. I just thought I should let others post first

Oh okay, just wanted to make sure you guys were still interested. Take your time guys! I'll be posting again soon, and Filia you're free to post more if you want. Remember that after you third post in the ic you are free to kill your target. However since others aren't there yet, we'll have to wait awhile for them. However for you guys whose characters have complete the first test, I can rp some cops investigating the murder, if you guys want. Just so the ic doesn't perish. ^^

Health problems and responsibilities have kept me away from all my roleplays.
Life has been busy for the last few months, but it suddenly got way busier and way more overwhelming and just too stressful.
Honestly, I'm not dealing with it well.
My grades are dropping.
I have late homework, as well as a 94% overall grade in Biology...
That doesn't sound that bad, but for someone who usually has 100% or higher (due to extra credit, of course) it's a crushing blow.
As soon as I get this schoolwork finished up I'll be back though.

I just want to make sure I'm keeping my priorities straight, and while I'd like to put RPing at the very top I don't think my mother or teachers would agree with that decision.

Health problems and responsibilities have kept me away from all my roleplays.
Life has been busy for the last few months, but it suddenly got way busier and way more overwhelming and just too stressful.
Honestly, I'm not dealing with it well.
My grades are dropping.
I have late homework, as well as a 94% overall grade in Biology...
That doesn't sound that bad, but for someone who usually has 100% or higher (due to extra credit, of course) it's a crushing blow.
As soon as I get this schoolwork finished up I'll be back though.

I just want to make sure I'm keeping my priorities straight, and while I'd like to put RPing at the very top I don't think my mother or teachers would agree with that decision.

Son, I've been volunteering 6-12 hours nonstop all weekend, and have a 68% in Biology for fucking fluff! I'm currently working on even more fluff right now, after working six hours handing out food to Floridians!

@Cwolf0615
Oh don't stress about role playing, dude! Real life should be your priority, don't stress about posting and what not. :D Real life trumps the internet any day.

However don't tear your hair out over real life either! Find some way to relax. (Not role playing.) Find something to do that you can do at your leisure that demands nothing of you. :)

Reactions: FiliaFlammae
I finally have my homework under control and have had a break from all this sickness. I'm trying to respond to all of my roleplays this week, and hopefully will get back to responding regularly after that.

It's a bit horrifying coming back, actually.
I've missed so much on some of my roleplays.
I came back to one roleplay to find about 4-6 pages had gone by without me, and I hadn't even gotten notifications for it. (Which I don't really understand, because even if I didn't have time to respond I'd at least been reading all my roleplays, so it's not like I'd left notifications unread or something like that.)

I finally have my homework under control and have had a break from all this sickness. I'm trying to respond to all of my roleplays this week, and hopefully will get back to responding regularly after that.

It's a bit horrifying coming back, actually.
I've missed so much on some of my roleplays.
I came back to one roleplay to find about 4-6 pages had gone by without me, and I hadn't even gotten notifications for it. (Which I don't really understand, because even if I didn't have time to respond I'd at least been reading all my roleplays, so it's not like I'd left notifications unread or something like that.)

Maybe the notifications got overloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.