Solitaire IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris:"They are all of the same conscious, the rule is not void. He also attempted to hide in a tree to prevent his awareness."
*Chris left the room and one of the guards pulled the trigger sending an unknown amount of electricity into their bodies, also waking Darwin.
A Drone like voice came from the Guard at the trigger repeating the rules every time he stopped the electric flow. this went on for an hour.*

*(*Kylarar went to her room just after felicity and relaxed in her bed. when Darwin appeared and explained she said okay then tried to rest a bit.*)*

Darwin's vision blurred as the electrocution stopped. "Hey, th-thanks for trying to cover me, bro. If we make it outta here, I owe ya one- GAAAAHHH!!!" He screamed in pain as the guard sent another jolt of electricity through their bodies.

Sam refused to scream. He would face this pain a hundred times over if it meant being near his sister. When the chains where released and the 'punishment' done he was breathing hard and his body screamed at his. "Darwin, are you alright? Do you need help back to your room?" Sam asked standing up wobbly and still hurting.

Darwin was dropped to the floor, pain still fresh and coursing through him. " I... Won't do it again...Yeah, I could use some help." He got up slowly, his knees giving out before he could stand fully. He tried again, this time with Sam's (and a clone's) help. He limped toward the rooms, eager to just sleep. " Th-thanks... Sam. I think I got it." He steadied himself and walked into his room with his one clone's help. He could only summon one, as the energy had been sapped out of him.

*At the end of their hour of Torture they were tranquilized again and taken back to their rooms. Once in their rooms the light above the door turned a solid orange, the doors locked and unable to open until prompted. after everyone got back to their rooms all the doors had locked.*

Kylara was wide awake when the clone showed. "Yes, I'm awake. Nice plan, dude." she said before a guard came in and tazed the clone away. She tried to fall back asleep, but some sort of ruckus near Sam and Dani's room kept her awake. She heard screaming. Her eyes widened. She jumped out of bed, and tried her door only to find it locked. She didn't know what was going on. It sounded like the door next to her room opened and closed. She pounded on the wall next to her bed, shouting to see if they could hear. "Are you okay?"

Darwin collapsed on his bed. He didn't want to go through that again. The pain that had shot through his veins... it was unbearable. It was like his veins had exploded... and then his muscles had exploded... it just kept going... He coughed up a small spray of blood before blacking out again.

*Nyle Got out of his bed and went to the bathtub.*
Nyle:"Time for some chaos."
*He grinned then turned the tub on with hot water and let it over fill. Hot water was flooding his bathroom, and bedroom in no time.
As soon as the water had reached his bedroom door it began to flood the halls spreading out both ways. reaching to all the other rooms with a light steam coming off of it.*

Sam woke groggily and realized he was in the room he had first woken up in. He ran to the door and pounded on it but it wouldn't open. "You let me out of here right now or I swear I'll kill every single one of you!" He yelled and when no answer came he backed away. "Fine have it your way." He created vines that pulled at the door until it was forced open and then did the same to Dani's. "Dani, get under the bed and don't come out until one of the people you played with today come to get you." He was really dizzy but pushed past it.

Kylara's eyes widened as she saw water seeping through her door, she reached to step down, but squealed as it was burning hot. She smiled. Whoever had this idea was brilliant. She went to her own bathtub and did the same. She then put on her sneakers and started kicking on the door. Soon enough, the door opened, and she ran down the hall to where she saw Dani's door pulled off it's hinges. She ran in the room, only to see a hand disappear under the bed. She smiled and kneeled down. "Hi Dani, it's Kylara. Come on, sweetheart. Let's get you somewhere safe." she said, holding her arms out. She planned on having her stay in her own room with her until Sam got back.

*Nyle Checked the sink for overfill drains, it had one on the close rim of the sink. He decided to then break the drain pipe and ran the hot water through the sink.*
Nyle:"perfect."
*He walked to the door and tried to open it. locked. He put his hand near the latch and sent Ice through the latch snapping it, he opened the door and walked through and dashed to Darwin's room doing the same to get in. he went to the bathroom and turned on the hot water in the tub. he then went over to Darwin and shouldered him up.*
Nyle:"come on clone boy give me a hand here. We're leaving this dump and joining a circus."
*He carefully carried Darwin with him to the yard.*

Felicity woke up early the next morning. She knew nothing about what had happened to Darwin and Sam that night. All she could remember was Darwin showing up in her room, a guard coming in to tazer him, then the guard leaving the room soon after her asking him what was going on. She sat up in bed and looked around, but not noticing the water that had seeped under the door and was beginning to cover the floor. As her feet touched the floor, she screamed and put them back up on the bed since the water was scalding hot. Seeing she had left her shoes on the floor close to the bed, she half slipped her feet into them, then got a clean pair of clothes and went into the bathroom to quickly put her clothes on before the water got there. After changing, she decided to turn the hot water on also, then walked to the now unlocked door and stepped out of her room. When she stepped into the hall, she looked to the left and saw Kylara with Dani. She then looked to her right and saw Nyle with Darwin. Not knowing who to go over to first, she just stood there looking back and forth between the two pairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy rubbed his eyes and started to get out of bed, but as soon as his feet touched the carpet he yelled "Shit." The floor was hot, and wet, like someone poured boiling water on the ground. He frowned and thought to himself Probably someones power acting up. Guy sighed as he walked to his bathroom. He had yet to figure out his power, and yet the circus had voted him ringleader. Looking at himself in the mirror he said out loud "Time to get to work." Guy went to turn the faucet handle but was surprised to find that it popped off quite easily. Great he thought. He kicked the bottom of the sink with his foot and it broke, falling to the floor just as easy as the handle "Holy hell" he muttered out loud. Then it hit him, he rushed out of his room, still in boxers shouting "Guys I figured mine…what the fuck is going on?"

Darwin woke up to see that he was being carried by Nyle. " Tell me what you did later, because I know you woke up and started screwing around." Darwin got off of Nyle's back and started limping. "What's the plan?"

Sam was 'punished' for three more hours and when it was over instead of drugging him they simply let him go. He staggered to the yard where everyone was gathered and wrapped his arms around Dani before looking up at the others. "We have to go, tonight."

Nyle:"Haul Ass!!!"
*He yelled back at Guy as he went down the hall with Darwin. The floor was beginning to seep down both ends of the hall. he looked at Darwin for a moment then looked ahead again.*
Nyle:"Humidity! If I can freeze water then we need humidity to make it easier to do this. and hot water freezes faster!"

"Hey, Kylara. Guy seriously?!*she screams as she covers her face* Get some pants on!" she says as she walks over to Kylara, Dani and Guy.

Kylara smiled at Felicity as she walked up. "He found his power, and forgot his pants."

Darwin chuckled. " No, that would be Guy. I was tortured. Ask Sam, he got an extra three hours.["

Guy rushed back inside his room which was also unintentionally spraying water, and put on a pair of pants. Still shirt less and shoe less he rushed back out of the room "Is this really the time for chit chat guys?"

Status
Not open for further replies.