• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Spartans Never Die OOC

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for being gone. I was switching internet providers and ended up having to wait an extra week for my internet to work. I wasn't too happy about that.

If it's okay, I'll catch up on the IC thread and join back in.

@Hirohashi Welcome back! (Sorry, I just realized I hadn't put anything there. xD)

@Maddeline I didn't punch Lak. I kicked the front of the staff back, and made the rear swing up and (supposedly) strike you. But thats okay! I have an idea! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@york

How do you like 259 looking out for Rae?[/QUOTE]

Heh pretty good if I do say so myself, I'm working on her post which should come up soon enough o.o

sarry, schoolwork has been kicking my arse lately, but i finally got this break.

Don't worry o.o schoolwork is coming in for me too :P btw new markiplier quote: "Why are you through the walls?!" And "You're not gonna shoot me are ya?" .... *loud gunfire noises and markiplier freaking out*

@Immortal Sin

In your post you didn't need to pick up Faith. Isaac had already done that in my post and she's already on the way to the Med-Bay.

I think I'll post sooner or later, or should I wait a little more o.o

Hmm. Maybe wait for Maddie to respond?

Although I am curious as to how Raegan would respond to my character's retorts. XD

:P definitely gonna be a little awkward o.o but I think she may understand what 259 means for the most part (who knows for sure though XD)

Back