Soul Eater: Witch's Moon

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delynnaria looked at Luna who was slowly phasing out of existence. Delynnaria put her hands up "You got me you cop! But you'll never get! My sister!" She said before giggling when Luna appeared behind him and wrapped her arms around his chest. Delynnaria ran forward and wraps her arms around his chest. She smiled and kissed him "I love being annoying? Are you happy to have this side of me back yet! Huh? Huh? Huh?" she said while poking him in the right side while Luna poked him on his left.

Luna was brushed off and Delynnaria found herself pinned to his bed as he leaned over her saying, "Oh I am alright and just for being the pest you are I'll make you pay for it." He then kissed her on the lips before he blew onto her stomach and held her so she could not even escape. He laughed making sure to not lose his towel as he kept her in his grasp grinning saying, "Pay backs are hell aren't they my little kitten!"

Delynnaria squrimed wildly as she giggled and laughed loudly. She clenched her fists ands he began to tear up from laughing "No fair! I say! Freeze!" She said and exhaled a very very cold mist right onto his bare flesh making him recoil. She sat up on his bed and smiled but didn't pursue him "Dont trap me... It isnt fun..." she said before blushing. "Ill wait here for you to change... Do you want to go out to eat tonight? I am feeling something french... I have the money." She said and smiled at him.

AH!!" Nyx cried releasing her and he fell off the bed with a yelp though standing up he blinked and smiled saying, "You know not cooking for a change would be nice sure why not." He then went and threw some casual clothing on before pulling a hoodie on saying, "Man now I'm chilled thanks to you besides those places are always way cold." He then held out his hand to her saying, "All ready let's go."

Delynnaria squeaked and jumped up and hugged him tightly after he was done dressing. She smiled and kissed him on the lips "Thank you!" She said loudly before rubbing her cheek up against him and purring lightly for the first time in a long time. "I wonder what kind of drinks they will have there..."she said before taking it and walking out the door. Luna appeared next to them in a white jacket and blue jeans. Her hair seemed made up different as if she wanted to be noticed for once. Delynnaria looked over "You look beautiful Luna." she said to her Twin. Luna smiled "Thank you, We lost almost exactly alike.. I just changed my hair to stick out more." She said to them both.

Nyx blinked and looked to Luna saying, "Not to be mean but do you mind like disappearing for a while there. Last thing I need to be is looked down on by being seen with two girls..." He grasped Delynnaria's hand as he stopped and just waited hoping Luna would not fight him on this." Though he had a sudden feeling that they were being watched as for by who he did not know and he just looked around trying to get a pinpoint but saw nobody.. He then lightly pushed Delynnaria along trying to shake off the feeling at the same time.

Luna looked at them both and smiled "Of course." She said and walked off. If they watched she would disappear when turning a corner. Delynnaria looked at him and smiled "Well, I dont mind her being here but I can see how that would be awkward." She said to him and felt the same presence watching them but didnt let it bother her. After the past nights events she wasnt afraid of anyone within Death City. She simply let things go now and wouldnt be afraid of walking at night. Sure, she got covered in blood but that was the least of it. She slaughtered eight keishin polluted souls.

Once they got to the place the moment Nyx looked at the menu his eyes nearly popped out at the prices. "Maybe just soup and salad for me..." He said with a nervous laugh.

Delynnaria looked at him and sighed at his options "You really don't know how much money I have.. Order everything for all I care." She said blatantly. She then took her own menu up and picked out a few things before a waiter came over and took their orders. She leaned forward on the table and smiled at him "Its nice being out alone for once.. we haven't had this chance in... forever." she said with obvious relief in her voice.

"But... but....I like soup and salad..." Nyx said pretending to pout and seeing her look at him funny he laughed. "I just love to tease you your reaction is so cute you're my little kitten always have been alway will be..." Nyx said plucking her nose lightly grinning. Soon their food arrived and Nyx dug into his sald he had always been a health nut compared to Delynnaria and once he finished the greens he took down the soup after before setting his bowl down saying, "Ah... that hit the spot.."

Delynnaria looked down at the rare steak in front of her and then the Well done steak next to it. She looked up and Nyx and let a sly grin come across her face. "You will eat more.. or you will pay for it dearly later.." She said in a monotonic voice. The key like eyes staring out at him without blinking. It was clear she wasnt baking down even as more food came for them. "EAT!" She yelled loudly making all the noise in the resturant go silent.

Nyx jumped startled and said, "Delynnaria shush this is a public place do you want us to be kicked out.." He then sighed and shook his head after that. Once they were done and she ended up paying the massive bill the two headed on home together. The next day class proceeded as usual Willow had a very effective but scary method to help the students she had up front match each others soul wave lengths together. If just one of them went over or under they'd end up getting a nice shock. Lunch time had come and Nyx just sat there for the most of it with his nose in a book.

Delynnaria smiled and ate anything he left and couldn't eat. The next day Delynnaria watched how willow made things more interesting by introducing a type of shock therapy that made Luna giggle like a insane girl. When lunch came around Luna and Delynnaria leaned up against each other and managed to fall asleep without eating. When the next class came up the same happened until they ended back up in Willows class and the same scene repeated itself with Luna and Lynn somehow interlocked and somewhere between being awake and asleep.

Willow sighed seeing most the students were getting it out of fear but half them slipped up and kept getting a violent zap. Seeing both Delynnaria and Luna asleep her eyes narrowed and she grabbed an air horn walked over and up to their desk. Nyx and Kayden along with Yuki moved quietly and covered their ears before she went and blared it off next to both girls making them go flying out of their chairs and fall to the floor with a crash. "Either wake up or get out!!" Willow said sharply and she went back down and locked the air horn back into her desk.

Luna was the first to jump and growled loudly both scaring those around her and making Delynnaria wake up from that instead of the Air horn. Delynnaria looked over and groaned loudly. She then looked at Nyx. "So be it.. Ill just get out." She said as her voice changed from its normal cheery attitude to a more monotonic tone. She picked up her things and looked at Luna who was doing the same. She got up "Ill see you at home then. lll look over the notes later." she mumbled before beginning to walk down the steps towards the exit. "I can practice this when I don't sleep." She mumbled to herself.

"Nyx you guys fail for todays attendence and participation ciruculum I'm sorry. I don't give homework for a reason but everyone here take note I grade you and your partner as a team so if ones sick don't bother coming in for the day since not just one of you can get the grade for the both of you. My class is based off participation and team work." Willow said and Nyx just slammed his binder shut and pulled out his book rather infuraiated now.

Delynnaria was already out of the door with Luna walking next to her. She shook her head and suddenly turned to punch a wall. The wall cracked and suddenly began to crumble. The strength was surprising as Delynnaria did not look strong upper body wise. She pulled her fist back to reveal it bleeding but she covered it with her sleeve. Luna looked over "Relax... Its alright.." She said and wrapped her arms around Delynnaria. Delynnaria shook her head "No.. It isnt. I am a fucking idiot. This is driving me crazy!" She said and began to laugh. She shrugged Luna off her making the girl recoil. Luna sighed and took her good hand before leading her towards the Death Room. "Maybe you need to talk to someone... Lets find Stein or Lord Death.. They know you the best out of everyone. If you are acting like this its best to tell them first then tell Nyx." Luna said as she pulled her along. Delynnaria pulled her hood up obscuring who she was as she walked.

When the lessons ended for the day Kayden walked over to Willow saying, "Hey about that team work thing professor... Aren't you being a bit harsh I mean Nyx and Delynnaria dealt with a lot before they came to you and then they had to deal with even more when his mother appeared. You know this yet you failed them both for today. They're good students and try to be but they have a lotta crap on their plates you know." Willow just grabbed her things and said, "I can understand where you're coming from Kayden but if I start giving special treatment then I'll be in hot water. I know she's hurting and he's really stressing because there isn't a moment of peace for him or Delynnaria but that's how the world is you just need to find the happier and better things in it and focus on that. I won't be taking back what I said this is the reality of things now if you'll excuse me I got to go to a follow up appointment with my doctor..." Willow said as she left. Kayden sighed and muttered, "Well I tried..."

Delynnaria pulled her arm away from Luna whens he reached the doors of the academy and immediately ran out of them and away from her. Delynnaria reached the large steps and looked back to see Luna chasing ehr "Come back!" She yelled to her. Delynnaria shook her head and took a deep breath before sprinting down the steps at an alarming speed. If she missed a second of concentration she would tumble down all of them. She was clearing nearly ten steps a stride. She reached the bottom and slid to a stop. She lowered her hood and gazed up at the academy. She shook her head and sighed. "I feel the pull.. It feels like my soul is stretching... I need to find somewhere high up.." she mumbled to herself before she leapt up onto a building and began to climb up to a clock tower. She pulled herself up and sat on the ledge. She held her hands out and began to concentrate as a purple rune formed infront of her. "Ice, Storm.... and battle-Worn..." she said as the spell began to take form. Runes of large sizes began to rotate into place.

Last edited:
I wasn't longer after that a whimpered heard followed by a freaked out voice not to far below her saying, "Um Delynnaria a little help here pull me up quick I'm losing my grip!!" Nyx was there and he cried, "Ack slipping slipping!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.