Soul Eater: New Year

Sure. We'll just have the other canon characters be group-run NPC's, and you can grab them when you need 'em.

Horizons, go ahead. I think one more Meister and we'll be good to go.

(( Actually, we should have an even amount of Weapons and Meisters right? If they were to create a Meister, there would be 4 Weapons and 6 Meisters, including 1 Witch... so, should CrimsonHorizons create a Weapon so there would be 5 and 5? ))

Isn't it technically even? You can use past weapons and Eon has a built in weapon like Crona. So there's three weapons and three meisters. We could always use more witches though. Just sayin. o.o;

Isn't it technically even? You can use past weapons and Eon has a built in weapon like Crona. So there's three weapons and three meisters. We could always use more witches though. Just sayin. o.o;
She's right.

Thanks for the help with the math guys. Anyway, yes curiosity.

Sorry, I've just been dying to do a Soul Eater RP for a while. >~<

Psh, don't be sorry.

(( Yep, I looked and you're right. So... do whatever, we'll accept (;^~^)> As the Game Master, you make the In-Character Thread, right? ))

Yep. Will do.

Alright! Ill make a Meister. I moved with a Soul Eater group on RoleplayerGuild a year and a half ago and had a Half Witch meister which made things really interesting. I know that is very unlikely so I will start my CS now and will have it up by tomorrow.

Name: Delynnaria Alimester
Nickname: (Once people know of her witch side) - Frost
Sexuality: Bisexual
Weapon or Meister: Soul predominantly witch (90%) but with strong Weapon Abilities.
Personality: Delynnaria is a observant person. She loves to find out how things work and always finds herself in trouble from doing so. She is compassionate and loving to all those around her but in any type of competition she seems to change and turn into a ruthless fighter. She suffers from mood swings and a form of Depression. Hard to keep still due to ADHD
Due to her predominantly witch soul she reacts to the Madness levels in the world faster than others. How this effects her is very random. She may start crying or lash out suddenly with a newfound power of hers. If she is pushed and pushed she is likely in crack and snap on someone or somthing. To some it may seem like a lapse of mania but to those who know who she is they know it is because of the Madness waves.
Appearence:
video%20games%20touhou%20katanas%20weapons%20headphones%20girl%20konpaku%20youmu%20white%20hair%20anime%20girls%201280x800_www.wallpapermay.com_56.jpg
anime_with_long_white_hair-1680x1050.jpg

History: (To Explain why..)
Delynnaria was born a hybrid to a Weapon father and a witch mother. She grew up with her mother and father for four years before an event occurred within the family. Her father fled from her mother with her.....

13 Years ago...

Steinman stood outside the gate of Death city and waited patiently for the contact to arrive. He looked out into the distance and sighed 'So much for this...' he said and was about to turn to go back into the city. Far in the distance the cry of a child echoed across the expanse. Steinman turned suddenly and narrowed his eyes. The form of a staggering man in the distance could be seen carrying a young child. The man put the child down before falling to his knees in the sand. Steinman yelled out "Alexander!" as he began to run the distance between them.

When Steinman reached Alexander it was evident that he had been through a fight of some sort. His body was cut up and he had dried blood covering many of the cuts not bleeding. The young girl next to him seemed unaware of what was going on as she balled her eyes out. Steinman looked at the child and felt the disturbance within the girls soul. He could see she was far from normal and that her soul was different from any he had seen yet. Alexander looked up at him as he labored to breath "Take her.. Keep her from her mother... Adraste will have the witch's looking for her! She used me as a god damned experiment! Shes crazy, but brilliant.... Please.. hide Delynnaria.. Death will understand.." he trailed off with his last breaths as he accomplished his final task. Delynnaria clung to her fathers side as she cried as if sensing what was happening to her father.

Steinman stared at the Limp form of Alexander before taking a deep breath 'So... This is her..' He thought to himself as he took out a radio. "Alexander was the contact.. Death would want to see this.." He said into the radio as the girl ran over and clung to his Leg. He knelt down and looked into the little girls eyes. Her eyes were a Emerald green but he felt a cold radiating from her. "Alexander is dead.. Get a team out here to collect his body.." He said before picking the child up and heading back into the city.

Steinman quickly made his way to the death room and walked into the large empty expanse of the room. During the trip to the academy itself Delynnaria had fallen asleep in Steinman's arms. Death could be seen standing in the center in front of his large mirror. Sensing the two souls enter he turned but not because they were there but because child's soul "So... Its been done hasn't it.." Death said suddenly. Steinman nodded "Alexander confirmed it before he passed.. Her name is Delynnaria and.. Sir.. Shes a witch." He said to Death. Death nodded "She is a Meister and a witch Stein... No doubt.". Stein nodded slowly "He said the witch Adraste is looking for her.. And that the other witch's will be looking as well..". Death turned and looked into his large mirror "If that is so.. she will be kept here at the academy... Her soul is different but no one will understand until the day comes that she realizes who she truly is. She is a meister and will be treated like one... Fairly like all the others." He said and steinman nodded before leaving with the child. Lord death called out "No one will know of this.."

Habits: Playing with her hair, Tapping her feet, Humming music, Looking around aimlessly,
Powers: (Will make as they come active. The first will be early in the Rp. She is snow Based.)

Heal: Using her hands she has the ability to use her ice magic to heal those that may be wounded.

1st- Ice Storm- While moving her steps turn into ice leaving a trail around her. Using these markers she can create a funnel effect like an area of effect weapon. Within this area the wind picks up and begins to drop rapidly in tempature making the water vapor in the air turn into shards of ice.

Animal taken after: Snow Leopard.
Talents: Very Methodical, Strategic, Plays the guitar, Humorous and a very good singer. Can use soul projection to force her Soul wavelength on others. (Due to her having a 90% witch soul it pushes a pulse of her souls natural madness wave into them.)
Likes: Music, The Company of others, Feeling wanted, The Cold, Winter Time, Trying new things, Being complimented, Cats, Singing, People and Cooking.
Dislikes: The Summer, The Heat, Being Rejected, Being Alone, Being Confined, Being Insulted and Dogs.

Last edited:
Hey guys i'm back sorry it took so long to do my CS! Here it is! I'm also thinking of doing another for a witch.

63b842cdd29b6060c3f3c090ed4d1b9c.jpg
Name: Tara Ieyasu
Nickname: Yasu
Sexuality: Straight
Weapon or Meister: Weapon
Personality: Tara is a very bubbly person, in a in-your-face kind of way. She forgets about personal boundaries and will invade comfort zones with little consideration; she's very open with pretty much anything in her life and expects the same of others and will constantly poke and prod for information. She is very childlike and cutesy and can get a bit crazy and out of hand sometimes. Though she is very friendly, she doesn't have a lot of friends.
Weapon form, if applicable: Double Bladed Staff that comes apart at the middle
Appearance: *see above*
Habits: She has a habit of pouting when she doesn't get her way and fiddling with the many charms on the bracelet she wears. She also has a tendency to lie and is close to being a pathological liar. Once she make you her friend, however, she is mostly honest.
Talents: She's very good at making pastries and, oddly enough, throwing blades (she does this sometimes when she board)
Likes: Pastries, Shiny things, cute things, getting information on people, hugs
Dislikes: Secrets(except for her own), silence, being alone

Profile updated a Eon's permission. This should make things abit interesting.

Am I accepted? I'd like to start in the IC :3

Yes, sorry. I thought I'd already said that.

Hi~ I wanted to join but I did'nt want to throw off the ratio of meisters and weapons so do you think it would be okay if I created a mesister AND a weapon?