Spartans Never Die OOC

Thats what makes it fun though! xD
XD Oh god, come to think of it, I don't think Domotoro's hunter character's gonna be very happy with his brethren's helmets hanging off a human. Elites are probably gonna be very... Zealous to say the least (excuse that weird pun)

XD Oh god, come to think of it, I don't think Domotoro's hunter character's gonna be very happy with his brethren's helmets hanging off a human. Elites are probably gonna be very... Zealous to say the least (excuse that weird pun)

Oooooh yeah. They will probably throw a bitch fit over that one. As for the Elites well...He more than welcomes a challenge! xD

@york

You know, I was thinking about having him tail one of the ladies, because he's used to being in a two person unit. But also because he's infatuated. But since they are SPARTANS and SPARTANS dont know what love really means he could go "I like you, I think I'm gonna follow you. I like the way you kill things."

XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooh yeah. They will probably throw a bitch fit over that one. As for the Elites well...He more than welcomes a challenge! xD

@york

You know, I was thinking about having him tail one of the ladies, because he's used to being in a two person unit. But also because he's infatuated. But since they are SPARTANS and SPARTANS dont know what love really means he could go "I like you, I think I'm gonna follow you. I like the way you kill things."

XD
Hmm, that would be an interesting concept XD and my character does indeed have an interesting way of killing her enemies, especially when she busts out that rail gun, but your character may wanna stay away from the more naiive marines/ODST's who have yet to see her with her helmet off :P

He might facepalm them into a wall if that were the case. lmao.

He might facepalm them into a wall if that were the case. lmao.
Heh, that's definitely gonna be a fun thing to see, especially for my character XD (She's always been tempted to do so, but she prefers them thinking of her as a male rather than hitting on her >.<)

Heh, that's definitely gonna be a fun thing to see, especially for my character XD (She's always been tempted to do so, but she prefers them thinking of her as a male rather than hitting on her >.<)

Yeeeeaaaah. Especially since my guy is bigger than most at 7'10 with his armor. He wont be hard to miss. But then again, it would be funny as hell to write out a scene where he's holding a Marine by his face reprimanding him with the Marine kicking and flailing. xD

Seeing as Grunt is dropping out, does it matter if I adjust my character's rank to Lieutenant? I was originally going to use it but figured we didn't need two, so I just picked something else.

I just like being called Lieutenant for short, if someone doesn't want to say my character's name every time they address him.

I would like to add my characters bond brother, since i will probably be playing both of them.
if it not too much to ask ^-^

I would like to add my characters bond brother, since i will probably be playing both of them.
if it not too much to ask ^-^
I think that's a very good idea, actually, I would love to see how he reacts in contrast to his brother! You also might want to change your sword of the day, I saw that same sword yesterday ;)

Also, I cannot post now , but I will DEFINITELY post for Toha later, just going through some very depressing events...

Finally, expect a name change in two weeks as well! just a warning :o

@Leo
Eh, I'll change the sig to something more humorous later.
and might I ask what the events of sadness are?

I will not go into specifics, but it's family problems, 'tis been very depressing, but most of it has to do with my sister, I feel for her ;-;.

I will not go into specifics, but it's family problems, 'tis been very depressing, but most of it has to do with my sister, I feel for her ;-;.
Don't worry, take your time o.o family problems are often times the worst >.<

• Thank You
Reactions: Nue
Don't worry, take your time o.o family problems are often times the worst >.<
Yeah I know *-*. I'ts just been giving me some writer's block right now, I need to wait for it to blow over before i can clear my mind right now...

• Thank You
Reactions: York
well, I hope it all straightens out then Leo..

Thank you, and It did, well, for me anyways, I'll be posting now!
BTW I love your new siggy change ;) LOL

@Maddeline
You DO know that Toha's over their with his SO squad... like, awaiting for Lak's orders... Right?

He's awaiting the arrival of the hunters.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, I thought you didn't notice, thought you were going to talk to him actually. I can answer things elaboratly and plus, I won't be able to post for another four days, three if your lucky

so speak now or forever hold your peas!

o.o Raegan's quietness really didn't work to her advantage very well this time around, but oh well, that's how she is! XD A little quiet, but she gets the job done just fine!