Soldiers of Misfortune: Into The OOC Of Oppression

• Thread starter Dawn Bringer Invictus
  • Start date

Which of the following in the IC would you be looking forward to the most?

• Infiltrating an enemy position

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assaulting a stronghold with marginal numbers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FINALLY got the post up. It's split into three parts, each one has a line of + signs that signify the post it's most related to. The first part is for J.C. Quinn and anybody else doing the whole Salazar Tibautho deal, the second I think Okami will find it most useful (although we don't know who intercepted the transmission yet), and the third is for Warmaster Severdus and xmelesiox.

Will be posting later today with or without further information. But Arsenal XA4 if you have MSN please add me [email protected] got some questions to answer a 3 day old question cause I'm that on top of the ball. Machine if you get a chance to get on it'll be up all day just shoot me a message I'll be wandering back and forth but I'm pondering some actions with my cloak and dagger organization and want to run them by you. If I don't get the chance I'll just hold off on that part of the post for now. Don't want to throw up mayhem without a slight nod of approval.

But, I do have a post rolling around in my head and will be posting with or without contact by the end of the night. Waist deep into a new book so my creative juices are fully functioning.

I'm not sure how many of you know this, but I was actually planning on opening this RP up with the song "Soldiers of Misfortune" by the Canadian metal band Sacrifice.

Here's the song for you all to listen to. Very fitting lyrics as well.

Mine is not to reason why,
It's just to do or die
Running from the insanity
Time passes by...

Stalking down the enemy
On this our life depends
Compassion ends
Not all are fortunate to get through the day
Some pass away
Endless insanity is what they find
Soldiers of Misfortune, life is so unkind

These haunting memories
Can't be erased of human waste
Not all are fortunate
Death always near
Taken by fear
Endless insanity is what they find,
Soldiers of misfortune just wait for time
To damn their minds
These men are killing blind

It's just to do or die

Memories will never leave
After the wars end,
He must give in to madness in him
He can't escape
It is too late
Ruthless insanity coming with time
Can't see his future,
Mentally blind
A damaged mind
This world is so unkind

Soldiers of misfortune
Soldiers of misfortune

It's just to do or die
Running from the insanity
Time passes by...

Stalking down the enemy
On our life depends
Compassion ends
Not all are fortunate to get through the day
Some passes away
Endless insanity is what they find
Soldiers of Misfortune, life is so unkind

These haunting memories
Can't be erased of human waste
Not all are fortunate
Death always near
Taken by fear
Endless insanity is what they find,
Soldiers of misfortune just wait for time
To damn their mins
These men are killing blind

It's just to do or die

Memories will never leave
After the wars end,
He must give in to madness in him
He can't escape
It is too late
Ruthless insanity coming with time
Can't see his future,
Mentally blind
A damaged mind
This world is so unkind

Soldiers of misfortune

So, anyone going to be posting anytime soon?

Working on a post. I'll have something up at some point.

alright got a post up, sorry I had to write it quickly so it may not make any sense, but I think I got the general idea out. I'll work on it soon.

This weekend is going to be damn busy... Sunday at earliest, Monday at best...

I'll be posting again come monday with more council goodies. If I see you on MSN we can discuss the message and work on a post for meeting with an agent together that a way.

Post up. Fulber's team is on Ready Alert. Hayden, Desolator, and Lockjaw will deploy with the ready team, FYI.

Quiinn, if you want, you can control the funebraran stealth operative who's hanging from upside down the ceiling. He's a bit of an NPC.

So, I've got three major assignments coming up, so don't expect my posting for this RP to be terribly reliable until sometime after the end of this month.

Understandable. Get things done on your end so we can continue this.

Even then, got finals starting in December. First one's on the 11th, last is sometime after the 20-something.

It's all good friend. If need be we can pause. Your schools more important. Good luck with your assignments and tests.

If you guys want, you can continue posting of course. I'll find a way back when I'm done my stuff.

Will attempt to get a big-ass address-the-hell-out-of-everyone post sometime after the 21st. I just can't really get into that special mindset I use for this RP with exams and essays to do right now :S