Some kind of apocalypse rp (open to ideas)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Katrina Iceheart

Original poster
I wanna start a new rp with anyone willing with an apocalyptic-survival kind of theme. Whether it be like disease, natural disaster, societal collapse, anything. I'm looking for people who are interested and willing to contribute ideas =3 besides the basics of wanting an apocalyptic-survival theme, I'm not restricting anything else. Tbh we could even sprinkle in fantasy or sci fi stuff. I had a really cool rp a while ago with a major earthquake that caused people to have powers and survive. All this is is an interest check to see if anyone would be willing to do such a thing, and maybe eventually we can start our own group rp. Just reply, and/or if you have ideas, please feel free to contribute

I wanna start a new rp with anyone willing with an apocalyptic-survival kind of theme. Whether it be like disease, natural disaster, societal collapse, anything. I'm looking for people who are interested and willing to contribute ideas =3 besides the basics of wanting an apocalyptic-survival theme, I'm not restricting anything else. Tbh we could even sprinkle in fantasy or sci fi stuff. I had a really cool rp a while ago with a major earthquake that caused people to have powers and survive. All this is is an interest check to see if anyone would be willing to do such a thing, and maybe eventually we can start our own group rp. Just reply, and/or if you have ideas, please feel free to contribute
I don't know if you watch the thread, so I thought I would reply to you like this as well.

Okay, cool! I'd be glad to hear your ideas =3 (and I could probably dig up some of my other old rp stuff as well in case)

Okay, cool! I'd be glad to hear your ideas =3 (and I could probably dig up some of my other old rp stuff as well in case)
Well if you are into an Apocalyptic scenario with actual enemies. An idea I had involved nanites, that were created for medical purposes, but a flaw in their programming causes them to fully take over the host body, and they believe that they are helping. All humans must be upgraded kind of became their directive.

If you're less into physical enemies, there's plenty of other scenarios. Something like a disease killing off the majority of the population.

Tbh it is a good idea to have active, physical enemies. (Sorry I paused out and had school til now)

Yeah. I dunno why but I'm still a bit fixated on having an apocalyptic thing where the people can actually fight back (powers or something like that). And yeah I think everyone's been highly busy so

I'm in, and i have a suggestion. We could have a thing where people all die of a world wide drought of fresh water, and what survivors are left adapted to salt water and people only kmow how to fight and lack most of their emotions due to severe lack of other people.

I was hoping that it was different.

I'm interested.

I'm also interested.

Okay, later I'll make an ooc for this so we can decide on what specifically we should do. ill link it when i do

I'm interested. I've been trying to find a rp that was related to an apocalyptic theme for awhile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.