Soul Eater: Legacy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Meister or Weapon?

• Meister

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Weapon

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might like to join. Would you allow children of Mifune?
I don't think he would. Mifune was an integral part in Black Star's development as a character. It might be a no-go.

Please forgive me if my posts seem a little shorter than usual or incoherent, my godmother died yesterday and I'm a little out of sorts.

Please forgive me if my posts seem a little shorter than usual or incoherent, my godmother died yesterday and I'm a little out of sorts.
Oh, dear. I'm so sorry. I hope things get better for you.

And, just for the record, your posts are excellent. Don't worry about the quality. If you need it, take time off to rest and recuperate from your loss.

Again, I'm really sorry, and I hope things improve soon.

Nope, but you will need a partner. But please, make a CS whenever you want

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tenno, I'm mostly okay but my moods just up and down. Roleplaying helps. :)

Name: Ayden Takeda.

Nickname or Alias: "Ace"

Physical Features: Black hair pulled into a ponytail; hazel eyes; fair, cream-colored skin. Rather skinny, but has a fairly built form nonetheless. He's... Easily confused for a girl. 15 years old.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Backstory: Ayden's mother was a Japanese shrine maiden, his father an American businessman. Long story short, they met, and... "Things happened." The Kishin's defeat was the day of Ayden's birthday, giving him the hometown title of the "Savior", and with that, he wanted to be the best he could be. After finding out that he was a Meister (a trait given to him by his mother), he signed up for the DWMA. Now, he's battling against the odds of not only what lies ahead, but also the DWMA's enemies and the competition at the school. In truth, he just wants to live up to his name.

Themetune: "Falling Into a Dream" ~ Brian Tyler.

Rumors:

1.) Though he's a Meister, he doesn't know how to control his soul wavelength, so his compatibility with a Weapon is something like "1 in 1,000,000".

2.) He's not the brightest, but he makes it up with kindness and being "cute" (as the girls would say).

3.) His father was a Weapon, once on the verge of becoming a Kishin until some DWMA students put an end to his reign. It's not the best thing to have in your family history...

Special traits: His soul wavelength is that of a whip in the wind; it's unpredictable and hard to match with. However, with this, it's extremely flexible, so if luck's on his side (which it usually isn't), he might be able to pair of with a Weapon for some time.

Photo:
7290e443d197c61dced4c540fb99f00c.jpg

(Please don't mind the hair color; it was kind hard getting a picture that was close to Ayden's description. e.e" I honestly don't even think the person's a guy. However! I hope it works. x3)

Partner: Christiana Everett.

A guy that isn't cruel/cold/a jerk? (Sorry Gil) I so hope he's accepted, Yumi needs someone who won't scream at her (or make her irrationally uncomfortable -looking at you Gil-) in this rp! :D

I can make a meister for him if you want me to @TakTheTaco

@Poisoned, Also he IS a meister, he just needs a weapon.

I feel like in the cs you should add Meister or Weapon that way people don't get to confused.

and you dont have to stress that he IS a meister you could have just simply put he is a meister that needs a weapon sorry but i dont like when others do that to me because I would never do that to them

@Poisoned It wasn't meant to come across as rude or anything like that, sorry if you've taken offence to it.

Don't worry @Tak we're all just settling into the rp anyway so you're not missing much...well you're missing cake and inappropriate thoughts but there will be those again later no doubt. :)

@MotherOfCthulhu you have GIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't forget the pumpkin curry!

Status
Not open for further replies.