Spawn (4 Spots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to have a bio up soon, I've been busy. Don't worry though, I haven't forgot about this roleplay! I've been thinking over what my character should be like.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Read the top of the bio. His aunt and uncle moved in with them and took most of what they had.

Yes, I read that. What I'm saying is that the devil gave money to the mothers on a daily basis, so if the aunt and uncle took the money each time you need to include that.

In reference to what you just said, around how much money were the mothers given? Just wondering.

In reference to what you just said, around how much money were the mothers given? Just wondering.
Well, Hell is undergoing an economic depression right now, and has been since the Recession. Adjusting minimum demonic wage for inflation, I'd say, assuming the mothers are worth minimum wage, I'd say... 258 dollars a day.

Fun fact: My mom actually thought of that.

Hellooo finally came around to actually responding to this thread but am interested in joining. Am probably going to have my CS done by tomorrow after tomorrow and if I don't then something crazy must have happened again. (Sorry for the weird "Am's" I've probably picked it up after reading this one weird book...anywho tmi to that)

@Polystical - Ah, yes! I apologize I haven't had a bio up yet. I've been busy with life and other such things. I'll at least have a mostly completed bio up by tomorrow night the weekend. (Homework got in the way)
Honestly, I've been experiencing a bit of difficulty when coming up with a character. I'll push through it though, so I can get one up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I'm working on my CS sheet right now. I'll have it done before the weekend rolls around.

Just dropping in. How's everyone doing? Blood punch hasn't run out? Sausage entrails good?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oof, I have a character that ALMOST works for this, but one of the core pieces of his character is that his mother left him to an orphanage and he grew up feeling like no one cared about him. Would it be acceptable for him to have this backstory here (his mom gives him away), or is that a deal-breaker with the whole Satan's salary thing?

@FiliaFlammae
That's fine, the 6660 a month would go to the orphanage director or the social worker assigned to your character's case (or whatever), with instructions on how to spend it on the child.

Okay guys, we're gonna start this Saturday before this rp dies.

CHARACTER SHEET

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Name: Adrien Malachai
Name Meaning:
none
Ethnicity: white/native american
Birthday
6/6
Place of Birth: Oxford Mississippi, America
Family: mother

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'1
Weight: 170 pounds
Hair: black faux hawk
Eyes: green with a blue ring in the center
Distinguishing Marks: three small scars around his left eye
General Appearance: spawn.png
Strengths: Shotokan karate, taekwondo, hapkido, and good physique
Weaknesses: EDTA(blood disorder he cannot receive transfusions or give them),colorblind(greyscale can only see black and white)

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: He is generally an arrogant little shithead. He likes to make people angry and he loves to fight combine those desires and you get him. He always thinks he is the alpha male and has to prove it however possible. He can feel an extreme sense of attachment if he likes someone however.
Current Goal/Purpose: He wants to kill his father
Aspirations: To become an even stronger devil than his father satan. He wishes to surpass even god and be worshipped as they are.
Hobbies:martial arts, riddles and puzzles, skateboarding
Dislikes: assholes, guys who think they're better than him, and his father
Talents: fighting, skateboarding, dancing , plays piano and guitar
Inabilities: accepting that he isn't the best, and trusting someone completely
Fears: Dying(he wishes to be immortal), losing all of his friends/followers
Fondest Memory: Day he learned how to pop an ollie
Biggest Regret: Ever becoming close to anyone

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
He was born on june 6th. His mother was always a drug addict, and quite frankly never seemed to be around or cared where he was. He tended to go out into the streets and hang out with other children. At the age of 6 he met a man who allowed him to enroll in Shotokan karate.

For the next four years he took Shotokan karate and learned martial arts. He appeared to be a prodigy learning the techniques and excelling. When he reached his brown belt his sensei allowed him to learn a weapon style and he chose katana. He trained twice as hard and in the next two years mastered kenjutsu.

After he stopped doing Shotokan he became a student at a Korean taekwondo dojo. He trained for the next seven years in taekwondo and hapkido. During that time he learned how to use a staff and nunchaku. He currently still takes class twice a week and loves it.

During all of this growing up he loved skateboarding. He would hang out at the skatepark and try tricks over and over again. Mny times he would wipe out and get hurt, but he always seemed to try again. At this point he is extremely skilled at it, and usually attempts to impress girls with it.

When he was sixteen he met a beautiful girl, and believe it or not immediately fell in love with her. She became his friend and he constantly tried to woo her. She always held him at arms length, and tried to convert him to Christianity. It turns out this girl was a missionary (ironic considering his position), but he converted for her. Within a year she had fallen for another man and left him for the guy. Adrien couldn't take it and blamed god and his father. Now he wishes to destroy them both to attain the strength that he never had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.