Some 'Steam' for Her 'Airship'

He laughed and applied gentle pressure to her as he kissed the back of her neck. "Miss Cassandra... you are about as terrifying as a child's doll..." he teased.

The hand that had been on her breast reached out to grab the wash cloth and began gently scrubbing the remains of the cum from her chest and torso while he continued to pleasure her with his fingers.

It was turning into the most pleasurable bath she had ever had...and that included the ones where she had been doing everything herself.

But this was different. She thought she knew her own ins-and-outs, but his fingers were so skilled! He could wriggle and writhe inside her and wash her so thoroughly with the other hand! She squirmed in his lap. Between him and the bath water and the bath salts she just felt amazing. It was a bath she never wanted to end.

He did have a lot of practice... and things always felt better when someone else was doing them for you. Once he was satisfied that her chest and stomach were clean he set the cloth aside again and focused all of his attention on her body. The hand that had been washing her snaked down her body and began gently teasing her clit while his finger pumped slowly in and out of her. "How are you doing, Miss Cassandra?" He asked softly in her ear, knowing full well from the squirming that she was doing great.

"A cup of tea and this would be perfect." She said breathlessly. And joking. Unless he magically produced tea without removing his hands from her body. His touch to her clit was electric and threatening to send her over the edge. But just threatening. She could feel it rising in her stomach but slowly. She started breathing heavier, almost panting, little sighs of pleasure escaping her throat, soft little groans now and then. The anticipation was driving her crazy, but she was so calm on the outside.

She arched her back, pushing her wet breasts up into the cool air. "M-Mr. Carlisle, you've certainly had your practice...!"

He grinned and slowly withdrew his fingers from her after she spoke. He knew she hadn't come yet, he wanted to make her beg for it. "Thank you... I've been doing this for quite some time." He said as he climbed out of the tub and held out a towel for her. "Shall I get you that cup of tea while you dry off?" He asked, smiling at her like nothing was wrong.

Cassandra froze. He...he didn't just...she slowly turned and looked up at him. "Bastard..." She said, her voice a strained whisper. "Y...you...I...I was...." She slowly stood up and climbed out of the tub. "You j-just...I..." She let him wrap her in the towel and still just kinda stood there, stammering, legs shaking, knees weak, dripping water onto the bath mat.

He smiled and tucked the towel into itself so it wouldn't fall off, then headed out of the bathroom, leaving the door open. He put water on for tea and looked back at her, grinning. "Is something wrong, Miss Cassandra?" He asked, knowing full well that he had left her on the verge of an orgasm. He loved doing that to women, mainly because they always screamed so much louder when they finally reached their climax.

"You....you stopped!" She stumbled after him, glancing back at the bath, then at him again. "You stopped...you..." A shiver ran through her body and she absolutely shook with it. She sat down heavily in a chair, squirming some. "P-please, Mr. Carlisle...y...you can't leave me like this..."

He turned around fully and cocked his head to the side. "Well... you were clean... I didn't see the point in continuing to scrub." He said as he walked over to a cabinet near her and began grabbing sugar and tea leaves to re-stock what they had drank when they first got to the room. "Was there something else you needed?" He asked, looking down at her.

She nodded slowly. "Y-yes..." She cleared her throat, trying to compose herself. "I would like...I would like the satisfaction I originally came here for." She said with a curt nod. "That is, if you can provide it." She looked at him, sitting up straight and adjusting her towel. She shivered again, but reached up to push her hair from her face. "You're skilled with your hands, but are you skilled with anything else?"

He grinned and nodded, walking back over to the tea-pot and stirring in some of the leaves as he took it off of the burner. "I am skilled with just about everything, Miss Cassandra." He said, looking over his shoulder at her. "But I'm afraid I don't know what you're asking for... were you not satisfied with your drink, or our conversation, or the chess game?" He asked, smirking. He wanted to hear her ask plainly and directly, to hear those perfect lips utter such naughty things.

She shifted again. She needed it so badly...so, so badly... "I...I want you to kneel down in front of me and lick my clit...I...I want you to throw me down onto the bed and take me! Anything! I just need you to finish me off!" She couldn't believe she was raising her voice over this. She also couldn't believe he knew exactly when to stop touching her back in the bath. She had been so, so close...

A thin smirk spread across his face as he poured a cup of tea and fixed it with cream and sugar. He set it on a saucer and walked over, handing it to his client. "Well, which is it?" He asked, kneeling down and biting softly at her knee. "I think it would be rather hard to drink tea while being pounded like a common whore..." He said, adding in an insult just to get her that much more worked up. "So perhaps I should just lick your clit like you asked." He said, pushing her legs apart and starting to softly kiss his way up her inner thigh.

She took the tea, her hands shaking. She took a drink and reached over, putting it down on the bedside table. She slid off the bed and into his lap quickly, wrapping her arms around his neck and shoving his face into her breasts. She then proceeded to push him down onto his back, catching both of them with an outstretched hand so his head didn't hit the floor. She cradled that with her other arm.

Once there, she sat up on his stomach, smirking a bit. It actually felt really good to dominate a man like that. "I don't want the damn tea." She said slowly, before bending down and kissing him roughly.

He laughed as she slid down, catching her gently and wrapping his hands around her, firmly grabbing her ass. He expected the fall backwards and rolled with it a bit, cushioning the blow for the both of them as he buried his face into her lovely breasts. When she sat up he looked at her and smirked. "Oh? Well... what do you want then?" He asked, giving her ass a less than gentle spank.

She gasped out a soft moan and pressed her soaking wet pussy against his stomach. "You know what I want." She looked down at him. "But you know what? Maybe I'll go to one of the other men and get it." She started crawling off of him, passing everything right in front of his face as she did. "Since you're so far incapable of getting me off..."

As she moved to crawl off of him his hands shot to her thin waist and grabbed onto her firmly, shoving her dripping cunt into his face. He moaned into her in protest and shoved his tongue into her, eyes closing as he enjoyed the sweet taste of her forbidden flower's nectar. He groaned and opened his eyes up, looking up at her as he dug his thumbs into her hips and probed deeper and deeper with his large, but gentle tongue.

Cassandra moaned loudly, having not expected him to grab her at all. Well, maybe a little, but not quite like that! Her nails scratched at the wood floor and she shuddered. "Fuck! Oh god!" She had been allowed to calm down just enough that she didn't come immediately. He had to work her back up again, but it was going much more quickly than before. She arched her back and pressed herself firmly against his face. There was no way in hell he was stopping to early this time...

While down there, Mr. Carlisle would no doubt note she kept a very healthy diet...

And even if she hadn't it wouldn't have stopped him, it just made it that much more enjoyable, as surly his diet high in fruits had made things a bit more pleasant for her earlier in their encounter. Once he was done gorging himself on her fluids he moved his tongue to her clit, sucking the button between his lips and violently flicking the tip of his tongue back and forth. He moaned into her again, mainly to give her the vibration, and removed one hand from her hip, sliding it down to gently stroke her firm ass before reeling back and giving her a slap that was sure to leave a hand-print.

She moaned loudly, scratching up his nice floor a bit more. She was so close....so, so close...She damn near screamed at the slap but all she did in reaction was grind herself harder against his face. "Fuck, Carlisle!" She doubled over, bringing one hand down to grip his hair. She tried not to pull, that wasn't her intention. She just needed a part of him to grab on to. "D-don't stop! I...I'm so close!"