Some 'Steam' for Her 'Airship'

He looked down at her and sighed, smiling and reaching down to stroke her hair. "Miss Cassandra... Ladies are good for a great many things." He said with a smirk. "But I don't see a lady kneeling before my with her lipstick printed on my cock." He said with a chuckle. "And I can't wait for the tables to turn..." He said, folding his arms over his chest. "Well... actually, I can... this is a rather nice change of pace."

His mind was racing. This gorgeous woman who had lain with his lover so many times was actually about to pleasure him. He couldn't believe it, and he actually found himself fantasizing about what he wanted to do with her, instead of just... waiting to be told what to do like with most clients.

Which was good, because Cassandra spent her days ordering people around. She didn't want to spend her nights doing it, too. She smirked up at him and shook her head. "Not right now, no. Ladies do not partake in such things, do they?" She laughed softly and turned back to his cock. The lipstick print was nice, but she could do better. She started taking him into her mouth and back out, each time going down just a little farther. He was a bit smaller in girth than Antonio, but she was glad for it honestly. It didn't start hurting her jaw nearly as early.

His hand quickly found the back of her head and his fingers curled up in her hair as he closed his eyes. His lips parted in a silent groan as she worked more and more of him into her mouth. "Gods, Miss Cassandra... I think you're better at that than I am." He said teasingly as he looked down at her, silently wishing she would just get the waiting over with and prove that she was as big of a whore as he was.

Ahh, but it would be worth the wait. She winked up at him, unable to really...tell him anything...before suddenly slamming herself down on him, swallowing his cock deep into her throat and pressing her lips as firmly against his skin at the base of his cock. She held it there for a moment, swallowing to stimulate however much was down his throat before pulling herself backwards and sitting back, smirking and trying not to show she was out of breath. "You only think I am?"

He gasped and his eyes widened as his cock was sucked down her throat. He groaned as he felt her neck bulge around him and he threw his head back. When she pulled back he looked down at her, blinking in shock. "I... can't think..." He admitted as he tried to come up with more words. "Later... challenge... see who is..." It was all he could get out... but now he was curious and... really wanted to see if she was better than him.

She laughed and reached up, patting his thigh. "You should sit down, dear. I'd hate to disturb the ladies downstairs with you falling on your ass." She gently ushered him back down to sit on the bench in front of the window and knelt in front of him. She leaned over his lap and started pleasuring him again. While one hand wrapped around what bit of his cock she wasn't forcing down her throat, she had him spread his legs and pulled the other hand up to wrap around his balls and tug...gently at first...to see how he liked it. She may or may not have taught Antonio that trick.

He was like putty in her hands. He walked backwards and sat down with a thud, looking down at her as she once again slurped his cock down her throat with ease. He groaned and bucked his hips, forcing more of his shaft into her as she tugged on his balls. "FUCK!" He cried out, gripping her hair tightly as he closed his eyes. "You keep that up and I'll... well... it'll be the fastest I've ever cum..."

She pulled her mouth back just long enough to whisper a soft 'shhh' before swallowing him down again. She pulled harder, using his reaction to that to take him farther into her throat. She didn't enjoy being told someone might be better at something than her. She'd prove to him she was better without any sort of challenge interrupting their time together.

That was one thing about her, she didn't share well...

As she tugged tighter he bucked against her, his hips slamming into her face as his grip on her hair tightened. She could almost feel the cum churning in his balls as it prepared to let loose in a torrent, and moments later he was groaning loudly as a flood of thick, creamy goo flooded down her throat. It wasn't long before his hips jerked wildly as stream after stream of ropey cum shot down her waiting gullet. He was astonished, and in heaven... and was damn sure he was falling in love.

She let most of it right down her throat but didn't expect him to cum for quite as long as he did. Finally, she needed break and sat back with a gasp, letting the rest fly onto her face and breasts. She shut her eyes tight against it and eventually just sat back, long, thick ropes of his seed connecting her face to her chest. She let out a small cough and opened one eye to look at him, the other sealed shut with a spiderweb of cum. "A towel please? And perhaps a drink?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He shuddered and nodded, staring at the lewd and arousing sight before him. "Y-yeah... can I have a moment to enjoy the view before you wipe off?" He asked, his legs still shaking slightly. "It's rare that a woman can look so dignified painted with seed." he said, smiling dumbly. "It really is a marvelous sight..."

She laughed softly. "Well, I never look anything less than marvelous..." She said, starting to reach up and see if any of it had gotten in her hair. She sighed softly and sat back, letting him admire her. She glanced around the room, leaning back against her hands, and finally turned to look up at him again. "Maybe a bath is in order." She suggested, knowing that just wiping the seed away would hardly do her any good. She'd still be sticky and uncomfortable and she was pretty sure some of it was threatening the eye she was holding so tightly closed.

He groaned and nodded as he stood. "I do agree..." He said, reaching down to offer her a hand up. "But god damn... it almost feels like a waste to wash away such a beautiful painting." He teased as he helped her up. "I'm actually rather proud of myself." He said, reaching a finger out to wipe some of the thick goo away from her eye. "Or maybe you should be proud of the load you coaxed from me..." He said, leading her into the bathroom.

Cassandra smiled and followed him. "Well, I'm proud of both of us then. How's that?" She asked, moving to the mirror to look at herself. She smirked and turned to look at him. "You don't mind washing it off of me, do you? I don't enjoy being...sticky...and wiping at it only makes it sticky, then dry and flaky and just..." She shook her head. "I don't enjoy it."

He smiled and stepped forward as she turned to look at him, planting a gentle kiss on her cum stained lips. He pulled back as a trail of seed connected their mouths and sighed. "I don't mind at all, so long as I will get to cover you again before our time together is up." He said, as he broke the line of jizz with his finger and turned to begin running the water. "And I don't know many women who do enjoy it when it dries." He said, turning his head and smiling at her.

She blinked at him slowly. That kiss had sent her places she thought only an airship and the thrill of battle could. He was talking...what was he saying? Come on, Cass! Pay attention! She startled a little and smiled. "Of course." She said, feeling it was at least vaguely appropriate. She leaned back against his sink lightly. She had no idea what to say now. Cassandra McKay was speechless. Speechless and clothed only in a prostitute's seed and her corset implant. She reached back behind herself and took hold of the ties, starting to unlace it slowly. She was breathless and...and surely that was the fault of the corset. That was it. She was simply unable to catch her breath from the activities of a moment ago because of the implant.

He grinned and stood while the water ran and walked over, his hands touching her waist and gently turning her around to take the laces from her. "Allow me..." He said as he knelt down and slowly slid the corseting out of the implanted eyelets. He bit his lip as he did, entranced by her ass. He wanted nothing more than to bury his cock in there, but... he figured he'd return the favor she just did him first.

She let him turn her around and smiled. "Thank you." She put her hands on the sink and looked at her face in the mirror again. The position inadvertently made her ass stick out a bit more, but she wasn't paying attention to that. She was focusing on her reflection. There really was something about being covered in a man's seed she enjoyed...but that kiss...it had sent a shock-wave from her lips down to her toes and back again, hitting every right spot along the way. She reached up and put a finger to her lips gently. She could still feel it, tingling there on her lips...

He smirked and as he pulled the last lace out of her back his hands reached down and gently rested on her firm ass and spread it apart, giving him a view of her tight rosebud and glistening lips. He leaned in close and blew a gentle stream of cold air at her before bending in and letting the tip of his tongue tease her asshole. He hadn't had time to think about the kiss yet, it had just been a spur of the moment thing, and him being the one to initiate it, he didn't have the sudden shock that she did.

Well! That was something Antonio hadn't done! She dropped down to her elbows on the sink, spreading her legs a bit more. "Mr. Carlisle!" She gasped, glancing over her shoulder to try and look at him. She squirmed a bit. "Oh, stop teasing it!!" She shouted suddenly, shutting her eyes and turning her face away from him.