Some 'Steam' for Her 'Airship'

He nodded and began retelling an instance where a seasoned captain tricked an airship into getting down to it's level by destroying its own masts. When the airship thought the sea vessel disabled they flew down and landed in the water next to them, and were met with a broadside and a boarding that completely took them off guard. While he spoke he slowly un-buttoned his shirt and tossed it aside, standing before her so she could admire his toned body.

She watched him while he spoke, unbuttoning her jacket. She slid it off her shoulders and folded it. She stood up and walked over to where her other things were, putting her jacket down. Next to come off was her corset, the laces sliding through their eyelets easily. Her waist didn't grow a bit. If it did, it was only because her blouse loosened around her. She folded that as well and turned to admire his body while she removed her belt as well.

She stood there before him in little more than a long sleeved blouse and skirt, open to show off her right leg quite nicely. She was barefoot as well, making her two inches shorter than she had been before the games of chess had started. "A daring move...crippling your own ship to get to another...those men must have been very brave."

He nodded and sat back down in the alcove, patting the space beside him as he stared curiously at her waistline. "Yes... I believe the captain's logic was something along the lines of it happening one way or the other, so it might as well have come at a time that he chose." He said, smiling at her. "Since then, airships have simply avoided disabled sea vessels."

She let out a laugh as she slid right into his lap. "I was wondering why my father always told me to stay away from them. Of course, being a mercenary and not a pirate, they aren't my concern." She sat sideways in his lap, taking her hand and running it along his chest gently. It would be wonderful to have someone like him on board her ship...someone she could talk to, play chess with, someone who was on her level of intelligence...And not to mention handsome.

She did as she had done with Antonio and pictured just taking him with her and hiding him away in her quarters. Though, this time it was a bit different. She pictured walking the decks with him, showing him the ship, letting him truly be part of the crew.

She swallowed such emotions quickly and looked up to his eyes. She reached down and picked up one of his hands, putting it to the buttons on her blouse. "I think I will stay three nights with you."

He smiled and began working skillfully with the buttons on her blouse, slowly but steadily undoing them one by one. "Three nights? I would be honored." While she was thinking about walking the decks with him, he was thinking about standing on the bow of the ship, watching as clouds flew past his view and the wind whipped through his hair.

His other hand moved to rest on her exposed knee then began slowly creeping its way up her leg till it rested even with her garter. "Shall we get stared in earnest then so that we can be rested by lunchtime? I would love if you'd join me for a meal when we're both sated..."

"Oh, Mr. Carlisle, I thought you would never ask." She laughed softly. "What would you like to do for lunch?" She asked, tracing little invisible patterns across his chest. "I'm sure you know some fine places in town...though, I'm not against eating here, too."

She leaned in then, planting a trail of kisses from his chin, across his jaw line, and down his neck. He was so soft and smelled like cologne and expensive cigars and liquor, not like muscles and sweat. She found it a pleasant change and quietly let her thoughts drift farther and farther away from Antonio's memory as she indulged herself in Mr. Carlisle.

He sighed softly and tilted his head back as she kissed at him, his hand pulling her blouse apart when he finished with her buttons. "If you'd let me, I'd love to cook for you." He admitted as he brought his hand further up her leg, gently cupping her firm ass and giving it a light squeeze. God, she was so strong and toned... he couldn't wait to have her bent over like the whore Antonio said she could be.

A man who knew history and could cook? Her knees were weak. It was a good thing she was sitting down. She shrugged her blouse off her shoulders and let it slide down her arms. She let it hit the floor and started on the buttons of her skirt. There weren't many. Once it was unbuttoned, she left it to sit around her waist and turned as much as her corset implant would allow her.

Laces criss-crossed up her back, protruding from what seemed like strips of leather that were implanted into her back. Metal boning was implanted on her sides, pulled tight by the laces. He'd get the chance to take a good look at it later.

As it was, she had kissed down his neck, across his collar bone, up the other side of his neck, and was currently holding her lips hovering above his.

He let out a soft gasp as his lips fluttered and his eyes closed. For a brief moment his heart stopped beating, then he just couldn't take it any more. His hand wrapped around her, grabbing the back of her head and pulling her into a deep kiss. He groaned as their lips met, his tongue slipping out to play gently with hers as his other hand firmly grabbed her ass. It was suddenly obvious that the refined gentleman was capable of taking charge when the situation called for it.

And there were only two times when she wanted a man to take charge. 1) If she was on the deck of her ship bleeding and unable to shout orders for herself, and 2) in bed. She gasped when she was pulled into the kiss, very glad to see he could actually take charge. She shifted around in his lap until she was straddling it, clad only in her garter now and more than happy to be so.

After a very heated moment, she broke the kiss and put her forehead to his, gently rubbing her nose to his. Her heart was pounding. She slid out of his lap and stood up, letting her skirt fall to the floor. She looked down at him, holding out a hand. "The playing field isn't exactly even, Mr. Carlisle..." When he took her hand, she helped him stand, then slowly lowered herself to her knees. "Please...allow me to fix that." She unfastened his belt quickly and started unfastening his pants.

He smirked and leaned back, allowing her to get to his belt and pants. "I would be a crazy man if I told you no, Miss Cassandra." He said, his hands running up the sides of her body, fingers idly playing with the metal boning implanted into her skin. "I must say... this is a work of art..." He said, admiring both her form, and the implant.

He was always curious about things like that... and had wanted to get something similar for himself, but... just didn't know what there was out there as far as implants go for men in his profession.

"You think so?" She slid his pants down his legs and helped him step out of them, then stood up. She slid her own hands down her form and smiled. "It was costly. More expensive than this." She turned around, fully showing him the beautifully done tattoo of wings that covered her back. She looked over her shoulder at him, moving her hair out of the way so he could see all of it. "What do you think?"

He stood and stepped towards her, running his hands along the lines of the ink. "My god... it's gorgeous..." He said as he leaned in to kiss the back of her neck. The sight of her standing there before him, her thin waist and plump curves up for display had him near throbbing. As he leaned in to kiss her his cock pressed against her ass, the tip glistening with anticipation. "I have always had a thing for tattoos... I must admit..." He smirked. "They usually give me something to keep my interest." He added with a laugh.

She shivered at his touch and the kiss to the back of his neck sent a whole new sensation throughout her body. Yes. This was a good thing. A very good thing. His touch was so gentle. She laughed softly. "Well, thank you." She put her hands on his and slowly slid them across her skin and up to cup her breasts. Despite her profession, her skin was so soft and pale, though be-speckled with freckles, telling of her less-than-lady-like childhood.

"I would imagine you don't see too many tattoos in your profession...not on the ladies anyway..." She kept her voice as soft as the touch of his hands to her flesh, eyes fluttering closed. She leaned back into him, putting her head on one of his shoulders to expose her neck to him if he wanted to take it.

He leaned around and softly nipped at her neck as his hands firmly, but gently, squeezed at her breasts, massaging the supple flesh between his hands. "You'd be surprised, actually." He said, before planting another kiss further up her neck as he made his way towards her ear. "They're becoming more and more common, especially amongst the evolving middle class as a way to rebel against societal norms."

His left hand slid down from her breast, nails gently trailing along her skin, and settled over her groin. He cupped her nether-regions and applied gentle pressure, pushing her against him as his rigid cock slid between her legs, teasing her.

Cassandra let out a soft gasp, feeling his shaft run between her thighs. He was still just so gentle, but she could almost hear the calculations and tactics running along in his head. She leaned back into him, gently moving her hips opposite his thrusts. "Really? And how many middle class women can afford your services? There's certainly a reason I'm not here every single night..."

There had to be. Right now, she couldn't think of it though. Money, sure, but...he was so soft...but still so much a man...

He smirked and bit at her hear, then took it between his lips and suckled on it gently as his fingers lightly pinched at her nipple. "Did I ever say that I saw them as clients?" He asked, his left hand adjusting a bit, his palm beginning to work in small circles around her moist lips. There had been a few nights when he went down to the docks to listen to stories and was able to catch sight of some of the women who went down there hunting for swarthy sailors to bed them while their husbands were busy.

She shivered at his mouth on her ear and bit her lip lightly. "No...no you didn't..." She spread her legs a little bit, just to give his hand more ease of movement. She was rather aroused. His hand would become nice and slick very shortly.

She pulled away from him and turned around to face him. She smiled, putting her hands on his chest. "I just couldn't imagine someone in your line of work going elsewhere for sex..." She slowly knelt in front of him, putting herself eye level with his cock. She wrapped a hand around it gently and looked up at him. "Or really finding much enjoyment in it honestly..."

He smirked and pulled his mouth off of her ear with a soft *pop* and shook his head. "I don't... but I've seen a few women bent over tables at some of the seedier bars down by the port." He said with a laugh as she turned to face him. As she knelt his eyes widened and he looked down. "Miss Cassandra... you do know I'm here for your pleasure, right? You don't need to- ohhh." His words turned into a soft groan as she wrapped her hands around it. "Not that I'm complaining of course..."

"Then you should understand that if my partner is not enjoying himself, neither am I. I am a lady, after all." She smirked. "And ladies are only good for taking care of men, aren't they?" She pressed her lips to the head of his cock firmly but gently and pulled back. She looked at the lipstick print and smirked up at him.

"That isn't to say I won't have you tending to my needs soon enough. This just happens to be something I enjoy. And I really should hope you aren't complaining about it."