Solitaire IC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
((@Crowseph5 Will you check Kylara's bio again? I'm trying to figure out a weakness to this power I want her to grow into. But she will need a lot of Character Development to really use her power.))

Kylara's jaw practically hit the ground when the wall of ice suddenly appeared. A smile slowly came to her face, this was pretty cool. She felt a sort of energy run through her. It felt like her whole body was full of energy, buzzing to escape. It was an amazing feeling, but she didn't know what it was coming from. A slight crackle sound came from her fingertips, little lightning strikes, like static electricity bounced from finger to finger. But it wasn't enough to harm anyone, even Kylara wasn't aware of it.

She walked up to Sam, Dani and Felicity to find out if they needed some help. In the process, Kylara's bare arm accidentally brushed Felicity's. A small burst of energy jumped from her body to Felicity's, resulting in a small shock. It wasn't big, nothing more than what a static shock would feel like. Looking at Felicity, she smiled. "Sorry, guess I've worn socks on carpet one to many times, eh?" she joked, trying to alleviate the tension that could be cut with a drop of a needle.

When Sam mentioned leaving him behind, she frowned. "No way, Sam. We have to be in this together. Plus, who would take care of Dani?"

Last edited by a moderator:
*Nyle shouldered himself up a bit and crawled towards Sam. he forced Sam's arm over his neck and slowly got them up to stand. and he forced his way walking to the pond.*
Nyle:"You're going to make it with the rest of us. You don't get to choose death."

Sam chuckled "never said I did. All I know is I'm not going to risk everyone's life because I was being stupid." He explained as he limped over to the pond slowly.

Felicity jumped at the shock on her arm. "Haha, sometimes I think the same thing!" she said laughing as she picked Dani up and started after Sam and Nyle. "You weren't exactly being stupid. You want to protect your sister. I would have done the same for one of my siblings, if I had any. I wish I did." She told Sam.

"Family is more than blood, family is the bond between people that tells you it's ok to be week. Family is those you want to protect." He said with a sad smile.

Kylara wrapped her arm around Sam's other side, helping Nyle out. At the contact of her skin, both Sam and Nyle felt the same shock. "Yes, family is always there. They're there to encourage you, even when you're being a SOB. My own sister would have been about your age now, Dani." she said, looking over her shoulder, Kylara shot Dani a sad smile.

With Kylara's emotions coming to the surface, more energy bubbled through her body. Enough to cause both Sam and Nyle, and herself, a significant shock. Immediately dropping her arm away from Sam, she stared at her arm, and her fingers. Once again, little sparks of pure energy bounced between her fingers. Her eyes widened. But she kept it to herself. She wanted to wait to see if it came to more than just shocking people to announce what she thought was a new power.

What was more, Kylara's throat seemed suddenly parched, and she got a terrible headache. Dropping next to the pond, Kylara cupped her hands and took a long drink from the water, even if it was disgusting. As her hand touched the water, energy went through it, causing the entire pond to glow slightly. Removing her hand, Kylara took a deep breath, calming herself. The pond was back to normal. After a few deep breaths, Kylara stuck her hand back in the water. Nothing happened. She continued drinking until she couldn't hold anymore.

Sitting back, Kylara wondered what was happening to them all. First she found her wings, then this? Whatever this power was, she needed to learn to control it. She knew the group had seen the display of her newfound power, so she decided to tell them. Getting up, Kylara turned. "Guys....I think wings aren't my ownly gift...I have another power."

"Guys not like I want to break up the beautiful family moment or power discovery, but are escaping or what Nyle? I mean I like this place and all, but not enough to stick around to be put in the electric chair." Still after two of their own went through shock therapy they were generally in a good mood. They they really were a strange bunch.

Sam gasped when the electrical shock hit him and groaned when it was gone. "Ow." He breathed but he nodded and started moving forward.

Kylara nodded. She walked along with the group, breathing deeply so her power wouldn't get out of control. She still felt the energy coursing through her body. It was alive, like it was trying to get out. As long as Kylara kept herself calm, she could somewhat control it. But every time she touched someone, it gave them a small static shock. An idea came to her. "Hold on, guys. I have an idea. Follow me." With that, she turned and went back up to the ice wall. She put her hand on the ice, and focused. Come on. I know I have the energy, it just needs to come out. For about a minute nothing happened. She got frustrated, and that's when it started to happen. It started as a small buzzing noise, and a vibrating from her hand. Energy was being coursed from her into the ice, filling it with electricity. The more excited Kylara became, the more energy pumped from her. Her heart started to race really fast, and she collapsed, her hand breaking contact with the ice. She was showing the signs of severe dehydration. But she had done it.

She crawled to the pond and stuck her entire face in, just gulping in water until her body couldn't hold anymore. Afterwards she caught up to the group. "That wall of ice you just created? It's now full of...electricity. That's the best word for it. It's not exactly that. But anyway, once it starts to melt, anything it comes in contact with will be electrocuted. I'm not sure how bad."

*Nyle Got Sam to the water and threw him in. Then peered around to see who else was close.*
Nyle:"We need everyone to get to the Ice bubble in the pond. Sam Drink up!"
*Nyle looked down at the ice then jumped in and swam as best he could to the ice. He touched the sphere and slowly thickened the ice surrounding it. he then swam down under the sphere and climbed in through the hole in the bottom right into a room of fresh cold air.*

"Wait! How are we going to get Dani down there?" Felicity asked the others.

Sam felt his strength return, and with a couple of sips from the pond he was almost fully healed. "I can take her." He said standing tall.

"I can take... eh never mind let her brother do it." If his theory was right it would of been a walk in the park but it wasn't really the best time to risk the team.

"Alright." Felicity told Sam as she handed Dani over to him. She walked to the edge of the water and looked down at it to see how deep it was there. After looking at it for a bit, she turned and started walking away from the water. Once she was a little ways away from it, she turned to face the water once again, then ran quickly towards the water and jumped in. Her first reaction to hitting the water was surprise. It was freezing cold! "Probably cold because of the ice bubble" she thought. She opened her eyes and swam towards the bubble a little ways, then began to concentrate on transforming. It was father down than she had thought and she had decided that transforming would be better than trying to get down without it. She slowly semi-transformed into an albino bottle-nosed dolphin. Once she reached the opening of the ice bubble, she transformed back into her human self and pulled herself up into the bubble.

Nyle and Felicity had already gone under, and that left him, Sam, his sister, Darwin and Kylara. "Alright lets hurry it up everyone, we don't want to be here when guards so up. I can watch the entrances and junk, everybody else get a move on."

Kylara nodded. "I'll go last, my power would probably hurt you all if I enter with you." she said. She looked how far down the bubble was, and shivered. She hated enclosed spaces. This would be a bit difficult.

Sam nodded and made thick air mask out of leaves and fine. He took a deep breath, put the mask over Dani and dived to the ice bubble, getting there quickly.

Guy watched the two siblings as they dived into the depths then turned to Kylara and Darwin "You want to go clone boy or is it my turn?"

'Clone Boy' sighed. "Might as well, I guess. Oh, wait." He snapped and a clone appeared. "Happy to serve!" The clone saluted and dove in. "Nueh, that water is cold. At least, that's what I can feel from my clone..." He remembered something. "Ooh, I need to get down there." He facepalmed and fell backwards into the water. He sunk a bit before turning and kicking his feet. Arms are for chumps. "Hey guys!" The clone surfaced. "Nope, that's a clone." Darwin surfaced and smacked the clone, which disappeared in a flash.

Guy took a last look at Kylara before looking back towards the water. "As soon as I get down there you better be in the water, no one left behind and all that." And with that Guy dived, speeding towards the ice bubble.

Status
Not open for further replies.