Some 'Steam' for Her 'Airship'

He would have been grinning ear to ear if his face wasn't buried in her snatch. Instead he moaned more for her, his tongue managing to go even faster as he gave her another firm spanking before grasping her ass cheek and pulling it around roughly. The hand that was still on her hip moved, sliding up her body to gently caress one of her luscious tits before giving it a smack as well, sending it bouncing lewdly for his viewing pleasure.

She screamed suddenly, arching her back, then curling up again, trembling and shaking as she came. She pressed harder against his mouth and grabbed her other breast, just gripping it as she writhed. "FUCK! Oh god!!" She whimpered and squirmed and writhed and moaned and finally pulled herself away, rolling onto her rear on the floor and just staring at him.

"Fuck me....god damn it I need you to fuck me..."

He didn't need to be told twice. As soon as the words were out of her mouth he was over her, hands on her ankles, pushing her legs up and to the sides as he moved in, plunging his engorged shaft deep into her and holding there for a brief moment before sliding his length all the way out and slamming it back in, only to repeat the motion again and again, his freshly drained balls slapping against her asshole with each, passionate thrust. He face was glistening with her juices and he licked his lips, smirking down at her as he pounded her. "Oh fuck you taste good..."

She rocked back onto her back when he brought her legs up and damn near screamed again as his cock slammed into her sensitive, quivering pussy, tender from her recent orgasm. While she may have not been the tightest as he went in, her muscles contracted, damn near milking him as he pulled out. She had some strong muscles apparently. She reached down, digging her nails into the insides of her thighs as she screamed his name.

He groaned as he pulled out each time, her muscles' milking action damn near causing him to flood her with his seed. He closed his eyes and buried his face in her chest, concentrating on anything but the velvety body he was roughly spreading with his shaft. His hand left her ankles and slid down her legs to grip her ass, his fingers digging in as he winced in pleasure and the effort it took to keep from disappointing her by cumming to soon.

Luckily for Mr. Carlisle, it all became too much for the woman to handle fairly quickly. "N-no more! P-please!" She gasped, looking up at him. "I...I...just a break! Please!" She stared up at him, skin glistening with sweat, nothing but pure pleasure plastered on her face. But, she needed a break. She needed to rest. She didn't want to get sore too quickly and her body was so exhausted from the orgasm he put it through.

With a gasp he slid out of her and fell backwards, just sprawling out on the cold wood floor, his cock twitching, balls tightening, and pre-cum leaking out of him as he panted with exhaustion. He manage a glance up at her and laughed softly. "God damn... your lower lips are just as nice as your upper ones." He commented, trying to make a joke to get his mind off of the orgasm he'd just denied himself by stopping.

Cassandra flipped herself around and grabbed his cock, slick from her own arousal, and started pumping it. Apparently, she was a classy lady who knew how men worked. And after the show he just gave her, she wasn't going to be mean and just deny him some form of payment...

As worked up as he was, it didn't take him long to erupt again, sending a shower of semen spraying up into the air. The volume was comparable to his first load of the evening, but it was definitely much thinner. He howled with pleasure, hips bucking as she yanked on him. Soon enough though his hips thudded down onto the wood and he groaned, pushing her hand away as his legs twitched idly.

She smiled at a job well done and licked her hand clean. Mostly because she had no where else to clean it off, but she also enjoyed his taste. "Shall we move to the bed for a bit of rest?" She asked, slowly starting to try and get up. The floor was much too hard of a place to enjoy such a wonderful afterglow.

Once she was up, she slid into his bed between the nice, expensive sheets and propped herself up on her elbow so she could look at him. "I did say three days, correct? You don't mind that I'm monopolizing so much of your time, do you?"

He sat up and ran his hands down his chest to wipe his cum off of him and looked up at her, smiling at her like a highschool boy who was lovestruck with a princess. "Y-yeah... three days." He said as he stood, his legs shaking under him. "Miss Cassandra... you could have me every day till I retired, and I'd still long to have you in my bed." he said as he sat down next to her and wiped his hands off on the sheets. He planned to change them anyways, he usually did so at least twice a day.

She couldn't help but grin at that. Maybe he said that to every woman who came by, but she allowed herself to think he truly meant it. She pulled the blanket up over her and under her arm, just grinning at him. "I never really thought about People of Company retiring...but I guess there's a certain age you need to quit, isn't there? Earlier for women than men, maybe...if you took care of yourself..." She shook her head and pat the sheets next to her. "You're terribly far away..."

He smiled and crawled under the sheets with her, sighing softly. "Well... I was hoping to retire while I still had a bit of youth so that I could attract a rich woman to marry." he joked as he laid on his back and stared at the ceiling. "Though... with you as a client, I'm not sure I'll ever want to stop working." he said softly, almost as though it had been something he meant to think and said out loud by accident.

The woman shifted closer and put her head on his chest. She draped an arm over his stomach and looked towards the window. She was only slightly surprised to notice she still had a view out the window from there. She could still see the docked ships. "And what doo you mean by that, Mr. Carlisle?" She asked, closing her eyes. "Saying that with me as a client, you wouldn't want to retire?"