Some 'Steam' for Her 'Airship'

He chuckled and pulled his tongue away and let go of her ass. "If you insist..." He said, running his hands down her outer thighs. "But I think it would be more fun for you if I continued to tease it..." He was smirking and staring up at her, this mischievous little grin on his face.

"Ah!" She looked back at him quickly. "Ok, don't stop! Please!" She leaned back a little and looked away again. She was begging! Already! What on earth was this man doing to her! She felt a trail of her own excitement start to roll down the inside of her right thigh. This was almost embarrassing!

He laughed softly and ran his hands back up her legs, nails dragging along her skin, before firmly grasping her ass and spreading her cheeks wide. He dove in, not teasing this time as he plunged his tongue into her ass, flicking it up and down as he lubricated her hole. His eyes caught the glint of moisture rolling down her leg and he smirked to himself, a feeling of accomplishment filling his body and causing his member to plump back up.

Cassandra moaned, gripping onto the sink. She really hoped it was stable. Having it give out really wouldn't be a pleasant thing. She caught sight of herself in the mirror again and was surprised at what her reflection did for her. She was still covered in drying seed, her face twisted in nothing but pleasure. She whimpered softly and shifted, pressing her breasts against the cold porcelain which only added to the waves washing over her body.

His sink, along with the rest of the furniture in the room, was sturdy enough for just about anything. He groaned into her and gave her a deep probing with his tongue before pulling back and giving her ass a firm slap. He stood and turned around, testing the water in the tub like nothing had been going on. "Water's ready, Miss Cassandra." He said, looking over and making eye-contact with her sperm covered face in the mirror.

The woman gasped, standing there, leaning over the sink. Her knees were trembling and weak and her thoughts weren't quite putting themselves into order. Water. Right. Bath.

She slowly got up and walked over to him, trying to put back on the air of dignity she always had. He was stripping that away from her just as swiftly as he stripped away her clothes and while it was a bit unnerving, it meant he had some sort of power over her. She wasn't an easy person to tack down, but he was doing quite well at it.

"Thank you, Mr. Carlisle." She said, taking his hand and stepping into the tub. She sank down into it with a smile, closing her eyes and lounging back. Whatever bath salts they had at The Gilded Rose, she wanted them. They made the water smell so sweet and feel so soft...

He gently helped her down into the water and began lathering up a towel with some of the finest soaps in the land. "You're quite welcome, Miss." He said as he climbed in and sat on the edge of the tub, his feet in the water with her as he bent over and began lightly washing her shoulders.

The salts were a house recipe that included sea salts from the Mediterranean, and a few oils and extracts known only to the madam of the brothel.

While he knew she was a hard woman to tame, he didn't think that he was anywhere close to doing so. In his eyes he was honored with the ability to just gaze upon her naked body, the rest was just icing on the cake.

"Mmm..." She shifted a bit between his legs and hung her head forward so he wouldn't be uncomfortable. She pulled her hair out of the way as well. She wasn't sure that needed washed, but she'd let him wash any part of her he wanted to. "You know, you have rather handsome legs." She commented idly, since they were right there and all. She enjoyed the way he didn't seem intimidated by her like most men. He was a gentle in-between of Antonio and the men she was usually around. A perfect balance of gentle and able to make her tremble with the softest touch...

he laughed and stroked her hair gently. "Thank you... that's something no one has ever commented on before." He said as he moved from her shoulders down to her back, sinking into the water with her, his crotch rubbing against her as he slid down. "Your legs are also quite marvelous..." he said as he wrapped his arms around her to begin lathering up her cum splattered breasts.

She leaned forward to ease his attention to her back, then leaned back against him to ease his attention to her breasts. She closed her eyes, putting her head back onto one of his shoulders. "Thank you. There are other parts of you that are quite fine to look at as well." She said, a small smile playing on her face.

He chuckled as he continued to wash her delicate skin, kissing the top of her head gently. "And so far I have yet to find something about you that I don't like to look at." He said as her moved the wash cloth over to the other breast, the hand that had been scrubbing beginning to gently roll her nipple between his fingers.

She let out the softest, most delicate sounding gasp anyone would have ever heard from her as he started rolling her nipple between his fingers. Her own sound rose a blush to her cheeks and she opened her eyes. "A-apparently...I think you may have seen nearly every inch of me, and I've heard no complaints thus far..."

He smirked and bit the back of her neck gently. "Everything about you is exquisite." He said as he let go of the wash cloth, letting it float in the water as the hand that had been previously holding it drifted down her torso to gently cup her groin. "Your smell, your mind, your smile... the way you look kneeling before me, the feel of your skin on my hands..." He gave her ear a gentle nip. "Your taste..."

She shivered at the biting. Even that was gentle but hinted ever so softly at his ability to be rough. She melted back into his chest, bringing her knees up and out to rest against the walls of the tub. She let her arms rest up on the sides as well and just enjoyed him, his touch, his words, the bits of him pressing into her...

"And I'm sure you say that to all of your customers..."

He smiled and shook his head as he slowly slid a finger between the lips of her pussy. "Usually I'm busy lieing to them about how good for their husbands they are, and how his business would fail without them." He said with a bit of a laugh. "It is a rare occasion indeed that I service a woman both intelligent, gorgeous, and able to make me enjoy myself."

She squirmed a little at his finger. She wanted it so bad...she wanted anything he could give to her. She ached for it. But, she had a game to play. "Mmm...and how do I know you aren't lying to me?" She tilted her head so she could look at him to the best of her ability. "You know, I've been lied to before...I can smell it on a man..."

He kissed her cheek when she turned around and gave her nipple a sudden rough pinch. "I make a habit of telling the truth to a woman who can rip my balls off, stab me, then shoot me for good measure." He said, smirking.

She gasped and jumped suddenly at the sudden pain shooting through her breast. It wasn't unwelcome, however, as he'd notice when she slid her ass back against his cock. "Ahh...well, you wouldn't die from having your balls ripped off. Your cock severed, maybe. There's a lot of blood flow there. I haven't tried it though. I do prefer the direct route most of the time."

He smirked and ground his hips into her, giving her nipple another pinch as he began to slide his finger in and out, searching for that magical little spot. "Well... I still don't make a habit of lieing to woman who I know can kill me in the blink of an eye." He said, kissing her neck. "Though, knowing that you could do so... is rather exciting." He admitted.

"Exciting?" She started squirming around in his arms. "Usually it terrifies men." She said, desperately trying to keep her voice calm. "But I'm glad you find it EH!...Exciting..." Her hips bucked forward the second he found the spot he was looking for. "I'm glad you aren't terrified of me." She shut her eyes tightly again, pressing back against his chest. "F-fuck!"