• Meister

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Weapon

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure.
Have Mirai's and my characters been accepted?

Yes, but I'm warning Mirai, watch how powerful you're making yourself or I will have to ask you to leave

I'll wait to post until then.

If everyone just posts something about the night or sleep we can transition

Fine with me

Sorry it's a bit all over the place, I was writing it on my phone at my friends place! I'll go back over and try and neaten it up. :)

Does anybody need a weapon or meister?
I'm planning on making a character (I just finished Soul Eater) but it depends on the answer to that question.

I don't think anyone needs another, but if you make one, I'm sure someone could make a second character for you!

Alright thanks.
Name: Kami Woitami
Nickname or Alias: Itami
Physical Features: Black hair, pale skin, 6'3/4" tall, and 100 lbs.
Sexual Preference: Not really.
Backstory: The child of a witch and presumably a weapon, though he has never knowingly met his father. Kami was just a young child when his mother was murdered by some students from the DWMA, he was spared because he wasn't a witch, and was taken back to death city to become an orphan. Because of his naturally lazy personality he was never expected to be a meister or a demon weapon. The orphanage he lived in was eventually (when he was a teenager) attacked by an Evil Human looking to feast on the souls of the helpless children.
Kami did his best to fight it, since if the orphanage was destroyed he'd have to go through a long process that would require physical activity, and managed to hold it at bay with his newly discovered ability to change part of himself in spikes. When the students tasked with defeating the Evil Human came, they quickly defeated it, and took Kami to the DWMA since he was a weapon. He eventually learned how to control his skill, and even showed great fighting ability when he needed to fight.
Themetune:
Rumors:
1. Kami does not like physical exertion, as such he is pretty lazy at the beginning of a fight moving fluidly to avoid attacks and deliver weak blows, but if it lasts more than a few minutes he immediately changes tactics to go all out. When used by his meister though he doesn't really worry since he doesn't have to physically do anything.
2. Smart, but does not try very hard at anything except having fun.
3. Has a weakness for tasty food. Very exploitable this weakness, it can even prompt him into action.
Form: Spikes
Dokuro_Chan__s_Excalibolg_by_Rain__Hybrid.jpg
th
!BksNfh!BGk~$%28KGrHqEOKkUEsmeHNcjEBLYjDFEEMw~~_3.JPG
110945_1_600.jpeg
th

Special traits: Able to transform in a variety of weapons, as shown above, but every thing he transforms into has spikes on it. In armor forms his other two forms are utilized as weapons.
In just weapon form attacks using him have more power; in armour form with a weapon the attacks are weakened slightly, but the armor provides batter protection for the meister, who can then use their own body as weapon as well; in full armor form the defense of the meister is highest and attacks using the meister's protected body are stronger than half-form but weaker than weapon form.
On his own he is quite formidable, as he can transform part of his body, such as his hand, separately from the rest of his body into one of his forms, such as ranged spike ball.
If he turns by himself into armor form, he is considerably weaker than normal, since he becomes a hollow shell, but he has better defense and durability. He wouldn't go armor form on his own.
Photo:
L-Lawliet-l-16915237-1024-768.jpg
Partner: Thea Oswald

Last edited by a moderator:
51854ed36bdd30eced2afec51afa7899.jpg

Name: Thea Oswald.
Nickname or Alias: Tiger (she doesn't like it).

Physical Features: She's five ten, has long black hair and amber eyes which seem perpetually cold.

Sexual Preference: Neither.

Backstory: She had a relatively good upbringing though had no idea she was a Meister until one day at school someone took their teasing a little too far and she let her soul wave loose. It was amusing watching the kid wet his pants and after that everyone wanted Thea to be in their gang. The attention was nice, her parents were too busy with her new little brother to pay her any attention and so she spent more and more time 'playing out' with 'friends'. They never got into a lot of mischief, not at first anyway, usually just chilling on a bridge and daring each other to do more and more stupid and dangerous things.

Then of course people would try and get in the way of their enjoyment and they 'had' to put them back in their place. Most of the time it didn't dissolve into violence but there were times that Thea had to fight and then she'd used her powers to her advantage, scaring the kids with gouts of blue fire that came and went as quickly as the wind.

Eventually her parents cottoned on to what she was able to do and where she was spending her time. Explaining to her that she wasn't a witch but a meister and her mother had been one too -before settling down for a quiet life- they decided to ship her off to Death Academy to try and 'straighten her out'.

Themetune:

Rumors:
1. She was/is part of the Wyld Katz street gang who were mostly delinquents.
2. She scratched out a guys eye once in a gang fight.
3. Has a tattoo somewhere she has to keep covered up.

Special traits:
Can conjure blue flame across her hands/wrists by channeling her soul energy. It is mostly a parlour trick rather than an offensive weapon at the moment.

Is an adaptable fighter, able to read a field and change her fighting style to suit her partner(s) or gain the advantage.

Partner: Kami Woitami​

Reactions: Red Knight V
@Equinox Yay! Thank you for the acceptance.

I have a post up for both Yumi and for Thea. I'm going to colour code them from now on so it's easier to tell them apart without having to find the right post through reading - though I'm thinking with such a a dramatic difference with their personalities it would probably be obvious which is which- so Yumi will be that golden colour and Thea is the red.

@Park and Equi Yeah...Yumi's in for a shock isn't she? :P

Name: Elyssia Ratatalli
Nickname or Alias: N/A
Physical Features:

- Is 5"3
- Weighs 49kg
- Dyed her hair navy blue
- Has tanned skin
- Has dark blue eyes
- Usually wears lumber jack styled shirts, or tank tops with shorts
- When fighting, wears her work apron
- Is 15
-Is deaf in left ear

Sexual Preference: Asexual, biromantic.

Backstory:
- Her dad had to run away from home after the mafia tried to kill him, she was aged 4
- Her mother used a nanny as she was busy as a police woman, so she didn't know her mother very well.
- She didn't have many friends as a young child.
- She spent after schools fishing by the river, and selling it to the fishmonger, the person she was closest with.
- She joined the swim team aged 8.
- At middle school, she slowly accumulated a group of admirers, who doted on her due to her looks and cold personality.
- Many considered her as a mute, as she never spoke.
- Aged 13, she no longer had a nanny, so spent her time home alone a lot.
- One day, a robber attempted to rob the house (they were pretty wealthy since her father used to be a business man), but when he became aware of her prescense in the house, he attempted to rape her, which was quickly put to an end by a gun Elyssia found in her mother's drawer.
- Since then, she joined a range club, and became a master at long range weapons.
- She was inspired by her act of vigilantism to become a Meister.

Themetune:

Rumors:
1. She worked for a fishmonger since she was 6 (true)
2. She doesn't know how to read (false)
3. She shot a person aged 13 (true)

Form: N/A

Special traits:
- Can resonate with nearly everyone

- Has almost pinpoint accuracy with projectiles (like guns, bows and arrows, etc.)
Photo:
nn45mb.jpg

Partner: (to be filled out later)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.