Soul Eater: New Year

Name: Andrew Baker
Nickname: Andy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Weapon or Meister: Meister
Personality: He loves to talk to people and make them laugh. He is known to be stubborn and protective over friends. When not around others, he can be seen as withdrawn and quiet.
Weapon form, if applicable: N/A
Appearence:
images

Habits: He drums his fingers on himself or any solid structure around him when bored. When stressed he is known to pull on his sleeves or shirt.
Talents: He can dance and sing. He knows how to play the drums and is great at manipulating people
Likes: The sun, being warm, listening to music, hanging out with friends
Dislikes: Being yelled at, failing at something, losing

Rin, just make whatever, but we won't start until there are three weapon-Meister pairs.

haha ok just wanted to check <(^~^;)

095b788293ae7611c85355249fa424a41362338720_full.jpg
Name
Jania Malaya Killicks
Nickname/s
Jay-Jay, May, Laya
Sexuality
Straight
Weapon or Meister?
Weapon
Personality
Jania is very lovable, friendly, and outgoing despite her appearance. She's very out spoken, adventurous, often arguing with others weather to prove them wrong or just for fun. She's also very weird, loving odd clothing and animals. Because of her background she rarely discriminates other people for thing such as race, sexual preference, gender, likes and or dislikes, but she will get a little ruffled if you give out false information. Sort of clumsy, Jania is known to be a bit of a butter fingers around the school. She also super curious and loves learning about new things.
Weapon
Battle Axe
Habits
She chews on the insides of her cheeks, and taps, pats, or shakes things when bored or thinking
Talents/Hobbies
She loves to bake, sing, draw, and can read for hours on end, just learning how to play violin and although she isn't very good yet, she tries hard
Stars
Books
Animals
Nature
Movies
Jokes
Traveling
Kids
Coffee
Tea
Helping

Dislikes
Clowns
Needles
Rushing water(fears drowning)
The Color Pink
Crayons

d40f2eaaf443522e96ede4ad1e1b6d3f.jpg
Name
"....Anubis"
Nickname/s
"I'm sure I have a few, but none ever said to my face"
Anny, Little dog, pup, Dog whisperer, Cerberus Charmer
20,245(20)
Female
Sexuality
"I don't have time for relationships"
Grey-sexual
Weapon or Meister?
"Don't. Put me on the same level as those degenerates."
Witch
Personality
"You'll figure it out soon enough"
Anubis is a bit of a tough nut to crack, first and for most she is a witch so that entitles her to be a bit wicked, callus, temperamental, and wonderfully insane. She's also very dangerous and blood thirsty when enraged or threatened by others, when her animals instincts come into play, she can be just as vile as the dogs she controls. Anubis, also has days where she doesn't feel like doing shit and will go to the DWMA just to harmlessly mess with the students.
Power
"I can control things"
"Hell Hounds"-Submerge themselves in fire, shoots fire from mouth, creates earthquakes and volcanic eruptions from ground
"Shadow drifters" -Can move through shadows undetected, used to create nightmares, if bitten by one it's black blood can drive you insane and cannibalistic
"Dog God Anubis"-Originally known as the Egyptian god of death, her statues use their large Scythes to cut through one's person and sen them inside of the souls to their darkest place. it's very hard to get out of because this is where your own fears and worst experiences lie.
"Cerberus"- Just a guard dog for Anubis, but he is dangerous, can change size an appearance
Habits
"I have some..."
Anubis has a habit of eating raw foods when feeling under the weather, and when bored she'll chew on bones, weather human or animal. She also day dreams at times
Talents/Hobbies
"........."
Besides all her witchy powers, Anubis is pretty good at dancing
Meat
Bones
Dogs
Rain
Tea
The dark
the colors, black, gold, purple, blue
Dislikes
"Cats are disgusting"
Cats
sweets
chocolate
Coffee
Chews toys
bland foods
high pitched noises

Last edited:
Yay! More people! Accepted.

fghjm.jpg

Name:
Roxanne Jean-Aubry

Nickname:
Roxy; Crab

Sexuality:
Straight

Weapon or Meister:
Weapon

Personality:
Roxanne is very strong-willed, dependable, loyal, and a bit protective. She wants the people around her to be happier which is one of the reasons she joined the DWMA. She is also very flexible and responsive in battle which makes her a decent partner.
Roxanne also tends to retreat into her "shell" if she becomes moody. She would want to be left alone for a while and storms off angry. When she comes back out of her "shell", she is a bit more calm but may want revenge This stems off her selfishness, the fact that she is overly-sensitive, and she that she relies more on emotions than anything.

Habits:
She runs into a corner when angry

Weapon Form
Spear
dergfhj.png

Talents:
Very good at doing domestic chores especially cooking
Agility is above par
Memory is great

Homemade food
Being appreciated
Meaningful treasures from the past
Her home
Pearls
Being hugged

Dislikes:
Eating seafood
Negative thinking
Being alone for too long
Rejection
Feeling useless/unneeded
Pressure
People who forgets things way too easily​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, go ahead.

Alright, reserve a spot for a meister! I'll post later today.

death_the_kid_girl_render_by_azumidesu_by_azumidesu-d6wg6kw.png

Name:

Reaper Girl
Nickname/s:
Reaper, but only friends call her that.
Sexuality:
Straight.
Weapon or Meister:
Meister.
Personality:
She's very quiet and prefers either being by herself or with whoever her weapon partner is. She always has a harsh look in her facial features which makes it difficult for her to make friends. When angred, depending on what the other person does she will either give them a cold shoulder or all out attack them. She has a dark aura and personality to her, but whoever ends up being either her friend or weapon partner has gained someone who will be amazingly loyal until the end. She has a secret soft spot for anything sugary, cute, or small animals.

Inside, she keeps it well hidden, but she has large amounts of madness in her soul. if shes under a lot of stress, she lets her madness slip in temper tantroms where she destroys anything she can. When in battle, if she needs to, she can release her madness to make her attacks far more powerful, especcially if she has a partner that can resonate with the madness part of her soul. She makes no effort in trying to get rid of her madness. In fact, she loves the power it gives her. She just tries not to let the madness consume her and instead she tries to consume and control it.

Habits:
When she's quiet or thinking, she frowns without realizing it. In fact, she frowns almost all the time. When she's impatient she drums her fingers or bounces her knee. Though she wont admit it, she has an obsession with making things look cute and balanced. She'll never admit her obsession though.
Talents:
She is amazingly talented on the violin, cello, and piano. She enjoys playing and when she is, it is almost the only time her features will soften and she begins looking approachable. Another talent of hers is she's an amazing actoress and has a great poker face. She has trained in martial arts almost all her life and even travels to compatitions when she can.
The dark
Reading

Animals
Music

Dislikes:
Loud people
Being told what to do and when
People who try to make her look weak
People making fun of how short she is
Lying
Overly happy people

Death_The_Girl_by_sakura173.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still accepting here's my character.

729068ec6c53b4c0dac8b7e0241b6599.jpg

Name:
Nakta Tominori

Nickname:
Nakky

Sexuality:
Straight

Weapon or Meister:
Weapon (Scythe)

Personality:
Deep down, Nakta is a very nice and likeable guy. Although, most people don't even see this side of him because his edgy exterior makes him less then approachable. On the outside, Nakta stays calm and to himself; Talking when spoken to, knowing how to sit still, he doesn't raise his voice, Nakta is quite the well mannered kid. The greatest flaw in his personality, and the reason he doesn't have much friends, is the fact that he is Mysophobic. He absolutely hates germs and is extremely afraid of them. This trait sticks with him no matter what he's doing, including combat. Even though he hates germs he still manages to cooperate in the some of the worst of conditions (if you consider complaining non-stop cooperation).

Weapon form:
Nakta's Scythe Form

Habits:
Uses hand-sanitizer every few minutes. When he gets nervous/bored he talks to himself quietly.

Talents:
He's very efficient (Get's the job done quick and nicely). He's good at finding information (Computers, libraries, articles etc.)

Hand-Sanitizer
Soap
Team Work
Dogs
Rebellious Moments
Showers
The cold

Dislikes:
Mud
Rudeness
Dirt
Shaking hands
Clothes that don't fit properly
Heat
The Color Purple

(( Undying Curiosity, Birdie Bird, or Ashen Angel, would any of you like to be the "Death 'Scythe'"? Or would it be better if I got a second character made? ))

Is this still open for people to join? If so I would like to.

I wouldn't mind being a death scythe. As long as it's okay with the GM, I'm fine with it. If I need to change anything about my character lemme know.

(( Yay, I'm glad someone replied so quickly! \^o^/ I think you're character's fine for being Death 'Scythe', and nothing could be changed =D However, would it be fine with you if I drew an "upgraded" version of the scythe for when we "Go Soul Resonance"? ))

For the record, Liz, Patty, Tsubaki, and Soul are Death Scythes now, Lord D. can use them if he needs to. I'd prefer not to have Death Scythes just yet, because I do have a plan going down.

(( Oh jeez, I'm sorry for going against plans, I honestly had no idea you had any for the Death Scythe D; So, whenever Lord Death needs a weapon I can just act as any of the main character weapons? Awesome! I'm sad for getting hopes up, I didn't mean to shoot you down :(

Now that you're here, though, I've gotta ask if you've made the IC thread yet? I'm way phsyced to get this role pay started! ~^0^`~