Status
Not open for further replies.
animepunkgirl.jpg

Name:

Catarina Myles
Nickname or Alias:
Cat
Physical Features:
Stands at about 5'4'' with a petite body, with red hair usually up in twin pig tails on her head and stormy grey eyes
Sexual Preference:
Straight
Backstory:
Catarina was born to two meister parents who looked upon her with great potential. All her young life she felt somewhat pressured to be a meister, so much so she reverted into herself and rarely talked to anyone, which lead to her being bullied in school. Catarina though knew how to defend herself due to her parents constant home training. The day her DWMA letter came in the mail her parents could not have been more thrilled. Catarina on the other hand really didn't want to go she didn't want to live up to someone's expectations, but she was her parents only child so she had to do what they asked of her.
Themetune:
Rumors:
Rarely talks
2. Hates impressing people
3. Would rather be a normal girl

Special traits:
She is incredibly strong despite her small size
She has an enormous soul wavelength
Has the potential to dual wield weapons
Heightened sense of hearing
Partner:
Charley Gibbs

Last edited:
animepunkgirl.jpg

Name:

Catarina Myles
Nickname or Alias:
Cat
Physical Features:
Stands at about 5'4'' with a petite body, with red hair usually up in twin pig tails on her head and stormy grey eyes
Sexual Preference:
Straight
Backstory:
Catarina was born to two meister parents who looked upon her with great potential. All her young life she felt somewhat pressured to be a meister, so much so she reverted into herself and rarely talked to anyone, which lead to her being bullied in school. Catarina though knew how to defend herself due to her parents constant home training. The day her DWMA letter came in the mail her parents could not have been more thrilled. Catarina on the other hand really didn't want to go she didn't want to live up to someone's expectations, but she was her parents only child so she had to do what they asked of her.
Themetune:

Rumors:
Rarely talks
2. Hates impressing people
3. Would rather be a normal girl

Special traits:
She is incredibly strong despite her small size
She has an enormous soul wavelength
Has the potential to dual wield weapons
Heightened sense of hearing
Partner:
TBD
Accepted! Although now we need two weapons

I'm going to post my second weapon soon. After that we'll give it a little while to see if any others join and then we'll deal with it

I have messaged a few people now, but I'm not 100% certain that I will get a reply. In the mean time we can sit and wait for more people to join

I'll make it easy on us. I'll change my character to a weapon and I'll partner up with Catarina. If that's okay with her of course

Yeah that's fine with me

Ok ill edit my character as well

Anytime is good honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.