Spartans Never Die OOC

Im pretty sure the Covenant wouldn't send one boarding craft to the human vessel..

Im pretty sure the Covenant wouldn't send one boarding craft to the human vessel..
I'd think they'd send in one or two to "soften up" their enemies before they send in the rest. o.o but that's just my take on it

*shrug* I'd say that there are multiple covenant on the ship now..

Yeah, I was thinking Pillar of Autumn kind of action, if not the whole incident in Halo 2 where dozens had boarded and were flying along the outside of the Cairo Station. They definitely would NOT send just one boarding craft.

The one with our covenant characters is the initial craft, but the others are filled with grunts and minors, exactly like the Cairo station from Halo 2 or the Dawn in 4

Oh god, a spam bot has infiltrated the OOC!

I reported him. Oddly enough, I was only alerted as if he was the only one who posted

I reported him. Oddly enough, I was only alerted as if he was the only one who posted
Yeah... Alerts are a little weird like that sometimes o-o

@york

What'd you think of that? xD

You gotta love how he beats on his armor to get it working again. XD

You gotta love how he beats on his armor to get it working again. XD
Percussive maintenance to the rescue! XD It's the universal "fix it" action (just don't over-use it o.o)

Actually I was gonna make him break his helmet at some point. Maybe in defence of Raegan? And not because he was beating on either. :P

Actually I was gonna make him break his helmet at some point. Maybe in defence of Raegan? And not because he was beating on either. :P
Heh, something like that could be arranged, could just be combat damage (noble 6 style) or we could figure out a particular set of events that may occur later on to allow that XD but if the defense of Raegan is involved, that would definitely be a good relationship builder o.o

Oh! Oh! Can I kill it @Maddeline? Can I kill the Zealot? Oh please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww. Can we have a brawl then?! >x3 @Maddeline

kay guys... posting!