Spartans Never Die OOC

yea sorry for the wait, i had work to attend to xD but I'm back now, and I changed the bio of my character to include Colgava..

Reactions: Maddeline
I would like to say I didn't receive a notification that you all posted in this topic!

Changing to the lieutenant is okay, keeping the covenant weapon is okay (we can assume they scanned it or something or he just didn't report it), your post is great, and I like that you made the hunters bond brothers.

Whew.

I would like to say I didn't receive a notification that you all posted in this topic!

Changing to the lieutenant is okay, keeping the covenant weapon is okay (we can assume they scanned it or something or he just didn't report it), your post is great, and I like that you made the hunters bond brothers.

Whew.
XD Just a little thing I've added to the prototype Rail-gun; it does indeed have alot of recoil (equivalent, or close to a spartan laser's) after all, it's only in beta, and Newton's law would have to apply to the firing of that weapon despite it being labeled as "recoil-less" o.o

Is the covenant boarding crafts one of these?
if not then what kind is it, i plan on the hunters doing an action, but it may not work with different ships..

I'll be having a post soon!

I posted, although I assumed that saying the doors had opened and the brothers did as ordered isnt a bad thing, I hope I didnt mess something up '-'

@Immortal Sin Hmm may wanna edit your post just a little bit; your character attempting to cause the hunters to charge and bump heads is fine, however it's best to wait for Domotoro's response to it as he controls those hunters o.o just saying... But otherwise your post is good :3 (just a my two cents)

I wasn't attacking HIS hunters, unless you were. If thats the case, then you weren't following me. I was heading to a separate portion of the station.

I wasn't attacking HIS hunters, unless you were. If thats the case, then you weren't following me. I was heading to a separate portion of the station.
Oh whoops o.o my perception on the situation was a little off then >.< anyways sorry for that mistake, I'll make a post now :S *hides in turtle shell out of shame*

Ive been talking to a turtle? Thats news to me.

aww, i wanted to be role laying wit a turtle!

yay!
tiny-turtle-is-pleased-t2556.jpg

I honestly thought there was only one Boarding craft, and @Domotoro 's hunter bro's were the only ones...
So confuzzled

I honestly thought there was only one Boarding craft, and @Domotoro 's hunter bro's were the only ones...
So confuzzled
I guess more landed after the fist one, which was what had baffled me at first too o.o