Soul Eater: New Year

It's ok just wanted to be sure :3

Hi~ I wanted to join but I did'nt want to throw off the ratio of meisters and weapons so do you think it would be okay if I created a mesister AND a weapon?
I'm sure it's alright if you do that. It keeps the numbers even.

I really like all the characters so far. It makes it interesting to see all the different personality types. I cant wait until some of the personality's collide.

If possible can I change my meister into a weapon. I think she will be better that way.

Sorry I haven't posted yet , I'll make sure I get a post up soon though.

Just posted! I was a bit lost on what to write. I hope it doesn't show too much in my writing.

Im kinda having my character feel out the different possible match's I am going by the personality types displayed and how they may match up with my character. Nothing for me is finalized yet.

Name:
Calla Ember Heriot

Nickname:
N/A

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Weapon or Meister:
Meister

Personality:
Calla is a very calm person. Unlike a lot of people, she is talented at keeping her cool and her emotions under control. She is rational a good majority of the time. No one can be that collected at all times; even Calla will crack in certain situations. When someone she cares about is in danger, she will become full of fury and chase after them, doing anything to protect that person. Calla is intellegent and knows hoe to put thay intellegence into use. She is hard working and dependable. In romantic situations, she has no clue what she's doing, so she will become awkward and flustered if pressed too much.

Because of her cool personality, people often think that Calla doesn't like them. But that's not true at all. It is hard to get her to dislike you, unless she is utterly convinced you are repugnant. For example; if you throw insects at her and blast heavy metal music, then you will most definitely not be liked. Most definitely. Calla will not treat you rudely outright, but instead put on a calm mask of indifference, speaking to you only when necessary. She chooses not to babble on with her words, and tries to go directly to the subject instead of beating around the bush. Though she tries not to be insensitive, sometimes it just spills out.

Appearence:
3792dd9ecd2bda98471ecbbe903bbc4f.jpg

Habits:
Calla tends to push people away. She often observes others when bored. Calla likes to act superior to others.

Talents:
Calla is an exquisite fighter, weapon or no weapon. She is better at offense than defense. Calla is a very stable girl regarding her emotions.

+Hard working People
+Winning
+Being at the top
+Strawberies
+Tranquility
+Art

Dislikes:
-Weaklings
-Slackers
-Sore Winners
-Sore Losers
-Losing (She is such a hypocrite..)
-Movies
-Headbanging music​

Last edited by a moderator:
The first match has been made! I can't wait to see who pairs with Reaper Girl. Oh I love seeing how things play out.

Delynnaria and Tara have achieved resonance with one another.

GAAAAAAH my phone is being stupid and won't load this site.

Let me know if anyone has any issues with my post. I know it doesn't effect anyone but Delynnaria but I want to know if you want me to bring that part of her slowly out now... Or wait.

Name:
"Crescendo's dah name, causing chaos is my game!"

(Crescendo)
""Last time I checked I was Sixteen...."

(16)
Nickname:
"I get called so many things its annoying...."
(Snow White, Frosty, Smile Face, Smiley, Stitch, Etc.)
(Male)
Sexuality:
"Seriously...?"
(Straight)
Weapon or Meister:
"Weapon"
Personality:
"This is a lot of information..."
(Quiet, impatient, rude, like being by himself, doesn't trust others easily)
Weapon form:
Crescendo glows white transforming into his weapon form
Rare%20African%20Short%20Weapons%20-%20Manfred%20A%20Zirngibl%2010.jpg

Appearence:
crescendo_by_that0nepasta-d8598j6.png

Habits:

"Habits, what habits?"
(He loves climbing things, staying up and wandering the streets at late hours, leaves
his clothes were ever, picking up stray animals and bring them home, lurking in the shadows,
and throwing tantrums)

Talents:
"As in what I'm good at...why do you care?"
(Drawing, Cooking, Speaks many languages, has a way with animals)
"Will I get these items if I tell you them?"
(He loves junk food, manga, video games, drawing, midnight walks, his Meister (if he gets one))
Dislikes:
"......Why would I talk about the things I hate?"
(People staring at him, people asking about his mouth, wearing his mask, people he doesn't know, think about his childhood)