Soul Eater: Witch's Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delynnaria looked at Nyx as he spoke before she could have. "Yes, She is in fact my twin. Something happened at our birth and well.. we kinda combined into one soul. Soooo.. I kept her locked away as I didn't feel like bothering and dealing with her until I needed her strength." She said as Luna grumbled from just waking up. She stumbled over and latched onto Delynnaria. "Yeah.. So she is actually my sister. I just never felt like I wanted to deal with her insane personality so I locked her away inside of me. Untill I needed her and I let her out after we worked out some details. Now I cant get her back inside so she is technicilly her own person now. I think she is even loosing her ability to phase out of reality." She said making Luna mumbled somthing. What Luna said was gibberish as she began to fall asleep again. Delynnaria nudged Luna making her grumble and slowly make her way back to their room. Delynnaria went to sit in the living area then looked across the table at Maka and Soul. "So... yeah, alot has happened. Well I guess I should begin with the fact that I am a witch." She said with a smirk.

"You're nothing like the witches I've seen Delynnaria you're your own person in fact the weapon aspect of you scares me more." Maka said as Nyx came and set some drinks down in front of the three. "Thanks oh and you're pretty cool Nyx do you serve guests a lot or what. If Soul ever did something like this I'd be shocked beyond belief." Maka said smiling. "We're used to a lot of company between Kayden and his partner and our teacher and her husband so it's a habit. Besides if I don't cook Delynnaria will destroy our house and she eats like a bird you know..." Nyx said. "She's always been that way though from what I remember it's good she eats when you cook though. By the way what's on the menu?" Maka asked smiling. "I'm making meatloaf the way miss kitten here likes it with some mashed potatoes." Nyx said smiling as he went back into the kitchen.

Delynnaria looked at Maka when she responded to her. She tilted her head but smiled "Well... I am happy to hear you say that.. I mean I overall was kinda anxious to see how you would respond but that puts me at overall ease." She said and let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah, He does all the cooking and stuff.. he doesnt let me near the stove on the account that I nearly burned the house down in the past." She said with a small smile as Nyx came over again. "I eat like crazy.. though my eating habits have been crazy lately as I have been thinking on things alot." She said then looked at Nyx when he said Meat Loaf. She smiled widely "I hope you make two.. I can eat one of them on my own." She said and giggled. She then looked at Maka and Soul again. "Also.. the animistic side of my witch blood is a Snow Leopard.." She said with a giggle. Soul's eyes widened "Not another Blair.." He mumbled and shook his head.

"Don't even get me started..... On her that is Soul thanks to our screw up I never want to deal with her again." Maka said all depressed. "Do I want to know what happened?" Nyx asked as he came out after he finished prepping dinner and now had it in the oven. "Well we're probably in your guy's history lessons... For the only weapon and Meister to get the souls of 99 kishin and one cat thus failing to make this dummy a death scythe here." Maka said in a gloomy tone. "So you screwed up what's the big deal? How many missions have we failed Delynnaria?" Nyx asked. He then shook his head and said, "Actually I take that back we're repeating our final year due to a series of unfortunate events it happens nothing you can do about it really."

Delynnaria looked at Maka when she began to talk about Blair. Delynnaria herself felt oddly territorial about Blair being near but normally pushed it out of her head. She shook her head and giggled "Oh, I remember that. You were so upset." She said with a smile. That was when Nyx began to talk about their own short comings. She nodded slowly "We almost died more times then I can count.. I actually did but luckily.. my family has served a different purpose in the past." She said before turning to see Luna coming out and fully awake now. Delynnaria's eyes went wide as Luna stumbled out in just a Bra and underwear. "Luna! We have guests!" Delynnaria called out to her.

Last edited:
Nyx spit out his drink in shock his face bright red and Maka saw Soul practically nosebleed. "What the heck put some clothes on!!" She cried freaked out. Luna went flaiing over when Nyx's jacket went smacking into her. "Get dressed dammit!!" Nyx exploded loudly.

Delynnaria looked at Luna and sighed "Luna! Clothes! Please!" She cried as Maka and Nyx freaked out. Luna groaned and was pushed back into her room by Lynn before she came and sat back down. She looked at Soul who was shaking his head and at Maka who was looking at Soul "I apologize... She is just... free spirited. I have to admit.. I do the same when no one else is around." She said without any embarrassment. She looked up at Nyx and sniffed the air. "I am so hungry... I WANT TO EAT" She said before putting a hand over her mouth.

"You let her do that around you?" Asked Maka in shock. "Well it doesn't bug me since I'm engaged to Delynnaria and she normally does it when no one else is here so you kind of just let it pass you over really.." Nyx said standing up going to check on the food. "I didn't know you two were getting married I guess it really wouldn't matter then would it." Maka said. About ten minutes later the food was set out and Delynnaria had a whole meat loaf to herself while Nyx split another with Soul and Maka. "Guess she really was hungry..." Maka said laughing slightly seeing Delynnaria devour hers like a mad dog.

Delynnaria blushed lightly at Nyx talking about their engagement. She nodded slowly "Yeah.. we are." She said then smiled. When dinner was brought out she immediately began to eat slowly but at a much faster pace than the rest of them did. She was savoring each bite of the Meat Loaf as she devoured it. She then looked at Nyx as she took their plates up. "He cooks and I normally clean up." She said with a smile as she then did the dishes before looking at Nyx as if wanting more to eat. She blinked twice "Any chance there will be any kind of sweets.." She said with a large smile.

Nyx laughed and said, "You know me by now Delynnaria we never NOT have dessert." Nyx went into the kitchen and came out with a nice big strawberry cheesecake topped with real strawberries. Setting it down he cut everyone a piece before Maka took a bite saying, "You're an awesome cook Nyx we're going to be around a few more days you mind making us lunch?" Maka asked jokingly with a smile. "Instead of that just come here for dinner for the time being I'm sure that would make Delynnaria happy." Nyx said laughing. "Sounds like a plan but I was kidding you don't have to do that for us." Maka said. "I insist though it's not every day we have college level students in our home and our teacher is good but learning something from people closer to our age is good too." Nyx said smirking. "I don't think I'm qualified to teach anything really..." Maka said nervously. "You're just being modest your demostration was pretty good today." Nyx said.

Delynnaria smiled at him "I should know better shouldn't I." She said before she went to sit back down. When Nyx brought out the cake she let everyone eat before she cut her own slice. "Yeah, I would like to have you both here for dinner again if Nyx is up to it." She said then looked up at Nyx. She finished her peice of cheesecake and let out a sigh of relief. She felt full for once which was a rarity. It then dawned on her that it was the first time she had eaten like her old self in a long time. Maybe finally she would put on some weight.

When the next day had come around Nyx xame out and saw Maka and Soul camping on their living room floor. Thanks to a little late night chat Nyx offered them a place to sleep since they we're up so late. Though Maka rubbed her eyes looked at her watch and freaked out. "Soul wake up we got another lecture to do today and we're late!!" Maka cried shaking him and she jumped up. Nyx had come out to see the two leave in a panic knowing he'd see them tonight. Shaking his head he went off to shower. Coming out fifteen minutes later toweling his hair dry he went and dressed and got to work on making three lunches one for him and Delynnaria and another for Kayden as promised.

Rumbling came from Delynnaria's room as a scream was heard "LUNA! YOU PERV!" Delynnaria could be heard screaming. The maniacal laughter of Luna was heard as the door opened and Luna stepped out just an inch. A roar was heard and Luna began to cry out "Oh god! Somebody help me!" She screamed before she was yanked back into the room and the nosie of Luna screaming was heard. Delynnaria's own laughter echoed through the house before everything fell eerily silent. Just the noise of Luna crying out was heard before Delynnaria opened her door and came out full dressed. She took a deep breath and wiped the sweat off of her forehead. It was then she realized she was bleeding slightly and giggled. "Hello Nyx." She said as if nothing happened.

Nyx raised an eyebrow at Delynnaria asking, "Do I WANT to know..." He then sighed and shook his head saying, "Nevermind I really don't want to know.." He thrust a bag into her hand saying, "Here's your lunch." Cramming a muffin into her mouth he then said, "Here's your breakfast let's move." The two then went off to class and just as the bell rang a voice was heard screaming from within the hall saying, "Not gonna be late not gonna be late!!!" Kayden went sliding in three second too late though and Willow just pointed to the hall and he groaned saying, "FUCK!" After that he went and stood in the hall with Yuki by his side. Willow snapped the door shut and took attendence before letting the two back in with tardy marks and a detention slip each. Kayden sighed and took it like a man before going to his seat and found the lunch he was promised waiting on him. "OK class unfortunately I'm just here to take attendence I got a doctors appointment so ypu'll all be dealing with Stein who should be here in a few minutes have a good day class!" Willow said smiling. Nyx flew a paper airplane toward her with a written note on it and Willow snatched it unfolding it reading it as she walked out the door. "Well we got a few minutes to kill and she still tardied my ass and gave me dentention how harsh can you go..." Kayden said depressed. "It's how she is Kayden you know how he can be." Nyx said. "The problem isn't the alarm clock really... Kayden's just a heavy sleeper so when something wakes him up he breaks it..." Yuki said sighing.

Delynnaria blinked as the muffin was stuffed in her mouth and she giggled before biting a piece off and catching it in the air. She looked at him and shook her head before they found themselves sitting in class once again. Luna sat next to Nyx this time and for some reason stayed away from Delynnaria. Delynnaria glanced over at her once the classroom was clear of a teacher and smiled widely "Will you steam my underwear from me while I am sleeping again Luna.." She said bluntly. Luna shook her head as if she was disturbed "N-N-No... I wont." She stammered and suddenly Clung to Nyx. Delynnaria giggled "Of course you wont..." she said as a mist like air came out of her mouth. She then turned to Kayden "They make Alarm clocks for people like him." She said.

Two thumps were heard and Nyx whacked them both his face red as he said, "You two are major embarrasments at times now shut up!" "Damn that's hot..." Kayden said and Yuki blushed crying, "Kayden you perverted freak shut up!!!!" HJe got thumped across the head as well and yelped. The door open and Stein came in after that and everyone just went silent. When lunch came around Nyx couldn't be happier to get the hell out of that class after went down that morning. Sitting down at a table just eating in silence Kayden came and sat down saying, "Yo what's up man." "Any funny business you die..." Nyx said and Kayden blinked saying, "Um... OK you alright there Nyx... You seem mad..." "I'm sorry it's not your fault... It's just living with one girl was enough hassle now I got two of them in my home and well things get pretty bad in the mornings now..." Nyx said with a frown. "Yeah I can understand it's no picnic that much I can see." Kayden said as Yuki sat down next to him.

Delynnaria got whacked and whined loudly as did Luna. Both of them doing it at the same time making it sounds hilarious. It was then that Kayden go whacked and the three of them cried for the next little bit. When lunch came Delynnaria and Luna saw Nyx sitting alone and didnt feel like eating themselves. They instead walked out of the academy and sat on the ledge overlooking Death City. "Do you think we are to much to handle Lindsey." Luna said to her sister. Lynn nodded "I think at times.. You are just perverted and really don't know how to handle yourself." She said to Luna. Luna huffed "Well! I would if you didnt lock me away I would be able to function right." Luna yelled at her. Delynnaria's eyes narrowed "Well, If you were so bat shit insane! I would have let you out more... I am just happy you can." She said and leaned against Luna. Luna sighed "I am glad to.. sorry for yelling." She said and the two girls seemed to fall asleep leaning against one another.

A few hours later Nyx had come back from grocery shopping for dinner that night and saw the two asleep back to back. Sighing he went over and nudged them both lightly saying, "Come on you two nap time is over let's go home and I can go fetch Willow and Dimitri they're joining us for dinner tonight with Maka and Soul."

Delynnaria and Luna got nudged and slowly opened their eyes. Luna began to stretch and Delynnaria did the same before their eyes focused on Nyx and the both waved "Hey." they both said at one before staring at each other. "Dont Copy me." They said to each other before giggleing. Luna and Delynnaria got up and followed Nyx to their house before they went into their room to shower and change. The noise of the two goofing around was heard as well as Delynnaria yelling suddenly "Do that again and I will destroy you.". Luna cried out "Please don't hurt me.." Then all fell silent as the noise of water running was heard.

Nyx rolled his eyes and once the two were done and dressed he went off and got Willow and Dimitri and came back home with the two. "Why so early dinner's not for a while right?" Asked Willow. "I just thought you'd love to hug the girls both Delynnaria and Luna said they wanted a hug from you." Nyx said with a smirk as he saw the two sitting on the couch. Willow squealed happy and rushed over hugging the two rubbing her cheek against theirs aying, "Aw you two are so sweet wanting a hug from me!" Dimitiri and Nyx were cracking up as they both whined and flailed trying to get away from Willow.

Status
Not open for further replies.