Soul Eater: New Year

Well I can tell your suppose to have an image for your weapon form but it just doesn't load. It's just a big black space. ._. My internet connection is crappy.

Still accepting characters?

I'm pretty sure they are. we are low on meisters so if you do join, please create one.

Akuma Hashimoto
tumblr_mr6uufo5L31sc3wnvo1_500.jpg

Name: Akuma Hashimoto
Nickname: Kuma

Sexuality: Straight

Meister

Personality: Kuma is a ordinary goofy guy who sometimes enjoys hard work, but not with to much pressure placed upon him. He can be talkative at times, and at other times silent as he suffers from a small bi-polar issue that does not go to severe. His personality does range at times but a main one he follows by is a friendly person who anyone could talk to and feel at least comfortable. When some ask of his past he does not mind explaining what he has gone through but at times he can become very lost and stop talking, sometimes he is forced to leave the area and recollect himself. It is not often that he acts like that, but on the occasion that he does it is best to let him alone and allow him to come back down to his regular personality.

History:
Akuma grew up in a poor type of way, his life that of a mere poor to others. He could not afford alot of luxury yet he made it by in life with his simple will of survival, Ever since he was young his mother told him that he would grow up and make her proud and even do something amazing. And at the time he didn't believe that, but as he went along in his not so amazing life he started to believe her. Working almost any job he could he brought money in everyday keeping her alive and fed, Yet on her death bed she had told him that she was very proud of him. Living out the life his mother would of wanted for him, he moved up in life and had joined the DWMA at a young age. As he climbed through the ranks and aged, he believed he could never leave the school so instead of walking away. he took a job opening...yes as a history teacher but it was better than well...going back out into that weird world.

habits: Sleeping, playing piano, sleeping more, eating, maybe more sleep, playing basketball
talents: Basketball, Piano, MMA, Eating...
likes: Piano, Dogs,...sleeping..., Friendly people, fighting
dislikes: Arguing, yelling, Annoyances, Tickling, Soccer

blondes%20shiki%20red%20eyes%20short%20hair%20anime%20boys%20motou%20toru%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_6.jpg

(hope this is okay)​

[BCOLOR=#000000] Name: Markus Childers[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Age: 17[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Nickname: Mack & Cheese[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Sexuality: Straight[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Weapon or Meister: Meister[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Personality: Markus is not your everyday workaholic student. Some people have a passion to work hard and strive to better themselves in and out of the classroom, Markus is not one of these people. Markus in a sense is lazy. Truthfully he just wants to live his life by his own standards. Markus does posses a keen mind and potential, however his lack of ambition is the only thing holding him back. The one thing that can change Markus around is the prospect of a fight. He loves the thrill of battle. Just as soon as the fighting begins Markus has a complete flip in personality.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Weapon form, if applicable: None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Appearence:[/BCOLOR]
chain_smoker_by_bloodline_009-d4924mh.png

[BCOLOR=#000000] Habits: Markus is a chain smoker, and thus is rarely seen without a lit cig. Other than that Markus is far too lazy to develop another habit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Talents: Fighting seems to be Markus's only talent. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Likes: Sleeping and fighting.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Dislikes: Physical activities, social gatherings, needless conversations, cats, definitely cats. [/BCOLOR]

Everyone's characters are so amazing! I can't wait to see how everything turns out and who pairs with who :3

All the characters have unique traits about them that makes it awesome... We need to make hunting teams then as well so that could be the next step.

All the characters have unique traits about them that makes it awesome... We need to make hunting teams then as well so that could be the next step.

{I could submit another Oc for the Hunting Team if you'd like}

I mean when the partnering is done there needs to be teams formed. Or they could go out on their own which isn't that fun.

(( Is Lord Death on a team? I think I want to create another character ;) But tomorrow, I have to go to bed now. ))

I may have Delynnaria come see Lord Death soooo keep him around.

Yeah i think having Lord death around as a kind of supervisor would bee good but another OC would let you be more involved wouldn't want you to miss all the fun now would we? :)

[BCOLOR=#000000] Name: Markus Childers[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Age: 17[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Nickname: Mack & Cheese[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Sexuality: Straight[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Weapon or Meister: Meister[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Personality: Markus is not your everyday workaholic student. Some people have a passion to work hard and strive to better themselves in and out of the classroom, Markus is not one of these people. Markus in a sense is lazy. Truthfully he just wants to live his life by his own standards. Markus does posses a keen mind and potential, however his lack of ambition is the only thing holding him back. The one thing that can change Markus around is the prospect of a fight. He loves the thrill of battle. Just as soon as the fighting begins Markus has a complete flip in personality.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Weapon form, if applicable: None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Appearence:[/BCOLOR]
chain_smoker_by_bloodline_009-d4924mh.png

[BCOLOR=#000000] Habits: Markus is a chain smoker, and thus is rarely seen without a lit cig. Other than that Markus is far too lazy to develop another habit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Talents: Fighting seems to be Markus's only talent. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Likes: Sleeping and fighting.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Dislikes: Physical activities, social gatherings, needless conversations, cats, definitely cats. [/BCOLOR]

Samuel if you like I can be your weapon its not hard for me to change types

(( Since I already have a Meister ;) I think I'll do a Weapon. ))

Name: Liz and Patty

Nickname: It's easier just to call them by their names, or the Twin Demon Guns.

Sexuality: As far as we know... Bi-sexual?

Weapon or Meister: Both weapons, they work best when together.

Personality: Liz is the more calm one, being the older sister, but that also makes her more timid. She can be incredibly vain at times, but she can push that aside when something truly important is going on and gives her whole 101% to anything she believes in.
Patty, however, is the childish sister, and knows how to annoy people to hell! She's really hyper all the time and takes on small tasks, or tries cheering people up when they are not 'fun enough'. Even when she's taking things seriously, that attitude of "Everything Will Be All Right" pervades her being to the core.

Weapon form, if applicable: They can take the form of two pistols, or the Death Cannon they feature on Ep. 3.
liz_and_patty_by_mr_darkboy2010-d4bizbk.png

Sanzu_Death_Cannon.png

Appearence:
Liz_and_patty.jpg

Habits: Lizzy tends to lose her sh!t when she's alone and scared.
Patty likes to color outside the lines.

Talents: They're both good about sending Soul Wavelengths barreling at the enemy at bullet speed, at least damaging your psyche.

Likes: Liz loves pampering herself, staying home with mugs of hot liquids, and sleeping.
Patty adores coloring, making giraffes out of test papers, and other Arts & Crafts projects. She likes sugar, too, but anyone loves that, right? ^o^

Dislikes: Liz hates being alone, the supernatural, the snarky people, and harming Kid.
Patty doesn't like boring people, sleeping, or anything that doesn't require someone jacked up on sweets and who knows what else.

I may add Delynnaria's first Magical spell onto her CS for the up coming sparring match. I am also going to make it that she can heal those that are injured and maybe that is how I will introduce who she truly is. During one of the Spars someone could get hurt.

Last edited:
2 pairs! I still need a partner by the way. Anyone up for it?