Meister or Weapon?

• Meister

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Weapon

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to bed actually (GMT) but said depending on the time I'm going to have Yumi at work so that I don't hold anyone up. I'll post as soon as I can tomorrow. Also is there a link to the IC so I can add that before I go to bed?

is there an ic thread?

Why don't we start tomorrow, since I'm going to sleep now as well

Yes there is its linked in page one, we'll start tomorrow then also possible new comer with the poll result?

I must be blind because I looked at the fist page and did not see it there. I am serious I looked and could not find the link to the ic

Is anyone willing to make another character so my friend that wants to join can have a partner?

meister or weapon

Would it be possible for me to submit a character or would another partner have to be made in order for me to join?​

Hello! I would love to try and have a meister up either today or thursday (whenever I can get my hands on a computer).

Would anyone be offended if I start working on my first post for the IC?

Id be willing to make a weapon.

Just a heads up guys I'll be turning in in about 5 minutes. As I don't want to hold anyone up from posting I'm thinking that I'll have Mayumi have to scurry off to her part time job so that she's out of the scene until I can post again.

I might like to join. Would you allow children of Mifune?

Status
Not open for further replies.