Soul Eater: Witch's Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delynnaria without a second breaking her concentration grabbed his hand and pulled him up. The spell she was focusing continued to have the purple runes spiral and lock into place before the rune turned horizontal and expanded before condensing into a nebula like mist. Out of it came a visage of her mother and her father. Her mother was sitting next to her and was laughing as her father held out several boxes. Delynnaria saw herself clear as ever as a three year old. She saw her mother Adraste picking her up and taking the box into her arms for Delynnaria to open.

The visage continued to show her father come into the screen as he began to laugh as well. The family looked completely happy with each other. That was when Adraste began to speak "What do you think my little kitten..?" She said as Delynnaria opened the box. The look of surprise on her face was beautiful as she pulled out several beautiful crystalized charms. Adraste hugged Delynnaria close "You are my everything... One day... I know it.. You will be so strong.. So beautiful.. I hope I get to see that before I die.." Adraste said.

Delynnaria sat next to Nyx as she watched this and at hearing those words she began to sniffle. Tears began to pour down her face but she didn't seem to make a noise at all. She just refocused on the sliver of time in front of her as it continued to play out.

The visage continued to show Delynnaria around Easter the following year. She was sitting there eating several pieces of cookie dough as her mother baked in the kitchen of what looked like a massive house. Her father walked in and kissed Adrasted on the back of the neck and smiled "I am going out for awhile. I need to go take care of a few things before I come home for the holidays." He said to her. Adraste nodded "Be careful... Please." She said before turning her attention to Delynnaria.

The visage began to fluxtuate as more tears streamed down her face and she lost concentration causing it to disappear and leaving her just pulling her knees close to her chest and crying silently. She didn't look over to Nyx but it was evident to anyone that was watching. The visage she tore was massive and it could be seen across Death City from atop of the clock tower. She poured her heart into it and she couldn't handle the emotions causing it to collapse in on itself.

Last edited:
Nyx bit his lip and just hugged her close whispering, "I'm sorry... I'm really sorry Delynnaria ..." He sighed and rubbed her back not knowing what else to do for the poor girl. But the next day there was no class due to staff meetings that day and Willow was stuck in her class grading papers afterward. "Ugh... This ain't fair why is today such a beautiful day! I don't wanna do this life ain't fair!!" Willow whined loudly as she continued working on grading. Nyx had poked his head in before pulling out and rushing back to the group. "OK operation kidnap the teacher ready as planned. You remember what to do right guys Delynnaria you're going to be the lure as Willow loves you half to death your job is to lead her around the designated area. Kayden and Yuki you go... well you guys just make sure everything's set up get ready guys and let's do this." Nyx said and everyone nodded and Yuki quickly rushed back to the picnic set up with Kayden.

Delynnaria let Nyx hug her and she understood that he couldnt do much. She just cried against his shoulder untill she couldnt anymore.

The next day came and Delynnaria sat quietly as Nyx gave out directions. She already knew she would be the Pawn in this structure. She was to be the bait to lure the predator to the cage. In theory it would be easy.. but considering that this animal was emotionally unstable and hormonally unbalance... she wasnt expecting it to go well if she was caught. Delynnaria took a deep breath and courageously nodded as she walked off to what she knew would probably claim her life if she failed. She turned around.. "To those who are about to die.. we salute you.." She said before turning and continuing on.

She reached willow room and snuck inside before jumped up onto her desk. Delynnaria smiled "Im sad... Willow I need a hug." She said and began to purr lightly. She immediately saw the flash in willows eye and before willow could grab her she leapt up into the air and did a backwards flip to land on her feet. She then did as she was told and began to lead willow towards the picnic area.

"NOOO come back you're co mean you are such a tease Delynnaria wahhhh!!" Willow cried chasing after her. Though she gasped as Dimitri landed and swung her over his shoulder grinning having got in on the plan on the last second sparing Delynnaria. He then carried her as she cried, "Hey put me down put me down put me down dammit!" She flailed but blinked when she was set on her ass lightly and saw the picnic. "We know that paper work was a nightmare so we kidnapped you for our Thursday afternoon picnic." Nyx said. "Awww you guys are so sweet you do care!" Willow cried in a flood of tears. "We made a ton of food so you better be prepared to get stuffed." Kayden said. "Oh I love how Nyx cooks this is better then grading papers any day." Willow said excited as she saw all the food spread out.

Delynnaria smiled as willow began to tear up. She felt better at seeing others happy. Though after the night before she wasn't feeling hungry at all. She knew she had to eat but he stomach just wouldnt keep anything down. She ate last night but heaved it up later. She shook her head and laid back in the grass. The feeling of the grass against his arms and neck made her shiver in happiness. Her white hair went everywhere and Luna laid down next to her. The two girls interlocked their fingers and began to giggle lightly. Luna was the only family she had left...

Though a slosh was heard when Kayden was laughing hysterically and soaked them all with water yelling, "I delclare a final summer water fight woo hoo!!" "Kayden you little shit get back here!!" Willow yelled bolting his way. Screaming lay a girl Kayden ran and yelled, "Eat water ballons. He threw six more and Willow was like a mad bull now as she got sloshed even more.

Delynnaria jolted up and screamed as she was splashed with water. Her white shirt went transparent and she looked down and growled. Luna next to her began to laugh loudly and seemed to almost laugh herself to crying. Delynnaria looked down to see her bra and then looked at Kayden "ILL KILL YOU!" She yelled then came to the realization she didn't need her shirt. She pulled the soaking wet shirt off herself and stood up. She saw Willow was taking care of it but decided to add her own flavor of power to it. She raised her hands and began to concentrate. A frost blue rune circle formed in front of her hand "Ice, Hail and snow.. Come to me." She said as she readied herself to freeze whatever willow was going to shoot at kayden.

Kayden screamed as Willow super soaked his ass and he was frozen on spot after that he cried, "Somebody help!!" "You dug your own grave little boy!!" Willow said pissed." Nyx put his coat onto Delynnaria and zipped it up in such a manner she could not remove it. Dimitri meanwhile was waving a match in front of Kayden sayingm, "Hey does this help." "Very funny asshole!! Hey no no Willow those are my rice balls don't you are!!" Kayden yelled seeing her go for them/. "Yummy."" Willow said taking a bite and threee hours had passed Kayden had thawed and rushed over to find all the food gone. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Was heard echoing through death city after that.

Later that night Delynnaria walked into the house with Luna and Nyx not far behind. She finally figured out how to remove his jacket and let it fall to the ground before picking it up and putting it on a coat rack. Luna looked at her a smirked "You are a Lynx.. I swear.." she said before disappearing. Delynnaria giggled loudly before stretching "Im feeling hyper nyx!" She said before grabbing him and hugging her tightly. "Im bored now... Entertain me..." she said before sitting down on the couch.

Nyx laughed and grabbed her around the waist and brought her to his room dumping her onto his bed. "You're bored huh... Well I think I can fix that..." he flopped down next to her and grabbed her blowing onto her stomach and laughing as she spazzed out from being tickled. It was funny till he got whacked in the face and he curled up whining loudly.

Delynnaria giggled as she was snatched up. When she was dropped on the bed she smirked before beginning to freak out as she was tickled. She ended up hitting Nyx in the face and stopped immediately. She wrapped her arms around him and sighed "Im sorry... I didn't mean to.. I cant control myself when I get tickled." She said trying to explain herself but knowing that he wouldnt care. She just nuzzled her head into his shoulder and yawned "Im tired.. Im going to sleep in here tonight... Ill let Luna have my bed all to herself for once." She said before closing her eyes and curling up abit.

Nyx just laguhed slightly and said, 'It's fine... I'm used to your abuse..." He then blushed when she said she'd rather sleep in his bed that night and he just hugged her close. When the next morning came the class bell had rang and Kayden came sliding in for home base just seconds before the door was shut by willow. "Stupid alarm clock..." He grumbed jumping up and Yuki went back from weapon form being in Kayden's hand to her human one and the two quickly took their seats quietly. Willow snapped the door shut and went and took attendence before clapping her hands saying, "OK class today we have a special lesson from a special guest so if you'd please give her yor absolute attention and don't be afraid to ask any questions. She's a DWMA gradate of course with her partner. So anyways class please welcome Maka Albarn and her partner Soul!" Willow said excited as the two walked in. "Hello everyone nice to meet you all. I really never taught a class before so why not let's start asking any questions and I'll see if I can help you." Maka said. "This isn't a question but do you mind giving us a demostration of how you two actually work together. I'm curious to see how you two actually work together." Kayden said excited. "Hm that's actually not a bad idea actually why not show off some skill girl." Willow said smiling. "Alright then I suppose it wouldn't hurt now I'm sure you're all familiar with the matching of soul wave lengths and how you need to do so in order to work with your partner. Well I'm not different then the rest of you when it comes down to it all it takes is practice and it'll be second nature like blinking or breathing Soul you ready?" Maka asked.

Delynnaria watched Kayden slid in just seconds before once again and shook her head. "I am buying them a new alarm clock." Delynaria mumbled to Nyx. That was when Willow called Maka and Soul in and Delynnaria immediately Sprung up. She waved "Maka!" She called out then felt Nyx pull her back into the seat and she scowled "I miss her.." She mumbled suddenly to Nyx but controlled herself as Maka began to speak. Soul looked over at her and nodded "Ready." He said as he transformed into the scythe. Delynnaria squeaked and watched the closest she has ever had in school before as Maka and Soul began to show their skill to the class. She looked at Nyx "She doesn't know I am a witch yet.. I cant wait to talk to her." She said like a school girl going shopping. Luna sighed obviously bored. Delynnaria turned and punched her in the side making Luna squeal "Pay attention!" She said to her twin. Luna scowled but followed her twins direction.

"See it's not too hard in fact I've gotten so used to using Soul like this I really don't need to focus too much like I used too." Maka said as she finally stopped twirling him around and Nyx said, "Now the real question is how the hell do you avoid collateral damage while swinging him around like that. I go swinging my partner around things usually end up destroyed." "If you're going to fight then try and find an open area is all I can suggest." Maka said. "There you go Kayden maybe you should stop being like a bull in a china shop." Nyx said with a grin. "Look whose talking four eyes! I don't see you not tearing up the terrain while in a fight!" Kayden exploded. He flipped back though and the book Willow hurled his way struck the wall. "Quiet down you!!" Willow said pissed as he frowned and sat back down. It wasn't long when lunch time came and everyone was free to leave the moment the bell rang. Though Nyx blinked seeing Delynnaria suddenly poof just like that.

Delynnaria at hearing the bell ring immediately sprung up and out of her chair before Nyx had time to register it. She was out the door and waiting for Maka to round the corner before she leapt out and hugged the girl tightly. "Maka! I missed you!" She said and squeezed her tightly. She then thought about what she told Nyx and wondered if Maka had read her soul yet. It wouldn't surprise her if she didin't She didn't need to use soul perception in the academy where it was safe. She put Maka down and smiled "Maka.... alot has happened." she said before realizing she stood taller than Maka now.

"Yeah you don't say it's good to see you Delynnaria. I've seen you've changed since we last saw each other." Maka said twitching out a smile at the fact that Delynnaria was not only taller then her now but had bigger boobs to add." Nyx came walking upand said, "Delynnaria don't just run off like that you had me worried. "So you're her partner from what I can see. She must be really hard on you physically and mentally." Maka said. "Well actually I'm just as messed up in the head as she is... I spent ten years out of society as an amusment to see how I'd handle it by none other then a witch.... So when I first was brought to this school to be watched over everyone thought I was cursed... Well except Delynnaria she pretty much got through to me and didn't care that the other students didn't approach me... That's how it started between the two of us...'" Nyx said smiling. "I had no idea you were held like that for ten years. In fact you sound just like any other student aside from the nervous tone to your voice." Maka said. "Oh sorry it's not you I still have a slight social anxiety issue... People make me nervous so I tend to keep to myself for the most part aside from a select few." Nyx said smiling.

Delynnaria looked at Maka "Oh, I do say.. I say so very much.." She said before Nyx came out and whined to her about leaving so fast. She tilted her head slowly to the side "Well, You need to pay attention to me.. I have things to do.." She said and smirked while narrowing her eyes. That was when she turned to Soul Eater "Im still a cooler weapon then you.. Infact.. I think I am more unique than you in many ways.. Come to dinner!" she said to both of them as her eyes flashed suddenly. She squeezed Maka again before letting go and leaping back a small bit. "Yes, I got Nyx out of his shell." She said with a smile towards him. She then stared at Maka and waited for an answer. "I will not take No.. so decide right.." She said with a more serious tone in her voice.

"Well Soul we can't turn down a free meal now can we?" Maka asked smiling and nodding. Right on cue Kayden came skidding up saying, "Free food I'm so in besides you guys owe me for eating all the picnic without me yesterday!" "Whose the moron who decided to slosh us all with water it was you dumb ass..." Nyx said shaking his head. "Oh please you guys are a bunch of wimps! A little water has never hurt anyone!" Kayden said. "Man you're stupid don't forget our teacher was with us and you pissed everyone off including her now scram I'll bring you lunch tomorrow if it gets you off our backs tonight." Nyx said. "Fine I see how it is fine you got a deal and you better not forget." Kayden said walking off.

Delynnaria squealed at Maka saying yes and began to jump up and down. She eventually calmed herself and saw Kayden trying to slip into the nice dinner. Delynnaria scowled but her mood changed when Nyx got him away from them. Later that Night Delynnaria waited by the door and let the two into their house. She smiled at Maka "What do you think! I mean its perfect for the two of us." She said with a big smile. Her eyes seemed to be glowing brightly before Luna came walking out of her room in a night gown.

"You have a twin sister!!!" Maka cried freaked out and Nyx laughed saying, "She would have if Luna had been born. Nah this is just her new found power." Nyx said as he shut the door. "Well time to get cooking you three chat away." Nyx siad disappearing into the kitchen. "Well... Nice place you have here..." Maka said lauhging embarrased she spazzed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.