Spartans Never Die OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for being gone. I was switching internet providers and ended up having to wait an extra week for my internet to work. I wasn't too happy about that.

If it's okay, I'll catch up on the IC thread and join back in.

Reactions: Maddeline
@Hirohashi Welcome back! (Sorry, I just realized I hadn't put anything there. xD)

@Maddeline I didn't punch Lak. I kicked the front of the staff back, and made the rear swing up and (supposedly) strike you. But thats okay! I have an idea! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This post of mine is gonna be HUGE. xD

that sig, so sweg.
will post soon!

I edited my post to give the hunters more action

@Maddeline

I interacted with Faith and Kov just to let you know.

@Maddeline

I have a feeling 259 is gonna but heads with Kov--but somehow, I think they could be best friends.

@york

How do you like 259 looking out for Rae?

@york

How do you like 259 looking out for Rae?[/QUOTE]

Heh pretty good if I do say so myself, I'm working on her post which should come up soon enough o.o

sarry, schoolwork has been kicking my arse lately, but i finally got this break.

Don't worry o.o schoolwork is coming in for me too :P btw new markiplier quote: "Why are you through the walls?!" And "You're not gonna shoot me are ya?" .... *loud gunfire noises and markiplier freaking out*

@Immortal Sin

In your post you didn't need to pick up Faith. Isaac had already done that in my post and she's already on the way to the Med-Bay.

I think I'll post sooner or later, or should I wait a little more o.o

Hmm. Maybe wait for Maddie to respond?

Although I am curious as to how Raegan would respond to my character's retorts. XD

:P definitely gonna be a little awkward o.o but I think she may understand what 259 means for the most part (who knows for sure though XD)